[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 就想賴著妳 / JIU XIANG LAI ZHE NI / JUST WANT TO D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sirizblack

i love love love this drama. is this the right thread to discuss this drama?

If you're talking about 'Down With Love', damn right XDD

By the way, first time posting here too, haha. I am surprised I am liking this show so much. The pace and chemistry are soo good. And I am liking Jerry here sooo very much, to me he's the winning one in this drama.

By the way, is someone else finding the actress ex-girlfriend downright outrageous? I don't even know what's her purpose in the drama, other than being annoying. She doesn't really pose any sort of thread towards Ella's character and she's just .. there to insult women all around the world?? 0___o;; How many times does he need to tell her off? I just find it so hard to believe someone can be so stupid and have so little pride. If at least she was pure evil .. but no, she's just there .. to ... what again?

Guest summers83

If you're talking about 'Down With Love', damn right XDD

By the way, first time posting here too, haha. I am surprised I am liking this show so much. The pace and chemistry are soo good. And I am liking Jerry here sooo very much, to me he's the winning one in this drama.

By the way, is someone else finding the actress ex-girlfriend downright outrageous? I don't even know what's her purpose in the drama, other than being annoying. She doesn't really pose any sort of thread towards Ella's character and she's just .. there to insult women all around the world?? 0___o;; How many times does he need to tell her off? I just find it so hard to believe someone can be so stupid and have so little pride. If at least she was pure evil .. but no, she's just there .. to ... what again?

Yah that girl always has such characters. I saw her in another drama with Kim Jung Hyun and Vivian Hsu and it was a love triangle between another man and her then Vivian Hsu came in the picture and Kim Jung Hyun likes her then she wants him. She always plays such pinkberryy character...

sirizblack, is that siwon's pic u hv there?? im currently watching Oh!my lady~ lol :P

anyway back to down with love.

hmm...see that that was my very first post?? i just had to look for a forum while watching down with love! it's THAT nice .... hahahaha and yes i like Jerry in here too!!!!

the actress ex gf was outrageous, i agree! lol..but i didnt really gave her much thought n focus...i just concentrated on jerella :) then again, its not like she was evil in the drama right? if she was evil, i would have hated her character more...lol, but for now, i dont feel anything towards her..

Guest sirizblack

sirizblack, is that siwon's pic u hv there?? im currently watching Oh!my lady~ lol :P

anyway back to down with love.

hmm...see that that was my very first post?? i just had to look for a forum while watching down with love! it's THAT nice .... hahahaha and yes i like Jerry in here too!!!!

the actress ex gf was outrageous, i agree! lol..but i didnt really gave her much thought n focus...i just concentrated on jerella :) then again, its not like she was evil in the drama right? if she was evil, i would have hated her character more...lol, but for now, i dont feel anything towards her..

Yess!! I am watching it too!! I put it up because it surprised me how much I am liking Oh My Lady and especially Siwon, he totally cracks me up .. and his dimples, how cute are they? I am growing a dimple obsession!!

I haven't posted too much as you can see either ;)

I don't know which purpose she serves in the drama other than being annoying, really. I normally dislike 2nd leads anyway, because most of the time they don't even pose a real threat to main characters, so having them is such a cliché .. BUT IF they're retardedly evil it's somewhat FUN to observe. But she's downright silly, stupid and annoying XD

And welcome to Soompi! Not that I am the right person to welcome to someone else haha.

Guest Boys-Over-Flowers

with the MU links are they english hardsubs or just raw video ?..

the ex-girlfriend is hella annoying >.<... i just want to skip when she is on.. i cant wait till the next episode looking good.

sirizblack lol XD thank u for the welcome.. hahaha u're the first person to welcome me here! haha :P dimple obsession? ^_^ i used to like hyun bin's cute dimple, but im over it now already...lol...siwon's dimples!! cute cute cute! another thing...i find the little girl in Oh My lady very cute too!!

btw what ep r u at now in 'down with love'?

Boys-over-flowers, im not sure about the MU links since i didnt dl it from here. haha same here, sometimes i skip the part when she's on, but the only reason that's making me continue watching parts with her in it is bcz of jerry!! hehe

Guest sirizblack

with the MU links are they english hardsubs or just raw video ?..

the ex-girlfriend is hella annoying >.<... i just want to skip when she is on.. i cant wait till the next episode looking good.

I am sorry, I don't know ~ I watch them over at viikii.

I do skip her whenever she's with Ella's current boyfriend, whateverhismame is, because I find both of them plainly retarded. He's stupid to go along with her wimps and she's .. just stupid. I don't when she's with Jerry because .. he's Jerry ;)

@C123 .. You're welcome ^^ And I am up to date with viikii so latest I've watched is episode 10 ^^ Can't wait for episode 11, I can't believe Jerry hasn't yet realised his bf started going out with Ella just to keep him out from her 0_o Also, seems like he'll be making a move? Hopefully, because the whole thing is starting to feel a bit draggy --> cuz I don't know what have people seen or not seen ^^;

Hi all DWL fans :)...I am a fan too. I have to admit I watch this drama because of Jerry. But I grow to like Ella in this drama too and find that her acting is very natural here.

Watching Jerry in DWL make me fall into his charms again....I just love to see his smiles and looks whenever he thought of YG or stole glances at her. Is the overall episodes end at 14?

Guest foreverluv

Down with Love Megaupload download links:

Thank you so much for the megaupload links. You just turn my blue weekend to a very bright one. Please keep posting the links & God Bless!

Hi all DWL fans :)...I am a fan too. I have to admit I watch this drama because of Jerry. But I grow to like Ella in this drama too and find that her acting is very natural here.

Watching Jerry in DWL make me fall into his charms again....I just love to see his smiles and looks whenever he thought of YG or stole glances at her. Is the overall episodes end at 14?

Same here...i wasnt a big fan of Ella until i watched this! :) and Jerry.. his smile, his looks...gahh...*nosebleeds* lol <3

sirizblack, for some reason i don't know why i didnt get any email notification from soompi if there had been replies since my last post. so yeah..

apparently i realised there's the full version on youtube and watched everything from there..and when i checked viikii for other dramas, i realised another thing! someone actually uploaded the pirated version or something like that on youtube when it wasnt even suppose to be out yet! gosh i feel so bad now!! *_*

Hi C123, you managed to watch DWL at Youtube? Full version some more? Can I have the link too? Im in Malaysia and I normally dont like to buy the CD here cos Malaysian Govt love to cut away the kissing part and many other parts too. So I normally prefer to download from torrent and I would keep the drama in my collection.

If you dont mind to share with me the Youtube links, I would be very much appreciate your help :)

Guest *serene*

I started watching this drama not expecting anything...turned out I'm really liking it. Ella is growing on me. My favorite part is when she got kicked out of the house by her sister and trying to find a place to stay for the night. Talking to Jerry on the phone and her phone died right when she was going to tell him where she was. That was HILARIOUS!

I'm falling in love with Jerry all over again! :wub: I just really hope the ratings go up...they deserve it.

I am loving this drama! every character has such a charming personality, especially ella of course. And gosh jerry is hot haha. makes me fall in love wiht him all over again.

although the storyline/personalities are not the most original, i still find it really fun to watch. miss yang is really funny even though i never like exaggerated characters lol, she's funny! the lawyers are funny too. greatgreat drama!

Archived