[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

EDIT: Preview for 14 is out!

SM finds out that HB is the daughter of the president. The coach tells BG that he is not the one that let him back on the team. HB tells him that she wants to stop being his agent. BG asks her why she is saying that all of a sudden.

I just saw the preview on youtube, thanks for translating. Ugghh, seems like Episode 14 will be good, but emotional. >_____<

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thasaranaki

Oh so HB decided to quit being an agent.. that is so sad.. but its very sweet of her too.. because this proved how much she loves and cares towards BG.. and I think their last dating scene must be full of emotions and touching moments..

HTTG Ep. 14 Preview

17468645200910290910422842918978137_003.jpg

17468645200910290910422842918978137_002.jpg

17468645200910290910422842918978137_000.jpg

Credit to uknowbar!

Guest kinkie_lass

yeahhh i wonder what's go ara's ringtone. i want it bad for my phone because I dont like any of the ringtones displayed in my phone.

I dont really like to put my korean music because i live in america so people would stare at me. lol.

anyways, anyone who knows the ringtone of go ara's pleaseeee let us know! thanks. =D

HaeBin's ringtone

FreeTEMPO ft. Nami Miyahara - Dreaming

BongGoon's ringtone (if anyone wants it)

Kung Fu (feat. Red-Roc) - (King Joe)

----------------------

thanks for the preview! OMG so HaeBin decided to be upfront about her not being BongGoon's agent anymore. this is so going to break BG's heart :o but it should be okay because HB's dad only asked her to quit being an agent; they still can date each other, right? :lol:

Guest jerryyan

OMG! so many new pics released for next ep. coming up, esp. love the ones of yunra on their last date, I indeed feel bittersweet about that situation and from the preview, haebin will have to quit being his agent, then what will become of bg and her? anyway, just enjoying lots of cute and handsome pics of yunho. I feel more and more sad thinking that there's only 2 more weeks of seeing HTTG with yunho onscreen again.

Guest jerryyan

meloi: thanks so much for sharing the 2 new pics from high cut magazine, he looks so suave and handsome, perfectly HOT. By any chance any1 know how oversea fans like myself can order this magazine or get it?

Guest jerryyan
wait!!! tomorrow is the last episode???? :blink:
No way! Please don't scare me like that, as far as I know from the latest news, MBC have decided to cut it down to 17 eps, so 3 more episodes to go, unless there is any other news that states differently.

Guest LoveYunhO

No way! Please don't scare me like that, as far as I know from the latest news, MBC have decided to cut it down to 17 eps, so 3 more episodes to go, unless there is any other news that states differently.

ohh okay... sorry I just thought it was because of HaeBin quitting being an agent and all. Sorry!!! But I can't wait for tomorrow!

Guest jerryyan

LoveYunhO: no problem, glad I could be of help to you, and from your explanation, I can see why you would think that it was ending.

I just saw Heading to the Ground's script for episode 14 on auction on a japanese website. O_O That is really really really weird. LOL

Thanks for uploading all of the pictures! I feel so sorry for BongHae and just look at BongGoon's expression, all happy without really knowing what is going to happen later.

In the preview, it seems like SangMan found out that HaeBin is the daughter of the president so hopefully BongGoon finds out soon enough!

- Kyu

PS. I just thought of something. Her dad doesn't want her to be an agent so she quits. If Hae Bin can't be an agent can't she still be Bong Goon's girlfriend? LOL jk

Guest lovelyunho

They're having an open shoot at Seoul World Cup Stadium on November 2 starting at 7 p.m. to November 3 until they're done shooting. It must be the final match in the playoffs scene. They're asking fans who are in their twenties to attend if possible because it's going to be shooting late into the night and they don't want fans walking out and leaving during the middle of shooting. I wish I could be there! I hope this open shoot is more successful than the last one and that the weather cooperates as well as the fans and the extras they may hire.

In the next episode, I think BG and YY become awkward around each other because of what has happened. I hope they go back to being best friends again before the drama ends. It would be a shame to see 10 years of friendship end.

HTTG Hwaiting!!!

Archived