[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

I dont dislike honey lee's character.. Im actually liking that she's getting jealous of TJ getting close to EH... hahah thats what you get for rejecting TJ :D Im actually curious to find out more about her dad... anyways im glad that she's teaming up with TJ/EH...

I agree. JW's jealousy with EH will only strengthen EH and TJ's relationship. :D

I must say Honey Lee is doing an excellent portraying her character. Her character is getting/will be getting in the of EH and TJ relationship, but at least her character isn't acting all helpless to get TJ back like other rivaling women in many other Korean series trying to get the main lead back after rejecting him. <_<

Her wanting TJ back actually is valid and not really out of spite... She has no close relationships except for TJ's bro and TJ, since she's acting all sophisticated and snobby. Well her relationship with TJ's older bro isn't going too well because of his wife, and now she has to deal with her creepy-voice father too. It's no wonder she wouldn't want to give up TJ, who at least truly cares for her, and be person of comfort for her.

Guest ripgal

Ep 9 Preview

Here you go

TJ, EH and JW team up against YW in the divorce case. But YW does not feel pressured at all. Meanwhile Lee Kim and Hae Yoon try to settle the matter out of court but in the end fail to do so because both parties refuse to compromise. JW tries to hint YW about her feelings during the settlement whilst EH expresses her disgusts with JW using Yeong Seok (Senator Kim's wife) just to win over YW.

On the other hand, Lee Kim receives a call from the police station about Hang Ru (Lawyer Yoon's close friend in the law firm) being complained of sexually harassing a lady whilst drinking in the soju stall or something.(I'm not very sure about this line.) The lady is actually a flower snake, who uses her looks to seduce rich men. But Hang Ru lands himself in a difficult position as the evidence is not favorable to him. A taxi driver from nowhere has professed to have witnessed the whole scene. Hang Ru is asked to pay a settlement sum of 5000 dollars, or else he would be detained. Lawyer Yoon stays speechless and could only stare at Hang Ru...

On the day of EH's husband's death anniversary, she keeps looking at an old cell phone. TJ doesn't understand why she's so engrossed with the old cell phone and with that tosses it out of the car without thinking, causing EH to get upset and furious. Meanwhile, somebody goes to Lee Kim to see Yong Soo, and tells him about the secret of EH's husband's death (so he didn't die of a disease?), causing him the shock of his life. JW on the other hand re-assesses her relationship with YW, not knowing that her father has already found YW, and has threatened to reveal their underground affair if he's not given any money.

credits: leedongwook.net/ krdrama.com

===

Looks like we're up for an exciting episode! :w00t:

Can't wait!

Wow, thank you Jo for the trans!!! Exciting episode indeed!

I wanna ask something. Is it especially Korean or any other culture does death anniversaries too? We do death anniversary usually on the 1 year mark, and even then I can't remember having anything special planned, just gather around and do prayers. The subsequent years will only be private praying. I'm just curious because I see it in dramas quite a lot, death anniversary that goes back to 15 or 20 years. Just wondering if any other culture does it too =)

Guest ripgal

^Hmm... we also do it on the 1 year mark. But I don't think it's all the same for everyone. It depends on the family tradition I guess.

===

Btw guys, gotta control your drooling...

Oh my, Wookie is just so damn fine man.. :wub:

w11m.jpg

56016334.jpg

99777518.jpg

46050845.jpg

31927448.jpg

60001061.jpg

27205930.jpg

13602882.jpg

68423105.jpg

71805210.jpg

credits: lovekoreastar/ krdrama.com

===

I swear I have never seen anybody pull off bright colored shirts as good as Wookie..

Love the green shirt and the red checkered shirt the most...

So HOT!

Guest jebabe19

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION :) cant wait super cant wait :(

i knew there's something fishy with EH's husband death...

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Ep 9 Preview

Here you go

On the day of EH's husband's death anniversary, she keeps looking at an old cell phone. TJ doesn't understand why she's so engrossed with the old cell phone and with that tosses it out of the car without thinking, causing EH to get upset and furious. Meanwhile, somebody goes to Lee Kim to see Yong Soo, and tells him about the secret of EH's husband's death (so he didn't die of a disease?), causing him the shock of his life. JW on the other hand re-assesses her relationship with YW, not knowing that her father has already found YW, and has threatened to reveal their underground affair if he's not given any money.

credits: leedongwook.net/ krdrama.com

===

Looks like we're up for an exciting episode! :w00t:

Can't wait!

omg that means TJ really does have something to do with her husband's death in some way.

*dies*

its getting so exciting!

yeah! wookie looks so good! reallly never seen some one looking so good in green before!

ah, my wookiefied sydrome is back.

Guest ripgal

^ Haha.. wookiefied syndrome? :lol:

Anywayz yeah, I'm not really sure how they're gonna bring out the mystery behind the death of EH's husband. Never thought it would come in in the first place because for all we know, EH just mentioned that he was sick. I think we all automatically assumed that he died of a disease because he was really ill. But EH never mentioned that he died because of the sickness right?

Gosh, they're bringing in so many new things at the same time. So many things to resolve right now.

I wonder how they're gonna develop TJ and EH's relationship along the way... I really hope TJ does/did not have anything to do with the death of EH's husband in any way. The worst is that it could be Hae Yoon, which TJ used to be with at the same time.

^ that would be bad. but yeah if that kinda thing doesnt come, the story might be boring.

there must be a part that makes them cant be together but they overcome the prob or sth?

HAHAHH.

WOOKIFIED SYDROME!

hahahhhahhhh.

his so hot, i am gonna cry when he vanishes into the army after this drama!

Ha! You asked not to drool and posted THOSE?? Mission accomplished, I'm so not drooling.

I loved the ear scene. EH was just heeding to her motherly instinct, but trust TJ to turn it into something suggestive :lol::lol:.

Man, my Wookified syndrome seems to be back too.

^ yup totally!

hahah deeta, i think i remember you! you were on the lee dong wook thread frequent last time is it?

hahahah.

wookifieds!

yup ripgal!!! you call us not to drool and you post those!!! ahhh!

too bad his going army soon! if not maybe he could work with uri da hae again!

Guest Bolts

I must be the only person in this universe who didn't like My Girl, or Da-hae XD

I think that after a few episodes, I was only watching it because of LDW.

It's not the same, now. I absolutely adore him with KHJ. They have great chemistry.

----

I'm really looking forward to episode 9. Sadly I'll be out of town so I won't be able to watch it until I get back. I've been curious about EH's husband from the start, so I'm glad we're getting some answers.

Guest heycitrus

Just started watching this yesterday...watched all 8 episodes in a row (well with 6 hours of sleep in between). I love that it's not too serious...it just has the right amount of everything so far.

and oh my...LDW....*drool*

(he's the one who got me into korean dramas.)

ripgal what do you mean by "The worst is that it could be Hae Yoon, which TJ used to be with at the same time."? For some odd reason...I can't seem to remember who Hae Yoon is... is that Lawyer Yoon? and thanks for the LDW pics :P

Just started watching this yesterday...watched all 8 episodes in a row (well with 6 hours of sleep in between). I love that it's not too serious...it just has the right amount of everything so far.

and oh my...LDW....*drool*

(he's the one who got me into korean dramas.)

ripgal what do you mean by "The worst is that it could be Hae Yoon, which TJ used to be with at the same time."? For some odd reason...I can't seem to remember who Hae Yoon is... is that Lawyer Yoon? and thanks for the LDW pics :P

same same same! like my girl pulled me over to this korean craze. wookiefied!

haeyoon is the guy that died because of YW if i aint wrong. his friend that he still cant get over?

^^Isn't Hae Yoon the law firm YW and his father are in?

Ah, yeah, I keep forgetting LDW's going to military soon. God, I'm sad. LDW, Junjin, Minwoo, Kim Rae Won, my favourite people are all going into military T__T

Haha, Bolts, to each his own. I loved My Girl a lot, in fact it's still way up there in my favourite drama list.

^ohh yes memory failure.

hahahaaa. lmao. whats dongwooks friends name? the one that died?

yeah my girl is still my favourite:)

Thanks ripgal for all those lovable pics !

I hope LDW and KHJ have wonderful memories and great times doing this TV series. I really wish them a real, lasting friendship on and off screen. They are such beautiful people. They glow and blend well together. Love them so much! :lol:

I like this couple too. They are not so romantic but also not so seriuos. Their relationship has a real element for me, and that may be the drawcard for me.

My wild speculation is that TJ's brother had something to do with EH's husband death but he refused the respobility and instead passed it to TJ's friend and that led to his suicidie. Remember what the friend said to TJ's brother" that's not human" and aslo EH's atittude towards TJ's brother is fierce (the scence outside the court).

Oh I can't wait for the next ep and pray that they will have a happy ending.

Guest gelato

I especially like the part where TJ said to EH that its his job to be cynical and skeptic and its okay for EH to be compassionate and caring for the clients (esp. when she said she should change from being like that, after being fooled with client (e.g. professor).

Well, that's what make them partners indeed. One will make up for the weakness of the other, in short complement each other.

Though i can see that they have both the qualities of being cynical and compassionate at the same time.

How i wish to have a partner like Tae Jo :rolleyes::wub:

Me too. There's a hint of doting love to EH: Let me be the bad guy and you continue to fight for what you belive. I will always back you up as your partner. It was so sweet of TJ to say such words. I think he's starting to fall for her without knowing it, hehe.

Archived