[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thasaranaki

Ahhh.. sad.. .only 2 more weeks left..

Are they going to do some promotions in Japan if the drama airing there?

More Stalking Pics Of Yunho!

327308_20091025101100.jpg

327308_20091025104410.jpg

327308_20091025104422.jpg

327308_20091025104411.jpg

Credit to uknowbar!

Guest kimiga89

hi. i wonder when is the sub for episode 10 gonna release? thx. coz it has been a while since episode 9 released. and almost 2 week still haven got episode 10.:)

I read the "possible" event on the previous scene I would like to add. LOL (It's just our imagination.)

So HaeBin will leave somewhere else and then BongGoon will be really sad and in denial trying to look for her and whatnot. While looking for her, maybe he will find out that HaeBin was sent away so that he could continue playing soccer for FC Soul. And then they finally reunite and whatnot.

Part of me hopes for this but the other part still wants those dorky/sweet BongHae moments!

- Kyu

Are they going to do some promotions in Japan if the drama airing there?

I think that's very possible.

Yunho will definitely be doing usual promotional things.

And I think Ara will also be doing some, since she's active in Japan, too.

Guest kinkie_lass

f_10d4vjbbm_0485893.jpg

according to this japanese magazine HTTG will start airing in January next year every Monday&Tuesday on KNTV channel. hope it will do better in Japan than in Korea rating-wise :)

anyway random but i read Yunho's Japanese fan blogged about the recent Yunho and Ara's movie date. she must be getting the news from Korean fansite methinks and apparently she wasn't too happy about the news lol

Guest thasaranaki

WOW.. Glad to heard that HTTG will air in Japan next year..

I hope the drama will doing good there..

I also hope Yunho, Ara and other casts will go and do some promotions before its airing too..

I hope that YunRa do promotions for the Japanese airing.

I'm sure that both will be able to do that but I'm wondering if. Yunho is obviously fluent and has worked in Japan before and Ara is super fluent in Japanese and has worked in Japanese drama and movies.

BongHae Captures:

alqkpe.jpg

2rnkktw.jpg

a2c5xx.jpg

2nvuw6u.jpg

1z5neap.jpg

2duijh2.jpg

2czdpy1.jpg

2yltpae.jpg

347zaxf.jpg

a9snxs.jpg

2aexj01.jpg

122nqr9.jpg

xqf23c.jpg

- Kyu

^ Thanks for the pictures! She's wearing his converse! <33333

Another dark alley scene????

News Link: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=28774

Yunho Makes Ara - Lee Yoon Ji Both Cry "The Results . . ."

28774_36428_2229.jpg

Jung Yunho made two women cry at the same time.

On the 22nd, MBC's Wednesday/Thursday drama "Heading to the Ground"'s 13th episode aired where Bong Goon (Jung Yunho) made his agent Hae Bin (Ara) and friend Yeon Yi (Lee Yoon Ji) spill tears.

On this day, Bong Goon, provoked by Seung Woo, his rival, was kicked out of the soccer team for punching Seung Woo, the team's lawyer in the face.

Bong Goon said, "I am frustrated. I have not lied to you. I have nothing. I only have you coach," to his coach (Kang Shin Il). However, the coach also had no say in this.

Because of Bong Goon, his agent Hae Bin and friend Yeon Yi are also very worn out.

Yeon Yi says to her mom, "My heart hurts because of Bong Goon. Bong Goon likes another woman that is not me. Mom, Bong Goon is hurt and I can't do anything."

Hae Bin after Bong Goon gets kicked off, "Cha Bong Goon has done nothing wrong. It's all my fault." However, this wasn't effective and she goes to her father and bows her head.

Hae Bin said, "I came to ask for a favor. I came because I have no power. Please keep Cha Bong Goon in the team." Her father replies by saying, "Stop being an agent and I will get him back on the team."

Hae Bin is receiving lots of attention as to what her decision is going to be. Heading to the Ground's ratings for episode 13 was 5.9% while KBS's "IRIS" got a 25.9%, receiving first place.

News Link: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=28677

Yunho and Ara's Sweet Kiss "Like it or not"

28677_36318_3742.jpg

Bong Goon and Hae Bin shared their first kiss in a lonely alley.

On the 21st, MBC's Wednesday Thursday drama "Heading to the Ground" received lots of attention due to Bong Goon and Hae Bin's sweet first kiss.

Misunderstanding and conflict make love grow. Hae Bin receiving and offer from Korea's best agency, Wonderful Eleven, was disappointed in Bong Goon for not telling her.

Also, Bong Goon was mislead by the Hae Bin that kept on telling him to go to Japan without listening to him.

Throwing the J-League away, Bong Goon goes to meet Hae Bin and says, "You appear out of nowhere and make me play soccer. Now you say that you want me to go to Japan. Why do you keep on making me tired?" He says things that aren't truly in his heart.

Hae Bin replied, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not even helping you and always making you tired." After saying this, Bong Goon pulled her and pushed her against the wall.

Bong Goon, "Do you like it or not? Do you want me to go to the J-League or not? Do you like me or not? Is it only my heart that beats fast when we are together?" Then, he kisses Hae Bin.

Viewers said, "Seeing Bong Goon and Hae Bin kiss made me really nervous too", "Bong Goon was too cool", "That was a pretty kiss scene".

- Kyu

Guest jerryyan

thanks for the new pics of yunho filming, and also of yunra, the ones of them running together is so sweet.

And hearing that it will only be shorten to 17 eps so only 3 more to go makes me very sad b/c I will miss this drama and esp seeing yunho onscreen very much. I hope the ratings for the next 3 eps can go up to 10%.

wow..from 20 to 18 and now to 17 epis? that sucks...i thought after that little boost in ratings the drama would end with 18 eps still intact...not sure how they're gonna tie up loose ends and make it seem like the story wasn't as rushed with the 3 eps remaining...

Guest SciTechian

thanks for all of the pictures of them filming!

i hope that that scenario of hb giving up her job so that bg can play soccer isn't true because then i'll feel so sad for the bonghae couple! and i hope that bg/sw thing is all cleared up so that everyone can see sw's true side and beg for bg's forgiveness. lol

Guest jerryyan
i hope that that scenario of hb giving up her job so that bg can play soccer isn't true because then i'll feel so sad for the bonghae couple!
Yeah, me too I hope this is just a rumor, and I am anticipating what haebin's answer will be, if she wants bong goon to go or will she keep him here by saying that she have feelings for him too. I am so excited about that in the next ep on next wednesday night.

Guest thasaranaki

Thanks for the pics and the news...

Its sad that there only 2 more weeks to go..

Then the drama gonna end..

I hope they can do some CF together afterward..

Yunho Filming

05930a60452f84c05dbad5388002fab3.jpg

813bedc75dc060d74b13440dfd07aa87.jpg

5374db8a64408897e3092012d5f67220.jpg

5a041f5870ebbd38672e0671e59dc090.jpg

e65e92e7da8945a72a462eff8865a619.jpg

credit : chubee

[Trans] 091023 Where is The Restaurant Featured in “Heading to the Ground” Located at?

potatorestaurant.png

potatorestaurant3.jpg

During the cold weather, most of us would think of a bowl of hot soup, we were tempted often by the delicacies we see in television dramas or movies, leading to us finding for food even in the middle of the night. Recently, because of TVXQ’s leader U-know Yunho casting in Mizuki MBC TV drama “Heading to the Ground”, it had attracted much attention on the potato soup (it’s actually pork rib soup) from the TV viewers.

The potato soup store featured in “Heading to the Ground” is operated by Oh Yeon-Yi (acted by Lee Yoon-Ji)’s mother, it had a clean look and a sumptuous-and-looking-very-delicious potato soup, having people immersed in the drama, wishing that they were part of it. Additionally, the potato soup is not the usual one we see/eat, because a rich amount of seafood was added and people were more curious about its taste.

potatorestaurant2.jpg

The potato soup store “Genuine Potato Soup” (T/N: I did not do research for this store, the name was directly translated, therefore, the name might not be correct) (www.chamimat.com) which appeared in the drama had more than 1,000 stores in and outside of Korea. In order to support “Heading to the Earth” the store had sponsored their site, food and production costs. Just as their name stated, “Through genuine ingredients to have a healthy body,” Genuine Potato Shop promised they used safe ingredients and are only prepared with their secret recipe, they are the representatives of retail shops for Korean food.

During a hungry night, when you are thinking of a bowl of hot soup, why not head down to the clean store featured in “Heading to the Ground”?

source: tvxqasia

translation: honeyiceblend @ OneTVXQ.com

credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Archived