Guest mclvene

미남이시네요.E08.091029.HDTV.XViD-Ental .torrent

한드 맨땅에 헤딩.E15.091029.HDTV.XviD-Ental .torrent

아이리스.E06.091029.HD.450p.H264-Angel.avi.torrent

아이리스.E06.091029.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi.torrent

Download Torrent pack: here

Thanks a lot lyptika for the links! :)

Guest jerryyan

thanks for more high cut pics, I love all of them, yunho looks super dashing handsome in all, and the ones with him and ara are so pretty. Thanks for uploading ep.15 on yt and reading the spoilers before I watch it so I can get a better understanding of what's going on in the episode.

anybody understand what they wrote at the end of the episode?

something about episode 16 or something...is weird

is MBC ending HTTG with episode 16?

actually originally MBC said HTTG will have only 16 episode, isn't it?

I didn't even bother paying attention to the text/wording at the end of the episode when I was watching it live... but now I just watched it again on youtube and I can read it. Yes, the last episode is Episode 16 next week Wednesday D:

Guest thasaranaki

I didn't even bother paying attention to the text/wording at the end of the episode when I was watching it live... but now I just watched it again on youtube and I can read it. Yes, the last episode is Episode 16 next week Wednesday D:

So next wed is the last episode????? How can they wrap everything just in one episode like this???

Btw, is not there still one more open shooting on 2nd November??

Guest withoutadoubt2

Soooo upset that the dramas ending next wed. Reading up on peoples reaction on HTTG official message board is basically the same feeling/reaction. Someone even mentioned they should do some type of special on thurs. Sounds like a good idea to me, I mean, what are they gonna show on thurs anyways. About the last opening shoot they were gonna do, is that like even happening anymore, b/c usually there a post about opening filmings on the web's board, but I didn't come across one. Curious how its go in the last epi. I mean won't it be weird if all the possible couples get together ALL in one episode? I have a feeling not everyone's getting together in the end.

Things still need to happen / told / or answered in the last episode...

- all possible couplings

- HB issue/acceptance with her dad/stepmom

- byul's health

- what happened/where aeja went, coming back?

- Truth about SW, his punishment

- Going to man united *the dream*

- Whether DH completely heals and gets to play again

hmm what else is there... *feels like it gonna be a rushed ending <_<

Guest thasaranaki

Oh goshhh.. those foods... I am starving... So many squids there.. fans sure know how much BongGoon loves to eat squids hehehe..

Yeah.. I am soooo depressing when I heard next wed is the last episode.. I dont know what to say.. first 20, then 18 to 17, and now 16 eps. I really dont know how they gonna end this with all the things happened... Also BG and HB's feelings have not go more deeper yet.. *sad*.. and how about YY and DH? Manger Hong and Byul's mum? And the coach?

Guest yiyi0312

^ i tink they will either make it as just a blooming relationship for DH+YY , Coach + PR n Hong +Mum .... IF NOT~ they will do a thing like a 1 year later... how successful BG is (of cos still with HB - better relationship) n stuffs liddat?

- Aeja returning back helping Byul's mom to open/work in the shop

My only concern is wat will happen to SW lol!

i shldn't have checked this thread in the middle of the night... it is making me hungry ....

So it got cut back to 16 eps.

I will miss seeing yunho & co. and u guys >.< lol~

hopefully they will show more NGs n stuffs ^^

N yeah ... I hope there will be one more kiss btw Bonghae (even if it isn't a passionate one) .... (dunno why i'm still thinking of this in the middle of the night hahaha!)

V Lol~ yeah <3 so let's see how accurate my guess can be ... hahaa! cos that will be the only way to tie the various loose ends of relationships n stuffs ^^ I too want SW to go to jail, but I think it might be a lame forgiveness.... idk.... my intuition tells me so ... cos BG is a real good guy here.... hahaa

Guest withoutadoubt2

^ Ah! good point, dramas LOVE there one year later story haha.

Totally forgot about that one. As for SW punishment, I don't want them to go easy on him. He should at least get jail time and/or his lawyers license revoked. Is that too mean? :D

Guest jerryyan

Fans Food For YUNHO & Manddang Team

credit : withyoonho / YHMATE

Man, YHMATE is always so amazing, this time, yunho & the team get to enjoy a scrumptious seafood meal courtesy of his fans. They are so loyal/supportive of yunho. HTTG cast/crew are SO LUCKY to have yunho in this drama.

Archived