[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 就想賴著妳 / JIU XIANG LAI ZHE NI / JUST WANT TO D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soulan

Any news about the ratings ? I know its not so important in our eyes but still i hope for the success of the drama cause its with ratings that the actors feel full and loved .. I hope Down With Love gets a lot of love to make Ella and Jerry happy! :D Anyone is watching PS Man ? The 1st ep got 4.57 ratings.. and its like SUPER HUGE for a 1st ep in taiwan .. Im wondering what are the ratings this week for DWL and PS Man.. :D

Thankk you!

Guest Aicila

ahh!! :D im so in love with this drama! ♥ i remember a while back, tons of ppl were talking about how good

it is and how hot jerry was and i was like ehh jerry's not that hot. and then i had a sudden impulse

to start watching it yesterday and.. BAM <3 :) it took less than half an episode to get me hooked and in

that short time, i fell in love with jerry ^___^ his voice is so totally hot. i love how in this drama, the hot,

"cold" guy is actually really silly and cute! i also love ke zhong too! his features make him look all mysterious

and hot but his outfits and glasses make him so dorky! <3 ella is so cute. especially her expressions! so

far im loving this! cant wait for episode 6 to come out~~~~~

Guest thebelljar

if jerry and ella have already attended kang xi lai le to record an episode, then does anyone know when it will be aired since the other variety show (big brother) has already aired their episode???

I find this a good drama, I am at like the 20th episode, I love how they make this drama relaxing and fun to watch. Although, sometimes Ella's "dumb" character can put me off a bit, but overall it's still watchable, I prefer this to Autumn concerto.

I find this a good drama, I am at like the 20th episode, I love how they make this drama relaxing and fun to watch. Although, sometimes Ella's "dumb" character can put me off a bit, but overall it's still watchable, I prefer this to Autumn concerto.

O_O ARE YOU WATCHING THE LEAKED COPY?!!!?

yeah so much better than Autumn Concerto

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

This drama is hilarious. Its like nearing the hilarity of "It Started With A Kiss" and that means something.

Because ISWAK was the funniest drama (imo) because of the subtle so-stupid-its-funny comedy, thanks to Ariel Lin. But Ella and Jerry, they have such a natural comical side to them that at some point, its not even acting.

Bottom line --- one of the funniest dramas this season or for a long time.

It's been a while since a drama like this came along =)

Guest wls2948

Love this drama....fun to watch and the good chemistry between Jerry and Ella makes it hilarious....i can't wait to buy the DVD when it's out.

Guest barneyashley

DWL dinner celebration on March - 9 -2010

Credit to gina070710

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFQrEfkd6j0

Credit to amycomicf4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0AGmOQ0PI

Thank you so much to chrystysg in Asianfanatics.net for these translations .

first clip

1:10

Ella lights up the second roll of fireworks.

Michael: Jerry Yan!!! Come on! It's your wife!!!

1:40

Ella: If we break 5 points I will doonate (she pronounced jian instead of juan) another 100K NT

Jerry: jian...(Ella's side stare of Death)..jian, you wanna jian dan (fry egg), or...?

2:06

Ella: New album is SHE-RO, please support us

Jerry: What was that again?

Ella: SHE-RO. Means heroine. For guys it's "hero", girls is SHE-RO

Jerry: Please cut this section away, thank you

second clip

0:36

Reporter: Ella's the only person who's brave and thinks that fireworks are exciting

Ella: When I was younger I was bored, so I lit up fireworks with incense, and it went "HONG!!!"(sound of fireworks), really quickly. Once I was too lazy, used a lighter instead, and my hand got burnt.

Jerry interrupts: You are taking a tad too long, we are all hungry....

Ella: I'll finish it! This was during winter holidays, and I thought since my hand was injured I could skip homework. In the end the teacher made me finish writing using my left hand.

The crew celebrates Xiao Xian's birthday at the same time. Ella and Xiao Xian are as close as sisters, and thus she uses this opportunity to "get back" at Michael for Xiao Xian's sake, as he was being photographed with Xiang Ying[who??] and touching her nose intimately.

1:13

Jerry: Yeeeeeah, you need to give an explanation...[taunting + ssunshineing tone, HEH]

Ella: What's your relationship...?

Michael: We were picking a birthday present for Xiao Xian, it's easier for girls to buy for girls.

Ella: OH, so since her nose was dirty you helped her touch it??

Michael: Because she had just gotten a haircut and she had hairshavings on her nose.

Ella, Jerry: Ooooohh...(sounds of disbelief)

Jerry: Really ah? During filming my nose got dirty too, why didn't you help me with it????

(text on screen: rumors between Michael and Xiao Xian being together)

Ella, Jerry: Get together! Get together!

Michael: Sssssstoooopp it.....

Ella: Ditch Xiang Ying, Hug Xiao Xian!

Ella, Jerry: Ditch Xiang Ying, Hug Xiao Xian!

Apart from rumors between Michael and Xiao Xian, the media was also curious about Ella and Jerry, about whether their relationship is getting sweeter and hotter as with in the show. Jerry said he thinks of Ella all the time, and wants to listen in to SHE's May 29 concert.

1:59

Jerry: If I have time I'll definitely want to be there.

Reporter to Ella: Why don't you invite him as a special guest?

Ella: Our song list is already full! (ie, cannot add another song in)

Jerry: Well, we don't get along at all privately!

Ella: Oy! Don't be like this! Nah, I wish he'll be there.

Jerry: What do you mean by your "song list is full"?!?!?

Ella: Okay then, we'll sing Down With Love together okay!

He might not be able to appear as a special guest, but Jerry is sporting enough to preorder SHE's new album.

2:22

Jerry: How many copies? How many, do you think?

Ella: Just, you can say any amount, it's not like you need to really buy it...100 copies then!

Jerry: 100 copies is a must buy...yes, it's really a must.

Reporter to Ella: Jerry's releasing his pictorial book, will you order it too?

Ella: Then it's 100 copies, 100 copies.

Jerry: 100 co-co-co-copies! (mimicking her way of stuttering)

Ella: 100 copies, then it will be fair. Wait, how much is a copy of yours?

Jerry: A copy is about...499NT

Ella: 499NT? An album is only 399! Losing out! 80 copies is enough!

The high ratings has made the mood really lively/happy, but a day ago Blue has said that he will not be watching Jerry's show. Will this hurt Jerry's feelings?

2:55

Ella: Then he (Blue) should be watching this show now, since his ratings has fallen (makes a "ouch I'm so nasty" face)

[OUUCH! And bwahaha!!!! She is SO daring! Go Ella!!]

Jerry: I really feel that Blue takes his work seriously, I don't believe he'll say things like this, and I think he'll do better and better.

News clips about the White Valentine Day event March 14 -2010

Credit to Legendz724

Credit to liou903903

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYJ-Xr0P0zs...player_embedded

Jerry and Ella truly rock on / off screen .They are having good chemistry with each other and seem like they are enjoying each other company very much even though the filming was done last year . But every time when they are together again , their interaction off screen set fans heart flutter more and more . Go Go Jerry and Ella .

Guest ~.Linh.~

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DRAMA...

I officially have my ideal guy... YU PING of Down with Love haha

*swoon* oh yes please <3

Could someone edit the front page? It just doesn't do the drama justice ;)

Guest iceey_blu

I am totally, utterly in love with this drama. I really really hope that they will continue doing better and better in ratings in Taiwan. I figured since I can't really help the ratings anyways...I went and finished watching the series >.< Initially this drama didn't appeal to me because I wasn't a fan of Jerry Yan, and as stupid as it sounds, I didn't like Ella's hair :P But I started it out of curiosity and boredom, and was VERy pleasantly surprised how much I loved it! (I find that happens a lot, a drama I anticipate a lot turns out to be a dud, and ones I'm not so interested in turns out to be fantabulous!)

I finished it all within 3 days last week, going from start to finish :blink: I can't help it, it was too addicting, and I know I would not have lasted until June to wait for it to end. I can't even remember the last time I finished a drama in it's entirety! That is how good it is, it's a good mix of REALLY funny comedy and mushy, swooning romance. My kinda thing :D I was actually disappointed it ended so soon, but glad because then it didn't drag on, which is what usually makes me lose interest in a drama.

Xiao xiao Bin is SOOO adorable. I want to put him in my pocket and take him home with meeee. Wish there was more of him in the show. Ella is adorable, although I thought she was a bit too....in-your-face annoying and loud sometimes during the first couple of episodes. And hafta admit, kinda in love with Jerry Yan, or at least his character in the show. Hmm, really wish Michael Zhang shaved his......chin fuzz? not quite a soulpatch, but equally as gross.

Guest serenity1805

I agree. I'm caught. I'm intoxicated with the DWL charm and sweetness. I watched, re-watched the episodes. I realised that the versions shown on Singapore TV and Taiwan versions are different. The lines are different, the sequence of the scenes and some of them are actually deleted from the internet versions. (at least from so far from episode 1 to 7).

e.g. i don't remember the part where XYP hallucinated about YG in the persona of David's statue in his house. Correct me if i am wrong. think that is episode 4.

Why are the versions different? Gee if i were not alert and not bitten by the DWL bug of watching and re-watching, i would have missed out some parts.

Yes, I agree, i usually dread Taiwan dramas because it's very draggy and there's lots of talking...the dialogues are witty and fun and necessary.

I would be lying through my teeth if don't admit that it's handsome Jerry that kept me glued to the goggle box. I have NEVER watched Meteor Garden, or his series cus i brushed him off as a handsome himbo, hated the long flat flowing hair. But I am very impressed with his portrayal in this series. the feelings, emotions depicted are well-controlled, very apt and heart-stirring. Well-done. it made me did some research of his past series. this Boy has indeed grown up and matured in his acting. I love the chemistry between him and ella. I never liked the series acted by ella in the ROSE, i was forced to sit through by a friend (what a bummer!), i resisted watching the hana kimi show. But i am totally won over by her this time round in this series. she is a natural. guess the character just suits her to a T. Even her exaggerated emotions are so good.

this series has adopts the winning formula of fairy-tale Cinderella, Daddy longlegs story. Don't we all love that? Plus a dose of Jane Eyre and Sound of Music (the aspect of loving nanny), and a sprinkling of Pride and Prejudice ( the cold yet handsome Mr Darcy who melted under the charms of the witty Elizabeth Bennet). Not to forget, I think it has incorporated some elemets of K-drama especially that of My Lovely Sam Soon. e.g the hallucination scene by XYP, the plain YG who got dumped, to mention a few. There has also been a spat of k-dramas with the female protagonists who were employed as housekeepers and eventually falling for the owner of the house.

My only gripe is that there is no wedding scene. Why deprive viewers? and i think the drama ended TOOOOOOOOOOOOO abruptly. but i guess best things must end where it's most sweet. It was initially stated as 25 episodes but i think there were only 14. why the rush?

Now i'm getting the DWL withdrawals....shucks. Watching Starlit in the mean time. But needless to say, the storyline pales in comparison. Not that great a chemistry.

should i be watching the white tower instead?

^-- you watched the leaked versions?! that's usually a drama-killer, in terms of the ratings department.

i just hope that even with the leaked episodes, people still support this drama. gah, i got really annoyed when i read that the episodes were leaked. the actors worked really hard and then someone just up and leaked the series. i still hope their ratings will break some records...

Archived