[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest corabika2013

OMG, when watching with proper sub, I believe the brother and their firm may involve in the death of EH's husband. When EH's heard TJ's shouted to his brother about killing innocent people 5 years ago, she is so startled and even ask TJ if he's YW's brother. And TJ also recognized her dad's face (maybe from the case 5 year ago). It became complicated now.

that what i was thinking

in ep8 when her dad saw TJ he had aflash back of TJ in the funeral of TJ's victim

so may be the victim is EH's husband

Guest gelato

I think the death of EH's husband is not related to the case. But EH's dad was involved in the case so he knew the brother and later in ep 8 EH's dad will remember how he had a brief encounter with TJ. Maybe EH's dad also suffered a setback in this case that's why EH is startled to learn that TJ is lawyer Lee's brother.

that what i was thinking

in ep8 when her dad saw TJ he had aflash back of TJ in the funeral of TJ's victim

so may be the victim is EH's husband

But I think that victim/client (whom TJ sometimes recalls in flashbacks) is the son of that lady who runs an eatery. Remember that scene in Ep. 7 wherein TJ was not reporting for work and he ate in that eatery, he even left an amount of money for the lady. Could it be that he still feels guilty and responsible for whatever happened in the past involving the law firm of his father.

In the flashback of EH's father, during the funeral, that lady was also there in that scene.

Guest corabika2013

But I think that victim/client (whom TJ sometimes recalls in flashbacks) is the son of that lady who runs an eatery. Remember that scene in Ep. 7 wherein TJ was not reporting for work and he ate in that eatery, he even left an amount of money for the lady. Could it be that he still feels guilty and responsible for whatever happened in the past involving the law firm of his father.

In the flashback of EH's father, during the funeral, that lady was also there in that scene.

yes i know that the victim is the lady's son but what i try to figure out is the relation between the victim and EH's father

also when i watched the scene again EH's father had asmile on his face after the flashback of TJ

and ofcourse EH's father won't smile like that on remembering someone cause the death of his son on low

so this confirm that the victim isn't EH's husband

Eh's husband had a disease. He died of a diease, remember when her son was in the hospital and she talks to her dad? She tells him that she was selfish for not listening to him and marrying a man with a disease, and having a kid knowing it was genetic.

I don't think they had anything to do with his death.

Guest ashleesimpson

I watch this drama cause of LEe dong wook and kim hyun Joo

well this drama is not my type but i still watch it, cause of the 2,keke

fighting !

Guest erika.march1993

it would really suck if TJ and his dads law firm was connected with EH's husband's death. I doubt it though, I think he died of a disease. Since EH's dad used to be in the law field, I think he was at the funeral because he was somewhat involved with the case. Maybe he was smiling at TJ because TJ was obviously feeling a lot of guilt for what happened to the guy that died, and EH's dad liked him because of that? Eh, we'll see in the future.

I think that EH's adopted father was formerly a magistrate/judge. For some unknown reason, he quit being a judge. Perhaps, he was a judge presiding over the case where Tae Jo's client committed suicide.

Perhaps, that's why he and Tae Jo were both at the person's funeral. :unsure::huh:

Guest gelato

in ep 8 it's confirmed EH has nothing to do with TJ's case in which the victim was TJ's friend and also a lawyer, but was persecuted to death by TJ's dad and brother. But EH's dad was involved in the case. TJ's dad is so worried that EH's dad will try to reopen this case he asked the brother to do a background check why he comes to Soeul.

I figure that this case will be re-opened as the last and defining battle between the two parties. By then, final justice will be done to wrap up this series and the main characters will go through new enlightenments of life and love as well.

Guest ripgal

Partner is definitely getting better and better by episode! :D

Just finished Ep 7, and I really liked it.

LDW-KHJ/TJ-EH officially tops my list of my fav drama couple at the moment. (Sorry Hwan-Sung, I love uri TJ and EH more...:P)

I really liked how the episode dealt with so many things at the same time. The conclusion of Jung Hye Seok's case, which at the same time lead us to know more of how TJ ended up the way he is right now. Hints of some bad history between TJ's father and EH's grandfather. JW's scarred past. YW yearning to be free from having to suck up to the big guys. Lawyer Yoon's success in the copyright infringement suit....etc. It's all jammed pack with action man. And what more, a new case (an interesting one again!) for EH and TJ!

Having said that, what I liked most about the episode was the gradual improvement in TJ and EH's relationship. Their scenes were absolutely adorable and cute to a teeeee. :P Their lines were da bomb, full of wit and humor. And with LDW's amusing expressions, I just couldn't control my laughter. :lol: (Doesn't help too when Tae Jo's just sooooo swooning HOT man.. :wub:). My favorite scene/s in the whole episode has to be scene of JW opening TJ's door to see EH sitting on TJ's lap. I was already giggling when EH tried to feel TJ's forehead...but when JW came in, it was perfect! hahahaha... The other scene has to be the scene of EH receiving her name plate from TJ. I thought it was a very very sweet gesture from TJ. They have come from partners who used to be always at loggerheads, to partners who now try to compromise and help each other. Totally think it was a smart move for TJ to have asked EH to get the envelope for him before revealing to her at the end. :D

Can't wait to watch Ep 8 right now. It seems like Senator Kwon's hiding something, and that his wife isn't entirely to be blamed for her condition?

Guest srkfan

Partner is definitely getting better and better by episode! :D

Just finished Ep 7, and I really liked it.

LDW-KHJ/TJ-EH officially tops my list of my fav drama couple at the moment. (Sorry Hwan-Sung, I love uri TJ and EH more... :P )

The other scene has to be the scene of EH receiving her name plate from TJ. I thought it was a very very sweet gesture from TJ. They have come from partners who used to be always at loggerheads, to partners who now try to compromise and help each other. Totally think it was a smart move for TJ to have asked EH to get the envelope for him before revealing to her at the end. :D

rigpal...true Partner is getting better and better...I really enjoy watching TJ and EH during court scenes so much...and their blossoming friendship/relationship is too sweet to watch...and yes, the name plate scene is so meaningful because it 'sealed' their 'partnership' in a way... but TJ being himself smiled kind of smugly to have his name plate above hers....he's supposed to be her mentor after all :D

Love, love, love LDW-KHJ and TJ-EH :) ... btw, don't know how many times I've watched this TJ-EH clip from episode 6 :D

srkfan ;)

Archived