[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..from 20 to 18 and now to 17 epis? that sucks...i thought after that little boost in ratings the drama would end with 18 eps still intact...not sure how they're gonna tie up loose ends and make it seem like the story wasn't as rushed with the 3 eps remaining...

hi everyone! :D

Is this true they will cut HTTG up to 17 episodes...same here hopefully it would not looked like it was ended haphazardly..hmmmm.all complict should be resolved. why cut it, since the rating is picking-up, acting wise, everyone is doing okey etc?

Anyway, this first acting project of Yunho, for me as a fan, just a realization that TVXQ'd leader, is not always giving his best to singing and dancing, but to everything he set out to do. You can just watch the difference in his acting from first episode up to the latest.

HTTG teaches me to watch a series on line, without understanding what they are talking about, and later on wait for all your translation. :D Let me say thank you to all who are giving their time in translating and who are subbing the series. :)

Guest jerryyan

thanks for more new pics of yunho, ara, and yoonji filming, yunho is just getting more and more handsome.

I too hope that if it's true that they will cut HTTG down to only 17 eps, then please have a nice wrapping to the drama and don't make the ending seem unrealistic or rushed.

Yunho Filiming pics in Lake Park, Ilsan (23th Oct. evening)

2ur5q2f.jpg

2ufvs6r.jpg

According to the fan who took the pics, there were Yunho and Ara, who's not in the photos, filming. She says it must have been cold for them standing beside the fountain for so long, Yunho gently rubbed Ara's arms so she would not get colder.

Guest jerryyan

meloi: thanks for posting the news regarding ara & yunho while filming, and I always look forward to the fan accounts, and this one where yunho rubbed ara's arm b/c she was cold was such a sweet gesture, he's always such a perfect gentleman.

Guest jerryyan

Q-Girl: thanks for the pics of yunho filming for playing soccer, can never get tire of seeing him in short, and the hug he gave that guy is so sweet, so envious of that guy, I have always wonder how nice it would be to get a hug from yunho like that, he seems so friendly to everyone.

Guest thasaranaki

Wow, I love the pic of Yunho hugging Yunguard..

Its soooo cute.. Yunho looks like kid there!

And its really sweet of Yunho to rub Ara's arms..

Guest SciTechian

According to the fan who took the pics, there were Yunho and Ara, who's not in the photos, filming. She says it must have been cold for them standing beside the fountain for so long, Yunho gently rubbed Ara's arms so she would not get colder.

omg! that's so sweet of yunho to do that to ara! it's cold over here too and i can imagine how cold it would have been for them since they are standing out there for hours!

Guest withoutadoubt2

YunRa Pics from News Article

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910270841261001

So Cuuute <3

2009102708412610011.jpg

2009102708412610012.jpg

Its Haebin's turn to touch BongGoon's feet XD

Understand a bit of the article, sounds like a 'goodbye date' not sure, hope i'm wrong, cuz that would be sad... hopefully someone will translate more. I believe it says she bought him a sweater (hmm...was it that yellow one in the stalker photos or the red one, keke probably the yellow one since she got him yellow sneakers as well) The pics (on prev. page) where BG wear those yellow sneaks on the field, I first I thought they looked weird b/c it didn't match with his jersey and stood out, NOW I get it, its b/c she bought them. haha

Guest jerryyan

OMG! yunra so cute in the post above, their knuckles handshaking style with yunho's cute expression is so loveable and ara putting on the shoes for yunho feels so romantic and sweet, wonder what episode those pics are from.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

thanks a lot Q-Girl: http://img1.showpic.in.th/pic/012/012d4666...2dafb7e5271.jpg

Oh I love this pic ...Yunnie's that adorable ...he's like a baby teddy bear ...I want a hug too Yunnie :P

meloi: thanks u so much for recounted Yunra's moment...Yunho is very gentlemanly and sweet...Now I feel very warm ^_^

Withoutadoubt: wow! thank you for link and pics Yunra... they're so cute ^^

Thanks everyone for sharing pics/links here ..

Guest kagome929

this is really random but..

does anyone know the song thats Go Ara's ringtone in the drama?

its a piano song.. but i dont know what its called

and im really curious cause i want it for my ringtone.

hehe

yeahhh i wonder what's go ara's ringtone. i want it bad for my phone because I dont like any of the ringtones displayed in my phone.

I dont really like to put my korean music because i live in america so people would stare at me. lol.

anyways, anyone who knows the ringtone of go ara's pleaseeee let us know! thanks. =D

News Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910270841261001

Yunho-Ara: Their Last Date as the Leave Love

Yunho and Ara will date for one last time before their separation.

MBC’s Wednesday/Thursday drama ‘Heading to the Ground’s’ Cha Bong Goon and Hae Bin are checking their careful love for each other. However, the cold hearted Jang Seung Woo (Lee Sang Yoon) did all he could to kick Cha Bong Goon out of the soccer team and right after that, Hae Bin went in search for her father to ask him to stop Cha Bong Goon from being kicked out of the team.

Cha Bong Goon gets to keep his spot on the soccer team but Hae Bin has to keep the promise she made with her father. That promise is to quit being an agent. That’s how Hae Bin goes on her last date with Cha Bong Goon. Bong Goon and Hae Bin go shopping in a sports department store. Hae Bin buys him a tracksuit and a pair of sneakers, personally putting the sneakers on his feet. She tells him that with these sneakers, he needs to make lots of goals and thus that was the end of their date.

While they were filming at the Il San Park, the two actors gave us a scene that had even the bystanders choking for breath. Hae Bin’s shaky voice as she tells him that she has the break the contract has the bystanders grieving for the couple.

While filming this scene, Yunho received a cold and said, “I’m very sad because I don’t have much time to spend with Cha Bong Goon. I want to show the viewers my best all the way through.” Even though Yunho had to film all night outside, barefoot, he gave his fans a warm smile and showed his very star like personality.

For a while ‘Heading to the Ground’ was labeled as a sloppily made drama but slowly people get to see the caring and warm stars behind the scenes and they slowly start warming their hearts up to it.

OMG! NOOOOO~! =(

I half dread seeing this bittersweet moment. How will Bong Goon feel when Hae Bin tells him that she cannot be his agent anymore? How will Hae Bin feel when she knows that she must do this or else Bong Goon won’t be able to do what he loves? Argh! I’m seriously pissed at Seung Woo right now! LOL Hae Bin gets a chance to put on Bong Goon’s sneakers on him after he did that to her on her birthday. I wonder how awesome this scene is going to be if it even had the onlookers struggling for breath. I’m going to hate hearing Hae Bin tell Bong Goon that she can’t be his agent! =(((( But I’m sure YunRa delivered an awesome scene and the other part of me is looking forward to it so much! I hope Yunho

- Kyu

EDIT: Preview for 14 is out!

SM finds out that HB is the daughter of the president. The coach tells BG that he is not the one that let him back on the team. HB tells him that she wants to stop being his agent. BG asks her why she is saying that all of a sudden.

Archived