[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest ripgal

^Yeah, I agree with you on the part of the name plate. And to have it been given by Tae Jo, don't you think it's so much more meaningful? He used to dislike her so much, but imagine, he got her a name plate this time. A sign of his acknowledgment of EH as his partner. Sooooooo sweet. :wub:

I also adored the scene where JW was driving her car and TJ and EH were talking at the back. Their banter about how EH never felt embarrassed picking out TJ's undies just nailed it for me. It was sooo cute... and to top it up, JW had to hear every single word. :lol:

Guest srkfan

^Yeah, I agree with you on the part of the name plate. And to have it been given by Tae Jo, don't you think it's so much more meaningful? He used to dislike her so much, but imagine, he got her a name plate this time. A sign of his acknowledgment of EH as his partner. Sooooooo sweet. :wub:

I also adored the scene where JW was driving her car and TJ and EH were talking at the back. Their banter about how EH never felt embarrassed picking out TJ's undies just nailed it for me. It was sooo cute... and to top it up, JW had to hear every single word. :lol:

rigpal, that's what I meant! Because it was TJ who gave it to her (and not their boss :) )! TJ who looked down on EH has finally come to acknowledge her ability and credibility! The best I like in EH as a lawyer is that she's more humane and compassionate compared to JW.

And, yes, I was laughing hard watching that scene....I think TJ meant it for JW to hear. :lol:

srkfan

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

hahhah yes! TJ is so cute!

I enjoyed ep 8 so much where he showed so much care for EH.

i keep picturing the my girl scene when he was trying to call EH.

hahaha maybe we will have that part in the show! and maybe a part where he says, you make me worried and blah.

hahah

i miss my girl too much!

i am pretty happy with this show, although it focus alot on all the court case but ITS GOOD!

I just finished episode 8. OMG! It's WAR now people!!! EH, TJ, AND JW vs. YW. It's going to be interesting.

I wish there was an preview of episode 9, though. :(

Partner is definitely getting better with each episode. I agree with ripgal about how the show incorporated so many things at once, which they did effectively too. :)

OMG Wookie and Kim Hyeon Joo have awesome chemistry with each other.

TJ talking about EH picking out his underwear in front of JW was the best, especially when they top that with the measure of who's arm was longer. I can't wait for more TJ-EH moments. :P

Btw, anyone else like the Secretary Choi Soon-i and Yoon Soon (Kim Dong Wook)? I personally like it very much.

I'm glad the scriptwriters made the secretary like she is; I laugh every time she's onscreen.

Guest epique.

This drama is getting better and better.

I love it ♥

I especially love the part when Tae-Jo says to Eun-Ho... 'because we're partners'

<3

edit -

blahh, i quickly made an icon.

2niqtcy.jpg

credit if use.

Guest GoRgYnA

I really love this drama right now!

Good acting! and Jae dong is sooo adorable and I really love Eun Ho's relationship with her family!!!

And as much as I love Honey Lee, i really hate her, well Attorney Han Jung Won, but i thought it was kinda cute when she gave that plagiarism case to attorney yoon. I really wanna know her past with TJ's bro, who is sooo hot lol.

Guest srkfan

Btw, anyone else like the Secretary Choi Soon-i and Yoon Soon (Kim Dong Wook)? I personally like it very much.

I'm glad the scriptwriters made the secretary like she is; I laugh every time she's onscreen.

mulan06,

At first I thought she was too weird for him but now I think they are just cute...I laughed so hard when they kissed :lol:

I really love this drama right now!

Good acting! and Jae dong is sooo adorable and I really love Eun Ho's relationship with her family!!!

And as much as I love Honey Lee, i really hate her, well Attorney Han Jung Won, but i thought it was kinda cute when she gave that plagiarism case to attorney yoon. I really wanna know her past with TJ's bro, who is sooo hot lol.

GoRgYnA,

True...Oh Jae Dong is overly cute :D . I saw the pic of him and KHJ on her website.....they looked so adorably sweet together...

Hey friends,

Found another TJ-EH selected scenes from episode 7! ;)

He/She must be a big fan of TJ-EH :D

Hope this person will keep clipping the scenes of these two...he he he

Guest ripgal

Having seen Ep 8, my love for the TJ-EH couple has pretty much been solidified. There were not many cute or funny scenes of them in the eppie, but I liked how TJ's gradually showing concern and care for EH. He doesn't really think further, about whether it's a sign of him liking her or not (you know some Kdramas tend to just overplay that) cos more often that not, he just displays his concern when he thinks about her. Whether as a partner, a friend, or something more than that, I still think it's really sweet of TJ. :D

Back to their 3rd case, I already had that gut feeling that Senator Kwon had something to do with his wife's condition. I think it's rather interesting on how the drama played out the whole case with a lil twist in the end. Kmi Gap Soo really owned when he pulled off the rage he has been concealing all this while. And to add to it, he had to be EH's dearest and most respectable teacher in law school. We've had the chance to see TJ struggling because of guilt in the past few episodes, now we will have a chance to see how EH would deal with this complex situation. How would she reconcile her admiration she once had for her teacher, and her endeavor to pursue justice on behalf of his wife? Would she be able to control her emotions this time?

Some food for thought tho, probably something that I don't know about the Korean legal system. Shouldn't EH withdraw herself from the case, knowing that there is a likely possibility that it might affect her impartiality in the case? Senator Kwon was once her teacher, and she knew him well. Points might be deducted for unprofessional conduct? But again, if we could have lawyers intimidating witnesses and what not, this one's kinda minor. It's a drama after all... hehehe...

Totally enjoyed episode 7 and 8. The third case was kinda predictable, I knew there was gonna be something fishy with the ex prof. But surprisingly that didn't reduce the excitement I felt when the wife tells TJ and EH how cruel and sick the ex prof really is. I mean, WTF, so instead of legit boxing, he rather punches his wife as a pastime activity? Man, he's got some serious issues! The actor playing ex prof is simply brilliant. He's really charismatic so in his good scenes, he actually gives off really good vibes. But because of that, his psychotic scenes are even scarier. Jung Hyesook from last case, it was pretty apparent from her vibe that she wasn't good, but this prof, no wonder the students fell for his act and loved his lecture.

Are we finally seeing JW getting her act together??? I am really curious what's the deal with her dad. Was she the one who threw him to prison or something?

yuppp. this drama is getting me to love it more and more.

i am loving EH-TJ alot.

the cases are good to keep me hooked.

the show didnt start THAT interesting, but now its good to me.

but i just hope we will seee some thing more in their love story soon rather than cases after case.

Guest Zombie

After watching epi 8, besides the ex prof psychotic behaviour,

I find his wife mental state is not very far from him too.

She seem to be disclosing half truth to me so far, not totally reliable as well.

These seem like a domestic case for TJ & EH to handle.

I hope the EH character can be smarter and better developed as the episodes goes, as she looked pretty dense & too naive to me now.

I especially like the part where TJ said to EH that its his job to be cynical and skeptic and its okay for EH to be compassionate and caring for the clients (esp. when she said she should change from being like that, after being fooled with client (e.g. professor).

Well, that's what make them partners indeed. One will make up for the weakness of the other, in short complement each other.

Though i can see that they have both the qualities of being cynical and compassionate at the same time.

How i wish to have a partner like Tae Jo :rolleyes::wub:

Oh ep 8 is so tense. When EH was crying, the way TJ look at her just melt my heart. There were so many tense look TJ gave EH.

I think the twist in the last case (the evil lady) is a attitude-changing case for TJ, especially when he had to deal with the involvement of his brother and the past. The outcome of that case help him to become more human.

And this case will help EH overcome her over-emotional attitude, made her stronger. The transformation of both characters is so heart-warming as well as their bonding.

Maybe in the future, when the case of TJ's friend was re-opened (I guess), they have to deal with another level of difficulty with the emotional involvement of both characters. It will be amazing.

Oh ep 8 is so tense. When EH was crying, the way TJ look at her just melt my heart. There were so many tense look TJ gave EH.

I think the twist in the last case (the evil lady) is a attitude-changing case for TJ, especially when he had to deal with the involvement of his brother and the past. The outcome of that case help him to become more human.

And this case will help EH overcome her over-emotional attitude, made her stronger. The transformation of both characters is so heart-warming as well as their bonding.

Maybe in the future, when the case of TJ's friend was re-opened (I guess), they have to deal with another level of difficulty with the emotional involvement of both characters. It will be amazing.

yeah i feel that there might be something because of that that stops them from being together.

i mean every drama will have a sad part right?

Guest csfan

I totally love this drama! Watched ep 8 and loved the TJ-EH interactions... hehe yes the name plate was a very nice gesture from TJ and is quite meaningful... it shows TJ accepts EH as his partner... Also love the bit where he comforts EH and tells her to be herself after her encounter with the ex-professor :wub:

Cannot wait to see ep 9! argh yeah im curious if the case (of TJ's friend) would be reopened and cannot wait to find out more about it... it must have been something 'fishy' since TJ;s dad do not want the case to be reopened...

I have to agree with you guys that the best scene was in the car where TJ-EH were measuring their arms and acting all kiddish while JW heard all that lol

I dont dislike honey lee's character.. Im actually liking that she's getting jealous of TJ getting close to EH... hahah thats what you get for rejecting TJ :D Im actually curious to find out more about her dad... anyways im glad that she's teaming up with TJ/EH...

I totally love this drama! Watched ep 8 and loved the TJ-EH interactions... hehe yes the name plate was a very nice gesture from TJ and is quite meaningful... it shows TJ accepts EH as his partner... Also love the bit where he comforts EH and tells her to be herself after her encounter with the ex-professor :wub:

Cannot wait to see ep 9! argh yeah im curious if the case (of TJ's friend) would be reopened and cannot wait to find out more about it... it must have been something 'fishy' since TJ;s dad do not want the case to be reopened...

I have to agree with you guys that the best scene was in the car where TJ-EH were measuring their arms and acting all kiddish while JW heard all that lol

I dont dislike honey lee's character.. Im actually liking that she's getting jealous of TJ getting close to EH... hahah thats what you get for rejecting TJ :D Im actually curious to find out more about her dad... anyways im glad that she's teaming up with TJ/EH...

totally! every story needs a third party to help their love become stronger!

yeah i really cant wait for the case to be reopened and i cant wait for the day where TJ finally beat his brother.

ohya, and i am also glad JW is teaming with EH and TJ. strong team!

hahaha must beat his bro!!

plus at the moment JW is angry with TJ's bro.

but yeah not for long.

or maybe she finds herself alr in love with TJ and dumps TJ's bro. YAY!

then when she realise TJ no longer wants her. hahah...

Guest jebabe19

CAN SOMEONE pls pls sub or put a summary about the preview on epi 9?? there's something going on between lawyer Han and lawyer Kang... and also something about the head of the law office of EH and her granpa... pls :(

Guest ripgal

Ep 9 Preview

<파트너> 미리보기 제9회

태조, 은호, 정원과 3대 1로 맞붙은 영우. 하지만 영우는 조금도 밀리지 않는다.

해윤의 대 회의실에서 이혼조정이 열리고, 이김과 해윤 양 측은 한 발도 물러서지

않은 채 시퍼렇게 날이 선 설전을 주고받는다. 이혼 조정에서 영우에 대한 감정을

드러내는 정원. 은호는 승부욕에 불타는 정원이 영숙에게 의도치 않게 상처를 주는

걸 참지 못하고 이혼조정 자리에서 화를 내는데...

한편, 이김 사무실로 경찰서에서 전화가 걸려온다. 대폿집에서 만난 여자가 항로를

성추행 혐의로 고소한 것. 그렇다, 꽃뱀이다! 택시 기사의 증언이나 여자가 하는 말 모두

항로에게 불리하다. 합의금 500만 원을 주지 않으면 구속될 위기에 처한 항로! 말도 못

꺼내고 전전긍긍하는 항로를 지켜보고 있는 윤준의 시선...

은호 남편의 기일. 태조는 후진 휴대폰을 애지중지하는 은호를 이해하지 못하고

차 창밖으로 낡은 휴대폰은 던져버린다. 끝내 폭발하는 은호! 그 시각, 이김 사무실에

찾아온 형래는 용수에게 은호 남편의 죽음에 관한 비밀을 털어놓고, 용수는 큰 충격을

받는다. 영우와의 관계를 다시 생각하는 정원. 그러나 정원의 아버지는 영우를 찾아와

불륜사실을 폭로하겠다고 협박하며 돈을 뜯어내려 하는데...

There's a Chinese translated version...will try to get it translated to English..

Archived