[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest thasaranaki

man 13 with SW I just wanna personally wanna kick his butt to the sharks and then ask him what the hell is his problem with CB, why does he wanna ruin his life?! then knock yh upside the head for not opening her eyes at SW's true evil colors.

Hey bb... you sound so aggressive huh? Sharks? ROFL..

Anyway, I wonder when HB gonna find out the truth about SW?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are some screencaps I made from Episode 13...thanks to the meanding07 at YT for the videos to use

reject.jpg

Hearing Bong Goon say he doesn't love her like that

yj-13.jpg

Yeoni looking for Dong Ho

dh-yj-13.jpg

dh-yj-ep-13-2.jpg

sad-dh.jpg

I loved this rooftop scene..she thinks Dong Ho is going to jump off the building but he's just out getting some fresh air! I really felt so sad when Dong Ho said he understoond why Yeon Yi didn't come see him sooner..saying who wants to be with a soccer player who can't play anymore..so sad and something I never expected him to say...I never realised he was so upset also because Yeon Yi would have another reason not to be with him..I never thought of that either. I think we will see them get closer now.

atleast I hope they do.

Hey guys! (school had Gamer's Night, just got home)

Episode 13: HaeBin with BongGoon When He Is Kneeling

HB: Cha Bong Goon! What are you doing? Do you want to ruin your knees? Get up.

BG: Go.

HB: Nothing is going to change.

BG: Don’t worry about my business.

HB: You are going to get sick! Why did you have to punch him? If you are going to kneel, you are in the wrong area. Let’s go to Seung Woo. (walks away and comes back with a water bottle) Hurry up and drink this. You haven’t eaten all day! Do you want to die from fatigue? Cha Bong Goon! (wraps her jacket around him and walks away)

BG: Kang Hae Bin! (attempts to walk and falls)

HB: (helps him up)

BG: (wraps her jacket around her)

HB: (starts crying) Cha Bong Goon, what is the matter with you? You really . . .

BG: (wipes tear and tightens her jacket around her)

Episode 13: BongHae Running/Playing Soccer

HB: Why did you ask me to meet you here?

BG: I’m going to continue playing soccer. I can’t give up. I was kicked out of the team and it’s probably going to be hard for me to step foot in the K-League but I’m not giving up. I can’t give up.

HB: Cha Bong Goon . . .

BG: It’s driving me half mad but I’m all the way here. I suppose I have to go back to the National League. I need to ask you something.

HB: What is it?

BG: You said that you wanted to go to Manchester United with me, right? Did you really mean that?

HB: Why are you asking me such an obvious thing? Why would I lie to you about something?

BG: I didn’t believe it. I am the worst.

HB: Why? Aren’t we allowed to dream? Right now you are an ex K-Leaguer. That is not a joke. Do you want to run? Players are supposed to run nonstop for 90 minutes. I’ve always wanted to run it. I want to know how hard it is, after all . . . agents are supposed to know those kinds of things. Okay! Let’s run from that goal to this goal for 90 minutes. Start!

- Kyu

Guest SciTechian

kyu, thanks for all of the translations!

can you translate what hb said to her dad at the end of episode 13?

one of my favorite scenes from episode 12

2rmxz77.jpg

2djqb8h.jpg

mcspd5.jpg

2ahd62x.jpg

311pgn6.jpg

6z0bpl.jpg

2vadrad.jpg

mrefdx.jpg

29epzk5.jpg

^

Love that scene! Thanks for the captures! He has his arm wrapped so tight around her waist! >.<

Episode 13: HaeBin Confronts Her Dad

HBD: What brings you here?

HBM: I guess I have to cancel the appointment. It would have been nice if you called us earlier.

HB: (bows down)

HBM: Hae Bin ah . . .

HB: I have a favor to ask. I don't have any insults or opinions. I came because I need a favor and I have no power. Please take Cha Bong Goon back into the team.

HBD: Give up being an agent . . . then I will let Cha Bong Goon back on the team.

rvedds.jpg

That looks like HaeBin's outfit when she confronts her dad. Maybe she goes to see BongGoon, and that kinda looks like BongGoon's outfit from the preview. I wonder how HaeBin responded to her dad's give up the agent thing.

- Kyu

Guest kinkie_lass

okay let us all predict what will happen in later episodes. here's mine :P

i'm predicting that HaeBin will quit being BongGoon's agent so that BG can get back into FC Soul. HB's dad will be deporting (lol!) his daughter somewhere else, maybe even overseas so that she can cut ties with BG for once and for all. HB agrees to this condition because she wants BG to keep playing soccer but won't tell BG of course, and she'll treat BG as good as possible, maybe they will go out on a date and she finally tells BG she loves him too (be prepared that there will be a hopefully passionate parting kiss, just maybe keke). BG is very happy that his feelings got reciprocate only he'll find out that HB is actually leaving and it's too late to stop her.

what do you think? :lol:

Guest CooL-Nami

Hello everyone :)

Thank you very much for this great thread :D

I wanted to note that the torrent link for 12th Ep is not working... Can you please fix it!! Thank you very much :)

take care :D

Guest yiyi0312

haha kinkie_lass i think that's possible.

But most likely BG will be able to stop her cos somehow SW's dirty tricks failed and everybody noes abt it :) Den HB will return to BG side again hahaha

Guest withoutadoubt2

091024 Stalker/Filming Pics

1024e.jpg

111111c.th.jpg 1111122222.th.jpg

How cool is it that one of the sticker of the fans gift was plaster inside the car Yunnie was riding in keke

22222222222h.th.jpg 333333y.th.jpg

Thanks for the pictures of YunRa filming.

I hope that HB doesn't have to leave but I don't know how else she can compromise with her dad. haha

I hope that SW's dirty tricks get uncovered soon, it's driving me crazy!!!! And HB better reject SW soon . . .

24flcp5.jpg

- Kyu

PS. BongHae Almost Kiss

Episode 13: BongHae Almost Kiss

(Note: HB is hiccuping almost throughout the whole thing)

HB: What is this?

BG: Medicine.

HB: Medicine?

BG: You fell down, remember? You have the hiccups?

HB: Yeah, they keep on coming out.

BG: Put on the medicine before you sleep. I'm leaving.

(BG teases her.)

BG: It stopped right?

HB: What?

BG: Your hiccups.

HB: I guess you're right.

Guest jerryyan

Kyu: thanks for more translations, helps non-korean like me to understand the drama better before eng subs come out. Also, the stalking pics of yunho is fabulous, he's looking more and more handsome, even if it's in casual attire. And him and ara filming they look like they're having a good time and looks like they are holding hands, how sweet.

Guest lovelyunho

kinki_lass: I like your version except I want YunRa to get together in the end because I hate it when the main couple in a drama is torn apart. It's like the whole romance was for nothing.

thasaranaki: It's good to know someone else will be missing the drama and especially Yunho. It might be good for him that the drama is going to end because of his health issues but I will miss seeing him every week even if it's only through a small computer screen. Btw, thanks for Yunho pics, especially of Yunho in red sweater. He looks like a college student :)

Q_Park and withoutadoubt2: Thanks for Yunho stalker pics. He got his hair done. Wonder if it was for the drama.

Well, two more weeks left of the drama I guess. Hope it'll have a happy ending and all the different plots are explained, especially why SW hates BG so much. I guess seeing BG reminds him of the biggest mistake he made in his life but it still doesn't explain why he utterly hates BG so much and why he wants to destroy BG's life. Using HB as the reason is kind of weak in my opinion. Hope the writer explains this.

HTTG Hwaiting!!!

Guest Showtime24

Kyu: r u serious, another outing between yunho and ara yet again already? and this time it's to the movies, I really are starting to believe that they are growing closer and becoming good friends outside of the filming b/c he only hangs out with ara, why not yoonji or the soccer guys huh. This is super awesome, I am glad yunho has another friend/companion that he can hang out with.

I think Yuhno & Ara have been close friends before doing the drama together since they both are in SM. I think it's cute to see them just hanging out together with friends =)

Haven't been in here for a while..but the BG & YY scene was super sad when he rejected her. Then when he put his jacket over her, she told him to not be nice to him! I feel so bad for YY cause she's the best friend who's always been there for BG. Also, I gotta say, she's such a great actress! She really plays YY so well! Her character is another reason why I'm watching this drama besides just Yuhno x)

Archived