Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest fiercediva

1bin said: watched A Werewolf Boy yesterday at our international film festival! OMG! Joong Ki was so good!!  He had very few lines in it, so it was all facial expressions, body language and interaction with his costars.  It made him really shine as an actor because you felt the pain and misunderstanding of his character even though he had no words to express.  It's polar opposite of Kang Maru, where Maru uses his words to pierce his opponent or capture the attention of his female characters.  I was very impressed!  The only issue I had with it was that it was more of a commercial film, rather than an indie/queer international type film. Even though the poster gives off the vibe of a scary movie, the whole story wasn't scary at all. Arang & the Magistrate is more scary to watch?? So the caucasians sitting beside me got bored and left 1/2 way because it was too sweet and plain for them.  Irregardless of my negative comment, it didn't matter to me, because it would be the only venue I could see such a film with the many acting sides of Joong Ki, so I'm thrilled!!

@fiercediva , thanks a lot for your comments about the movie =) you're so lucky T_T I wish I can see the movie right now =( 
@snowflakesj16 , thanks a lot for the article 
J , thanks for the pics =) 
'The Innocent Man' The Advancement Of Song Joong Ki's Scary Acting Looks Endless
song-joong-kis-various-facial-expression
With each new episode, Song Joong Ki continues to get more and more positive reviews in regards to his acting.
Song Joong Ki has been broadening his acting range with various historical and modern projects such as dramas "Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal" and "Tree With Deep Roots" and movies like "A Werewolf Boy".
With all the experience he has neatly gathered, he is shining the brightest in his role as "Kang Ma Ru" in the drama.
On the 27th, during the 6th episode of "The Innocent Man", Song Joong Ki, as Kang Ma Ru, acts like a bad guy without regrets as he plays with Seo Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae won) and Han Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon) like puppets. The controlled switching between being cold-hearted and innocent was appealing plenty enough to capture the hearts of the viewers.
Song Joong Ki completely solidifies his presence in the drama, during the secret rendezvous scene between Song Joong Ki and Park Shi Yeon at the bar, amidst the natural way he acted as he easily toyed and controlled his emotions with explosive charisma.
Even though the woman he whole-heartedly loved, betrayed him, Kang Ma Ru could not help but waver as he tried to keep his emotions in check when he saw her pain. Kang Ma Ru's emotions are conveyed to the greatest extreme through Song Joong Ki's facial expressions.
The viewers reacted strongly and have said, "Song Joong Ki and Kang Ma Ru are in sync 200%! Song Joong Ki is the best!", "Song Joong Ki's acting skills are finally getting the notice it deserves! He is the ideal fit for the character of Kang Ma Ru", "It's amazing how he can change his emotions so quickly", "Kang Ma Ru is a devilishly charming guy! I've fallen for him."
A staff member on "The Innocent Man" said, "Song Joong Ki has always left a strong impression on every project he has taken on, but I can clearly see his presence through this drama. The acting transformation probably felt burdensome, but he surprised the production crew with how immersed he became in his role. I hope people will continue to watch the drama as there will be more explosive emotional scenes where Song Joong Ki can show off his acting skills.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the 6th episode of "The Innocent Man" recorded 16% in the ratings. This is the episode where Seo In Gi discovers the relationship between Kang Ma Ru and Han Jae Hee. 
Source : Kdramastars 

Guest izyanesa

Hye all i just came here before reading the recap of ep 7....

the girl who! said:

I told you chingu  ... I think he's still with the girlfriend he mentioned the last year  :(

I know chingu, :((.

Who is this lucky girl? He's obviously very serious about this relationship if he's been so protective of her/it and it's been for a period of time. Well, I'm going to suspend reality until NG is over. I can't let this affect my EunMa/ChaeKi ship. Nope. But I have to say, his girlfriend must be very understanding and/or confident in their relationship...I mean just look at SJK's kiss scenes and beautiful co-star actresses...it's like one in very NG ep, with different girls to boot! ;)) The poor girl. Lols.

I hope it's the girl I think it is from some time back, since I haven't seen her in any works recently. If it is, it'll be a nice pairing too. All I really wanted was for my two most beloved actors to collaborate, and I've now gotten my wish with NG. My ChaeKi dream has been fulfilled. Happy no matter what.

I think somehow he still with his gf, well i love chaeki too...but it seem like he like his gf more that anything that make he so confident to talk about it yet still not wanting to expose who the person was...hurm it make me wonder how and what type of girl that able to attract jong ki.....anyways, i still love him, and always support him....well some of you here also like which make all of you a mature and true fans...^^~

‘Nice Guy’, Song Joong Ki’s bloody face has viewers holding their breath
Song-Joong-Ki-bloody-Nice-Guy.jpg
‘Nice Guy‘ Song Joong Ki who has impressed the viewers and critics alike has the viewers on the edge of their seats.
KBS 2TV‘s Wed/Thu drama ‘Nice Guy’ is picking up speed as the stormy relationship of the three main characters moves forward.
On the last episode, Seo Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) found out about the relationship between Kang Ma Roo (played by Song Joong Ki) and Han Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon), opening a new chapter in the drama and on October 3rd, the image of Song Joong Ki bloody has been revealed drawing all eyes.
Song Joong Ki’s face is bloody all over and it appears that he is being badly beaten by someone. The viewers can’t help but wonder who is so savagely beating him.
In the tight schedule for the filming of the drama, Song Joong Ki not only had to go through the make up for the bloody face in the middle of the night but perfectly played the scene of brutality without a stand in. The detailed expression of the character’s feeling is said to have been excellent and even had the staff hold their breath for the scene.
An insider of the drama ‘Nice Guy’ relayed, “the scene is a very important one in which Song Joong Ki’s feelings towards the two women solidifies. Song Joong Ki’s inner feelings will shine even with all the action so please look forward to it.”
Episode 7 of ‘Nice Guy’ is scheduled to air on October 3rd at 9:55pm (time in Korea) and it is expected to be an interesting one as Ma Roo is being beaten by some mysterious people, Eun Gi’s heart is in a turmoil having found out that Ma Roo had ulterior motives in approaching her, Jae Hee is nervous and anxious having found out that her brother is out of prison, and CEO Seo (played by Kim Young Chul) finds out about the relationship between Jae Hee and Min Young (played by Kim Tae Hoon).
Source : Kpopfever

Who will be attending the 17th Busan International Film Festival?
20121003_biff_stars.jpeg
The 17th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) will be studded with stars from in and out of the country.
This year’s BIFF will feature actors who have been loved for a long time, idols who have stepped into acting, and even actors who are attending as directors. Actors who have been active not only in Asia but in Hollywood are scheduled to attend as well.
Lee Byung Hun has come back to Korea during his ‘Red 2‘ filming to attend the BIFF red carpet. Han Ga In will be attending the BIFF for the first time. Not only so, but other famous actors such as Moon Geun Young, Um Ji Won, Jo Yeo Jung, Kim Ah Joong, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Woo Sung, So Ji Sub, T.O.P, Lee Jae Hoon, Song Joong Ki, Park Si Hoo, Jo Jung Suk, Kang Ji Hwan, Ji Sung, Joo Ji Hoon and Bae Soo Bin will also be attending. As previously mentioned, idols including JYJ‘s Jaejoong and miss A‘s Suzy will be attending as well. Actors-turned-directors who will be making an appearance include Yoo Ji Tae and Yoon Eun Hye, and Kim Nam Gil as a producer instead of an actor. ’The Thieves‘ actors Kim Yoon Suk, Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Hae Sook, Oh Dal Soo, Im Dal Hwa, and Jeung Gook Sang will be attending together to celebrate as well.
Jang Dong Gun will be attending together with his Chinese costars Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung. Other Chinese stars such as Tang Wei, Aaron Kwak, Tony Leung will be attending as well. Japanese actors Sato Takeru and Ryo Kase will be showing up at the BIFF as well. In addition, other overseas actresses such as Agnes Jaoui, Victoria Abril, Amanda Plummer, and Teresa Palmer will also be in attendance.
Source : Allkpop

[Ratings: Wed, 10.03.12] ‘To the Beautiful You’ Drops to a New Low
46911176.jpg
With all the holiday specials out of the way, the TV World is back on schedule and so are we with our Ratings Roundup!
KBS’ Nice Guy continues to rise with a new rating of 17.3 percent with the plot thickening with more people wanting revenge. With just a couple of more episodes, it may even break the 20 percent barrier. MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate also followed pursuit, slightly rising from its previous rating of 12.5 percent to 13.3 percent. 
But the real shocker of Wednesday’s records went to SBS’ To the Beautiful You when f(x)’s Sulli finally made her big reveal that she wasn’t a boy, but only 4.1 percent of the viewers cared. To the Beautiful You has one more episode to see if it can improve on things. 
If there are any dramas or shows you would like us to include, let us know!
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Dramas
1. KBS Nice Guy 17.3 percent
2. MBC Arang and the Magistrate 13.3 percent
3. SBS To the Beautiful You 4.1 percent
Variety Shows
1. SBS Couples(Jjak)Celebrity Special 8.6 percent
2. MBC Radio Star 8.1 percent
Source : Enewsworld

Park Si Yeon becomes frustrated when Song Joong Ki holds another girl in his arms
1349356649299.jpg
Park Si Yeon sees Song Joong Ki hugging Moon Chae Won.
In the eighth episode of KBS 2’s drama series The Innocent Man that aired on October 4, Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon) is spotted witnessing Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) and Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) hugging each other.
Jae Hee was on her way to apologize Maru with some food for misunderstanding him concerning a problem with her brother Jae Shik (played by Yang Ik Joon).
Assuming that Maru contacted Jae Shik on purpose, she had involved some gangs blaming Eun Gi and beat Maru until he is covered with blood.
But before Jae Hee’s eyes, Maru stands holding Eun Gi in his arms. When he realizes Jae Hee is watching him, he pulls Eun Gi closer to him.
Although Jae Hee rejected Maru for her own success and ambition, she becomes frustrated as she sees Maru holding another girl in his arms and quickly turns back to leave the place.
Source : Korea.com

‘Nice Guy’ boasts ratings close to 20%
song_joong_ki_park_si_yeon_nice_guy_cap_
KBS 2TV drama ‘Nice Guy’ is keeping strong as the top Wed/Thu drama.
The October 4th episode of ‘Nice Guy’ has recorded 17.3% ratings nationwide according to AGB Nielsen Media Research. The figure reflects a 1.3% increase from the 16% for the last episode which aired on September 27th and it is the highest ratings yet for the drama itself.
On the episode of ‘Nice Guy’, Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) found out about the past relationship of Ma Roo (played by Song Joong Ki) and Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon). But even then, Eun Gi could not ignore her feelings for Ma Roo so confessed her love to him in the pouring rain and Eun Gi and Ma Roo embraced.
Jae Hee’s heart was also in turmoil. Ma Roo was badly beaten by some thugs that Jae Hee sent. Jae Hee thought that Ma Roo was working with her brother to take revenge on her but then ended up finding out that it was a misunderstanding. Jae Hee went to see Ma Roo when she found out but ended up witnessing Eun Gi and Ma Roo’s embrace.
MBC TV’s ‘Arang and the Magistrate’ which airs in during the same time slot recorded 13.3% ratings ranking #2. It is a 0.8% increase compared to the 12.5% ratings for the last episode on September 27th.
SBS TV’s ‘To the Beautiful You’ which only has one more episode to go recorded 4.1% ratings.
Source : Kpopfever

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mbe8a5ioYT1r3ee4jo1_500.jpgtumblr_mbe89nYUTC1r3ee4jo1_500.jpgtumblr_mbe892W6dJ1r3ee4jo1_500.jpgtumblr_mbdxruh90i1rxhlluo4_1280.jpgtumblr_mbdxp6123h1rxhlluo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mbdxp6123h1rxhlluo2_1280.jpgtumblr_mbdoskyRLq1qfakbgo3_250.giftumblr_mbdoskyRLq1qfakbgo4_r1_250.giftumblr_mbdlg17S1l1rhcra7o1_500.giftumblr_mbdlg17S1l1rhcra7o2_500.gif

It's just half of the journey and it's already so heartbreaking~Joong Ki's acting is superb <3

( cr pics & gifs to original source)

awwwwwwwwwww those Bo Young - Joong Ki gifs ♥ ♥ ♥ 
"Nice Guy" stands tall despite fall in percentage
photo258732.jpg
The viewing rate for KBS 2TV drama "Nice Guy" fell slightly.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, "Nice Guy" on the 4th rated 15.1%. This is 2.2% lower than the previous days 17.3%.
Kang Maru (Song Joong-ki) talked about his love with Han Jae-hee (Park Si-yeon) to Seo Eun-ki (Moon Chae-won). Also the secret to the murder by Park Si-yeon was also revealed.
"Nice Guy" consistently increased in percentage and positioned itself in first place by the third episode.
MBC "Arang and the Magistrate" rated 12.9% and SBS "To The Beautiful You" rated 5.2%.
Source : Hancinema

Song Joong Ki taking over movie theaters with 'Wolf Boy'
2zf26n4.jpg Song Joong Ki will be taking over movie theaters once again.
Song Joong Ki, who is recently casting in KBS 2TV drama 'Innocent Man', showed another side of him by making a significant change in movie 'Wolf Boy'.
Every time poster and trailers were released, 'Wolf Boy' topped in various online keywords charts, and the trailers are also getting a great number of views.
Song Joong Ki, who has been going through a great number of researches and analysis, told, "I feel very proud of my job, because nobody has ever done it."
On the other hand, 'Wolf Boy' will be released on October 31st.
Source : Star N News

'The Innocent Man' Song Joong Ki Completely Leaves Park Si Yeon
kang-ma-ru-completely-leaves-jae-hee.jpg
On October 4th, in the 8th episode of KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama 'The Innocent Man', Ma Ru (played by Song Joong Ki) completely leaves Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon).Ma Ru rushes to Jae Hee after hearing her voice message that her brother, Jae Shik (played by Yang Ik Joon) hurt her.
However, Ma Ru just happened to get a phone call from Jae Shik at the same time, so he realizes that Jae Hee lied about everything. Instead of being at Jae Hee's villa the night before, he was in a completely different region.
Even though Jae Hee had abandoned him, Ma Ru couldn't forget Jae Hee. However, it seemed like he was going to end it because even though she was crying and pleading for mercy, he said, "I've had enough of my past ties with you."
He left her crying in the villa. As he walked away, he thought of all the happy times he had with her and cried for her for the last time, leaving her completely behind, physically and emotionally.
Jae Hee, then, called him and asked, "Is it because of Seo Eun Gi?" As Ma Ru answered, "I regret dragging her into this," he hints at his changing emotions towards Eun Gi.
During this episode, Jae Hee finds out that Jung Kyu (played by Kim Young Chul) knows about her affair with Min Young (Kim Tae Hoon).
Source : Kdramastars

awwwwwwwwwww these 2 seriously  8-> :P
Park Bo Young fell in love with Song Joong Ki after slapping him?
park-bo-young.jpg
The actress Park Bo Young revealed she became attracted to Song Joong Ki after a slapping scene in a movie.
On the latest episode of ‘Entertainment Relay‘, the two leads of the film ‘Wolf Boy‘ sat down to discuss their filming stories. “There was a scene where I had to slap Song Joong Ki, so I had a hard time,” Park Bo Young said.
“She’s too nice, so she couldn’t hit me properly,” Song Joong Ki recollected. “I told her to hit me for real, so she really did put her entire energy into it.”
“It was my mistake,” Song Joong Ki finished, bringing laughter on the set.
Park Bo Young explained, “He told me to slap him for real, so I did. That’s when I fell in love,” she said. “He’s a person with very nice manners and who knows how to take care of people.”
Source : Allkpop