[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest thasaranaki

Oh so that is what wrote on BongGoon's shirt.. This is soooo cute.. Its very thoughtful and sweet of BongGoon hehee..

Some Caps From Ep 14...

53687205200910290717023234770983470_008.jpg

53687205200910290717023234770983470_009.jpg

53687205200910290717023234770983470_002.jpg

53687205200910290717023234770983470_001.jpg

53687205200910290717023234770983470_000.jpg

53687205200910290717023234770983470_006.jpg

53687205200910290717023234770983470_007.jpg

Credit to uknowbar!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yiyi0312

hey thanks lovelyunho for the shirt trans :)

Tt part was kindda unexpected cos there weren't any fan pics on that moment, kindda nice to see it actually =)

Yeah sometimes I felt that HB was too wishywashy ~ but mayb at the start bonghae had this verbal agreement that they shouldn't make their relationship complicated, other than just an agent n footballer relationship. Mayb that's why she kind of wishy washy here ? not sure anw..

I kind of have this feeling that SW's evil plot will finally get discovered by the last episode... Seriously he need to get his retribution ... I will be so angry if he did not get any ... >.< n pls dun give me a lame "BG forgives n forgets SW's mistakes" cos SW had made BG to go thru many ordeals ....

Guest jerryyan

meloi: thanks for the stalking clip of yunra while filming, it's so adorable to see them acting very comfortable like that, ara is so cute & silly trying to get something off from yunho's nose but failing.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Some more Pics Yunho & Ara - HighCut Mag

1672CF044AE7FBCA6F7B8A.jpg

1972D3044AE7FBBD61CC21.jpg

167583044AE7FBC56EAC1B.jpg

177433044AE7FBD38AE3DE.jpg

1607DB044AE7FBBE647220.jpg

187A89044AE7FBD483B470.jpg

177FD5044AE7FBD038F615.jpg

127A8C044AE7FBCC561A3A.jpg

1276E6044AE7FBC7952A4A.jpg

1576ED044AE7FBC361E158.jpg

1910F1044AE7FBC428CF58.jpg

130156044AE7FBBB5BE20A.jpg

Credits: merryjane

Shared by: DBSKnights

PS/

meloi: thanks you so much for Yunra clip... Ara's soo lovely...they treat each other very gently <3

thanks thasa BongGoon's Caps make me smile... he's too adorable ^^

Guest roseltv

[RAW] Heading to the Ground (1024x576) [Dopamine]

Ep 1: Part 1 Part 2

Ep 2: Part 1 Part 2

Ep 3: Part 1 Part 2

Ep 4: Part 1 Part 2

Ep 5: Part 1 Part 2

Ep 6: Part 1 Part 2

Ep 7: Part 1 Part 2

Ep 8: Part 1 Part 2

Ep 9: Part 1 Part 2 MF

Ep 10: Part 1 Part 2 MF

Ep 11: Part 1 Part 2 MF

Ep 12: Part 1 Part 2 MF

Ep 13: Part 1 Part 2 MF

Ep 14: Part 1 Part 2 MF

Guest thasaranaki

Dont you guys just wish HB was at the soccer match to support BG? He was looking for her before the game, but she was not there.. and this might be the reason that he kept missing the goals lol! Later, he went to changed his shirt with HB's nickname on it.. this showed how much he wants her to be there..

Guest lovelyunho

I guess they've decided to have only 16 episodes so 2 more episodes only.

Wonder how they're going to make the ending tight so it does not look sloppy and incomplete. Wish the HTTG team the best.

HTTG Hwaiting!!!!

Guest thasaranaki

Oh wait.. Is it 16 or 17 episodes?? I thought we still have another 2 episodes left for next week since drama Hero gonna start on 11th Nov right?

I dont know why MBC does not gives any official statement or clarify how many episodes that HTTG gonna have??

Oh wait.. Is it 16 or 17 episodes?? I thought we still have another 2 episodes left for next week since drama Hero gonna start on 11th Nov right?

I dont know why MBC does not gives any official statement or clarify how many episodes that HTTG gonna have?

Well since the preview for the next drama says it will start Nov 11, supposed HTTG ends next week which would be 17 episodes.

Guest yiyi0312

The show is starting soon ^^

I love all the high cuts photos!

Anyway sometimes I feel that SY is so cute when he smiles ^^ like teddy bear hahaa

----------------

Awww... Byul got a relapse so sad

- the goalkeeper got an injury T^T But after tt he kept on saving a no. of goals lol!

- Maxim made a goal rite? hehe .... HB arrived at the stadium!!! BONGHAE moments ^^ Yunnie smile is cool =)

lol at Aeja asking BG who is Bongja lol!

Dunno whether its real or not.... but byul sounded sick (nasal voice) She sounded alright again.

- dunno if SW seriously wants to help BG or not? cos he felt sorry for Byul ??? but the way he presented the money was kindda arrogant n irritating... belittles BG too much >.< OK he is evil!

errr... did I think too much / hear wrongly ... how come I heard Singapore when BG was speaking to HB lol~

How I wish he can come here.... pls come here even for 1 day ... kekeee (Probably, I'm thinking too much)

- BG received a call from the mom saying that Aeja left the house (everything's gone), initially I tot BG rushed out was to look for Aeja but in the end he ended up training.

- ROFL @ SW's singing to HB

- S4 + Maxim doing self training in the middle of the night XD

- SW's PI told him abt Aeja..

- Lol @ how Hong tried to find out who is "kang bong ja" lol~

- I think there was a bad publicity on BG (done by SW) ~ something to do with Aeja's money n BG ... not exactly sure (anybody noe wat was the bad publicity on BG?)

NO previews... but kindda end of at HB wanting to know what happened btw BG n SW (think they are trying to make us anticipate for it ) lol

Guest kinkie_lass

tonight i'm watching HTTG live! i meant to write a spoiler as it goes but i'm very bad at multi-tasking :lol:

maybe i'll write important/noteworthy scenes once it's over :)

happy watching to those who's watching it live~

Guest thasaranaki

SY is so cute when he smiles... his eyes all closed hehehe.. but I dont like when SW smirk.. It really annoyed me lol..

Ep 15's Caps..

dfb7a631743f29865fdf0e7b.jpg

Credit as tagged!

SY is so cute when he smiles... his eyes all closed hehehe.. but I dont like when SW smirk.. It really annoyed me lol..

LOL I don't like it when he smirks either.. but that means he's doing a good job at acting. XD

And I'm just gonna move the spoilers to this page so it's easier. XD

--

And yes!, my connection works tonight~

Episode 15 spoilers

-Starting with the goal BG made from last episode~

-Byul's mom is shocked after the phone call and she's crying

-Oh no D: one of the players got injured

-got disconnected, but now HB is there after the game is over smiling at BG~

-they're talking after the game and idk what they're talking about XD but seems like a nice conversation

-BG & HB are eating at BG's house x]

-Byul's mom called BG and now BG & HB come to the hospital

-HB & BG talking outside, HB was gonna put her hand on his back but didn't ><

-AJ & Byul talking in hospital room ^^ i always like their conversations x]

-SW and his secretary or something is telling him info

-next day, BG taking to YY the next day after YY heard about Byul

-SW meeting with BG now D: SW is giving him money... i think? >< but SW is so irritating in the way he's giving it D:

-BG refuses it and said something and now SW is no longer smirking. YES SW IN UR FACE XD

-AJ with BG at a park. AJ is giving him something (money i think), and now they're talking

-AJ is leaving, but it feels like she's leaving for good ><

-MK (the lady) & Coach talking; they're kind of funny when they talk to each other XD

-BG looking at what AJ gave him; it's a bank book with a lot of money i think =O

-BG texting HB and they meet up and they're talking now

-next scene AJ is walking through the house (i think she's about to leave soon >__<)

-AJ took the picture of Byul & BG with her >< and now she's leaving D:

-BG... is at HB's father's house and is begging HB's father i think ><

-AJ visits Byul at hospital, gives her present and then leaves >___<

-Byul is chasing after AJ and asks her where she's going and asks her not to go

-I think AJ says she'll be back to visit (i think)

-HB looking at her passport i think and BG calls her and tells her he met her dad and now she can be an agent again i think and then BG gives her a present. <33

-BG practicing w/soccer team at field now

-HB comes back in and surprising HSM lol and now they're talking XD

-BG practicing by himself then Coach talks to him and talks to him about BG's father

-got disconnected for a while sorry, but now SW & HB met up and now SW is singing to her

-SW telling HB something, not sure what he said... something about him wanting her by his side or something ><

-Then HB says something to SW and HB tells SW, "Let's stop meeting" then she leaves! =O

-Everyone on the soccer team is practicing x] i love how they're bonding, it's touching xD

-DH is doing therapy/training his leg

-SW was talking to someone

-the soccer team are looking at articles of themselves on the internet lol

-HSM found out about HB being Kang Bong Ja and asked her if HB & BG in a relationship LOL funny scene

-at hospital, Byul knows BG likes HB i think XD so cute

-BG tells Byul's mom something; i think it's about the money AJ gave him; so he'll help Byul

-uh-oh i think there's an article on the internet that caused him trouble... WAIT SO THAT'S WHAT SW DID ON THE PHONE D:

-and now SW is smirking again (ew SW D: )

-YY & BG meet @ soccer field and they're talking now, they realize SW is at fault

-SW almost (purposely) crashed his car into YY o___o and said something then left

-HB + HSM at hospital talking to Byul's mom

-YY meets up with HB.... I think they're talking about SW (i think...)

-BG is looking at the bank book from AJ again

-SW's office, BG comes in and they're talking (eww SW again lol i don't like his character at all)

-BG said something SW looks angry... yes in ur face again SW XD

-another press conference, BG comes in and he's explaining something =O

-HB thinking about what YY said and about SW

-HB meets up with BG and she wants to know the truth about everything and it ends D:

-NO PREVIEW D: -dies- LOL

Guest yiyi0312

^ lol ! agreed he is a great actor , luckily he chose acting as a career and not singing lol!

His singing not exactly very bad ... but a little average only ?

hahahaaa

how i wish my korean is fantastic lol~

I want to know wat the news wrote on BG , wat BG said to SW n wat BG told the reporters at the press conference. hmmm ~

Guest kinkie_lass

omg a lot has happened!!! too bad i can't understand anything...

lovelyunho i hope you can translate the important bits here and there i'm dying to know what the heck is really going on... :

anyways here's what i remember... darn sure it's not in sequence. told ya i'm bad at multi-tasking :P

-the last match, they won.

-byul got into hospital for treatment.

-SW offers a sum of money to BG for Byul's treatment but BG refused

-AJ gave the account bank and a letter to BG. she's leaving i think

-HB is back as an agent

-BG went to see HB's dad

-S4 trained together at night. my darling MAXIM joined along with the jerk-ish goalie

-SW freaking sang to HB so desperate on wanting HB i assumed lol

-HB still unsure of her feelings

-YY said something to HB i think it's about BG and his feelings

-something bad got spread about BG on the internet. coach pissed off

-they had a press conference and BG barged in to explain about it. looks dead important and intense

-HB and BG talked at their usual spot near the fence and it ends with BG's shocked face.

NO SPOILER for next week's episode :o

i wonder is those articles saying Bonggun cheat an old lady money or something...

HSM is really funny...the way he talk to Haebin when she return to the office is very funny

did Bonggun gave Haebin a rubber band with two little pink balls, she's tied her hair with it

anybody understand what they wrote at the end of the episode?

something about episode 16 or something...is weird

is MBC ending HTTG with episode 16?

actually originally MBC said HTTG will have only 16 episode, isn't it?

Archived