[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest yiyi0312

^ Is that interview the press conference thingy ? or a different thing?

V OH ok! Thanks I got it ^^

so i dint missed out tt much afterall lol!~

Yeah SW is so evil!!!!! I wonder if he will tried to leak news to the public that BG got "criminal records" or not...

Hmmm seriously I wonder ... how will SW's evilish motives be discovered... hmmm

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yiyi0312 i think is a press conference...but the PR lady kept saying interview...i only understand 'interview' after many korean sentences she had said...so im not sure is an interview or a press conference...the thing happen in the preview where he said he'll not dissapoint the people who believe him (something like that)

im wondering as well what he wrote on his singlet...HB was a little shocked after seeing it...those guys around him were like promoting his singlet...hahahaha...i was expecting for him to show 2 thumbs up before the camera when he score a goal...but it was nicer lol

is HB going to be an agent again? i wonder what SW will do...i heard he said BG to the black leather jacket man, but don't know what he said. i guess is another bad idea or plan of his....did BG beg HB father or something on the next episode? SW crumpled the envelope he wanted to give BG (fierily) so scary and evil...

after the preview, MBC aired the preview of Lee Junki's Hero...it'll be air on Nov 11 HTTG will be ending next Thursday on the 5th...so sad

yiyi0312 im worried that SW will use some ways to kick BG off...i think he knows HB likes BG...

next episode, he was like giving BG money asking him go away, disappear...

Byul's disease is coming back isn't it?...i hope the ending will do well (ratings)

all this while had been single digit ratings, hopefully there'll be one episode, at least reach 8 or 9...feel so sad

Guest jerryyan

got to watch ep.14 from yt online, thanks so much, another wonderful episode that I enjoy very much. And the thanks for the spoilers to ep.14, helps me understand it better and also translation of ep.15 preview, it sure sounds awesome.

The yunra high cut pics are gorgeous, I am so envious of how intense yet lovingly the way yunho looks at ara. They look so sweet and also high cut pics of yunho alone, I swear the ones with his profile angle are perfect, it showcases his perfectly beautiful facial features.

Dear all

Below are 2 links where you could watch Heading to the Ground online. So far, I've been using either of these 2 links to watch HTTG online.

http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/5166/Kwangju-MBC-KR.html

http://www.channelchooser.com/tv/south-kor...ulsan-mbc/1969/

Gosh, what will life be without HTTG once it finishes screening next week. I simply love this show!

Guest lucky_moon

sorry guys for posting the links late 2 hours than the usual times these day I have been busy with works lately & I'll be bust till Sun.. so unfortunately tomorrow torrent links will be posted 2 hours late too, SORRY.

Please bear it just this week >.<

Guest lovelyunho

For those interested, BG's shirt says "Kang Bong Ja, where are you now?" when he's doing his now famous goal ceremony :)

Loved the episode today however, drama still has so many things to wrap up, really wondering how they're going to do it in 3 remaining episodes without making it looked rushed and incomplete. They really need to work some miracles.

SW tells BG that HB is the team owner's daughter and basically goes on to make BG feel bad and drive a wedge between BG and HB. He tells BG that HB went to her father and asked him for a favor so BG wouldn't be kicked out of the team. He goes on to say that the reason HB helped him was because she owed him for her life and she felt sorry for him because soccer is the only thing BG has (implying she has no feelings for BG-*kicks* evil SW :angry: ) whereas HB has a lot so BG shouldn't feel too sorry for her (again implying that BG is not up to HB's social status)

The YunRa date was very touching but I have a gripe with the writer regarding HB's feelings for BG. Why is she making HB so wishy washy about her feelings for BG? When SW gives HB the ring and asks her to marry him and that he loves her, she gives it back and says they should have some time apart for a while and she runs out. Why doesn't the writer have HB tell SW at that time that she likes SW but she is not in love with him and that she has feelings for someone else? Just running out is a very immature thing. She's suppose to be a woman in her mid twenties not a teenage girl. There's only 3 more episodes left. I think it's about time that HB acknowledges her feelings for BG to herself as well as to others.

Some stuff happening in next episode:

YY goes to see HB after learning that BG has another crisis (Byul getting sick and whatever evil plot SW comes up next).

YY tells HB about SW (don't know to what extent) but HB doesn't want to believe it. YY tells HB "Either leave BG's side or be on his side. Do one or the other" (Even YY is telling HB to make up her mind about BG because BG needs HB since he loves HB and not YY)

Byul is hospitalized with recurrence of malignant lymphoma. SW finds out about it because in ep 14 he hires a guy to find out everything about BG's life (probably trying to get some dirt on BG to use against him) and plans another scheme. He gives BG money (I think for hospital bill) and tells him that he just sincerely wants to help.

Also, Ae Ja gives BG bank account and deeds to property but....

HB sees BG after learning about Byul and BG tells her he wishes he was sick instead of Byul. (I hope HB has made up her mind by now to stand beside BG and admit her love for him because the "baton" has sort of been handed to HB now to support him when good or bad things happen to him since YY is not the one he loves)

HTTG Hwaiting!!!

Guest jerryyan

lovelyunho: thanks for translating what it says on bong goon's shirt, and I totally agree with ya, it was such a pleasant episode to watch but I too am worry how they will wrap it all up to have a reasonable ending that doesn't seem too rush in just 3 more eps.

Guest lovelyunho

lovelyunho: thanks for translating what it says on bong goon's shirt, and I totally agree with ya, it was such a pleasant episode to watch but I too am worry how they will wrap it all up to have a reasonable ending that doesn't seem too rush in just 3 more eps.

you're welcome :) another way to read it is "Where is Kang Bong Ja now?" Depends on how you want to interpret it but the meaning is the same. I thought it was the cutest thing and so much like something BG would do. Like YH said, BG is a very lovable character. It's hard not to fall for BG.

I really do wish MBC would change their mind and extend the drama to its original 20 episodes. Fat chance of that happening but still...

Thank you to all for the links to HD version of ep 14. Will rewatch it in HD version since TVants is not very clear for me and I loved this episode :D

Guest withoutadoubt2

Rating for episode 14

4.8% - 4.0%

As for the drama ending next week, kinda already expected it to. I mean i kinda hope they would just film the whole 18-20 episodes and save it for the dvd release but thats highly unlikely. As there are still a few things that needs answering and brought out, I just hope the ending isn't rush. If there's one thing I hate, it would be a rushed ending. Hopefully I'll be happy with the final product.

Guest jerryyan

thanks for posting the rating for ep.14, not expecting much regarding ratings anymore, just wanted to see it not go below 3%, and yeah, most likely this drama will end at ep.17, which is such a pity.

Archived