[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 就想賴著妳 / JIU XIANG LAI ZHE NI / JUST WANT TO D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her voice is definitely dubbed, because there's a drastically different quality in the audio when she speaks compared to when someone else in the same scene speaks. Background noises disappear, etc. Very strange and quite distracting..

Haha, okay, thanks for clearing all of that up!

yes you are correct . her voice is dubbed and i think whatsmore is not her own voice , if i am not wrong , the voice is behind alot of kdrama dubbing for taiwan version .,if you watched alot of kdrama in taiwan dubbing voice , this voice is very recognisable . i see other reports discussing why her voice had to be dubbed ?maybe due to her mainland tone doesnt match with the rest ..no one really had the reason why ..anyway there is another version of this drama which i think her own voice is used and it wasnt really that bad .but maybe when it match with the modern setting the voice doesnt fit her role

anyway i am not really into this drama yet ..doesnt warm me up.--;; .that other male lead micheal chang i saw him before in another drama ..i thought he was pretty okay ..but i guess he is the daddy long leg here .

I just watched first two episodes and I'm hooked. Lol. I love Ella and Jerry is one of my favorites since I was in HS. So, I love this couple. The first two episode is funny, especially episode two. I especially love the interaction between the sisters. And my favorite part until now is when Ella tried to tell Jerry how her sister reaction when she know that she's a lesbian? I don't give a mini cooper of it. LOL. I'm looking forward to see what's more in the store <3

Guest christiane

yesterday night I watched the last episodes of this drama and personally 25 episodes and the end is like that, kind of huh????...anyways won t spoil here but really want to..me wanna fast forward a lots of part because after the children leftit wasn t really interesting anymore

spoil or not spoil????!!

yesterday night I watched the last episodes of this drama and personally 25 episodes and the end is like that, kind of huh????...anyways won t spoil here but really want to..me wanna fast forward a lots of part because after the children leftit wasn t really interesting anymore

spoil or not spoil????!!

how can you have watched the 'last episodes ' when theres only 2 episodes out?!?!?!

Guest coldfire-x

I just started watching this drama :]

and I really do like it

Im kinda confused though

If the drama came out back in 2009

why are there only two episodes out?

It started filming in 2009.

how can you have watched the 'last episodes ' when theres only 2 episodes out?!?!?!

The show got leaked out. Thats why some people have seen all the episodes while others have only seen the ones that have been broadcasted.

i started off not having high expectations for this drama since well i'm not really a jerry fan and i like ella but haven't been really impressed with her past dramas, i mean i adore her as a singer but somehow as an actress.... not as much. but i think somehow i 'fell' in love with this drama cuz their chemistry is really there and they're pretty cute in the drama and bts. the story is of cos kinda typical twdrama/kdrama/whatever drama XD cuz they have the cute naughty kids, the contract thingy, the cool main guy, the super nice second lead guy, the bad ex-gf and the goofy but loveable main girl but like i said i kept watching cuz jerry and ella are funny & cute in it and that's what sold me.... enough to do a marathon of it but i will still watch the aired version cuz i swear there are bits missing <.< plus it's another chance to see it again since i really really like this pair now and lol it's really cute how ella keeps saying jerry is confessing to her esp in that big brother show XD

i won't spoil it but really give this drama a chance, it'll grow on you ^^

on a second note, i really hope they can do more promos for this show tho' i know it's difficult since jerry and ella are both so busy but i enjoy their interactions on shows. of cos i'm still secretly hoping they'll get together irl since jerry seems so much more relaxed from what i can tell after he did this drama with ella and lol it's sooo adorkable how excited he gets when he talks about her.. a crush maybe? XD but it seems that they're just friends.. for now :X but wow to say ella is the girl who's most influenced him besides his mother is just ........ so touching.

Guest barneyashley

Pls do any1 know where i can find the eng subs for this drama. Can't read chinese & most of the time Jerry's mumbling so don't understand what he's saying. Tqvm for the torrent link.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/downwithlove#

or

http://www.mysoju.com/

or to dl ep.1 and 2 with good quality english sub

http://doremiiscale.blogspot.com/

I haven't watch a TDrama for the longest time. But from reading and watching clips of them they really click. There are times when I watched a drama and the leads seemed distance from each other. I'm just one of those people that like my leads to actually get along offscreen as well. They come across more natural onscreen.

Ella is so bubbly and Jerry is reserved and with that combination they work well together. It is cute how Ella was able to change his outlook. Romance or not these two does have a great relationship together. If nothing comes off of it they will be friends for a long time. Since Jerry said that Ella changed him then for sure letting someone go with such impact on your life is hard to do.

Guest MUDAV4ik

Does anyone know about softsubs for this project? On vikii.net sometimes it's possible to find softsubs, are rhere any for this project?

I definitely love this drama..since I can't understand Mandarin , of course I'll wait for each episodes to be aired and subbed every week before watching it ... episode 3 is the best episode for the moment ..you can see lots of adorable Ping Guo moments ..and yes, I admit that Jerry and Ella has really good onscreen/offscreen interactions..have watched all of the bts clips and also Big Brother Show (subbed) .

and also , the latest one is the interview of Jerry and Ella @ mock wedding with TVB ..here's the clip if anyone want to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7_5BA_p3s

credits : ellahkfc

both of them said that the kissing scene is the most memorable scene for them ..the reporter even asked them if they did french kiss for the scene , then suddenly Jerry innocently asked what is french kiss..ekeke..Ella then looked at him and explained to him what "it" is ..ekekek...then Jerry asked Ella if he can say anything about this , Ella said softly yes he can ..then he said how can he since he's so embarrassed to tell , both of them laughed shyly then Ella said the viewers will find out themselves after watching it on tv screen and she won't describe in details since she's very shy to do so ..ehehee..looking at their reactions about this ..I guess I already got the answer .. :P . watching the whole interview , I actually noticed how shy Jerry was in this interview , and they look so cute and happy together.. when the reporter asked if there's any chance for them to be more than friends , Ella said they can only be good friends since both of them are very busy and there's no time for the relationship to develop ..Ella also added that she'd like to collaborate again with Jerry but then she doesn't know when will that time be since both of them are busy people.. I remember there's news article in which Fenny (Jerry's manager) said that if it's possible, Jerry wants to collaborate in a comedy with Ella ..don't know whether it's drama or film , but that's what I've read ..

btw , it seems that Ella and Jerry are gonna meet again ..have just read the latest news that they are going to attend fans meeting together with other casts on 14th of March ...

btw , yes..viikii subbers had already subbed this drama till episode 3 ...

Archived