[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 就想賴著妳 / JIU XIANG LAI ZHE NI / JUST WANT TO D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Does anybody know if the theme songs sung by Jerry and S.H.E. has been released yet and where I can find it? Just finally started watching ep.01 w/ subs thanks to Doremii. Can't wait for the following episodes, but I seriously hate how TW dramas are only aired once a week.

Nvm. I just found the opening song on YT. Here's the link if anybody wants it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAM3gJt7H4

Guest ~.Linh.~

The drama is incredibly awesome! Can't understand why there are only 6 pages :(

It's funny and there are so many scenes where you just have to go "awwww".

Although I think Jerry doesn't seem like a "cold" person, blame it on his acting skills? Not very convincing in this part, but other than that, pure love ;)

And Ella...uhm, what is there to say about her? Taiwanese dramas are naturally more..."childish" and exaggerated (my opinion, sorry) but Ella is just awesomely cute here LOL

Definitely worth to watch it, 5stars :)

...hm, okay, although...

***SPOILER****

Jerry's character is supposed to specialize in divorce, isn't he? I know if you have legal problems you can go to any lawyer, but still...i'm at ep2 now (and already in love with the drama) but till now his only client with a divorce was the woman at the beginning...hmpf :/

Guest spuddevaughn

I am loving this drama as well. I have been a big Ella fan since Hana-Kimi and I thoroughly enjoyed that drama...but I'm liking this drama more. Ella and Jerry have a wonderful chemistry and their love-hate relationship really works. Jerry is just so cute when he is trying to stop himself from liking Ella. Some say that Ella seems over the top but when she acts like a boy in this drama..that's how she really is in real life...a bit of a tomboy.

Guest christiane

Spoil! if no one like it here can u msg me the spoilers? I don't know if its worth the wait to watch it if the end is like 'huh'

I give some hint of the whole episodes because i ve watched them mostly with my finger in fast forward. some parts of the show are some kind boring.

-the mom of the children appears and then she takes the two children with her

-jerry left alone starts to miss Ella nd tries to pass more time with her finding some excuse

-ella dad back but he is a swindler

-jerry warns her but after multo stuffs (fastforward)dad starts to be good to his daughters.

-jerry finally (after i don t know how many episodes) discover ella is not lesbian and is happy cos he likes her

-but stupidd things Ella is going out with the designer friend

-owwww so sad for the sister too.

-after many many many draggy episodes, well till the last episode, the actress finally tell to ella that jerry loves her..ouarchhh

-few years after ella and jerry got a boy and she is pregnaant with another baby and in the day of the boys birthday she just start to get contraction ...

so draggy and it is sad cos the drama starts with good stuffs but as i said after the two children left the drama starts to be veryyyyyyyy draggy

Guest kinella

so far i LOOOOVE this drama! (i'm on ep #4)

it has the nodame cantabile+full house+coffee prince+my girl feelings all in one thing ^_^

yep, i expect it to be draggy in the future episodes. it always happens when a drama starts with fireworks

oh well.

wow, Ella got so skinny :o

I guess everyone has different outlook.. saw lots of other people who have finished watching this drama and they kept on repeating the series again and again . they said that it's such an addictive drama .. so yerp . different people , different taste. hopefully for those who has already started watching this will keep on watching till the last epi ...

Guest coldfire-x

hi christiane

so after the children left (ep 3) they are not coming back anymore

No they come back for a little while toward the end of the drama, probably the third or fourth last episode.

I dont understand why people are saying it's a bad drama~ In fact, i don't think it's draggy at all compared to some other dramas...it's proceeding reeally well and now we just need to cross our fingers and hope that there's no sudden 'disease' at the end of the drama hahaha~

Jerry is SOO cute when he gets impatient or angry with Ella...heehehehehehhe...

And i love the actress for the sister! She's so funny

xx.jenn

i can't wait for them to do their White Day thingy together, pinguo lovers unite! XD but seriously i'm like super addicted to this drama, i keep replaying all the cute moments they have esp that broken vaccuum scene, YP is cute there, but then he always is ;)

i want more ng scenes, the strip me nakkid that Ella said totally cracked me up XD

Guest san5488

i had finished this drama, found that Jerry has improve his acting a lot n a lot, 他好 幽默 哦,i start to like him much :lol: ha ha ha, Jerry 加油~加油~加油~!!! did anyone know the DVD when released in Malaysia?

Guest xSoaPiE

This drama is definitely watch-able if you are watching all the episodes at once..like I did. But I think i would get bored if I watched it weekly :/

Guest pinkbarron

Title: 就想賴著妳 / Jiu Xiang Lai Zhe Ni

Also known as: Just Want to Depend on You / Stick with You

Genre: Romance

Broadcast network: GTV

Synopsis

Jerry Yan will play a lawyer who is good at divorce and inheritance lawsuits, who is very cool, smart, sharp tongued, and cold. Ella Chen plays the role of a nanny of two children.

Cast

Jerry Yan as Xiang Yu Ping (項羽平)

Ella Chen as Yang Guo (楊果)

Xiao Xian (小嫻)

Gu Bao Ming

Michael Zhang

Guest christiane

hi christiane

so after the children left (ep 3) they are not coming back anymore

No they come back for a little while toward the end of the drama, probably the third or fourth last episode.

yeah..i was like why they just make them come back for..ahemmm..nothing cos they didn t bring anything worth to the plot..anyway <_<

a memorable scene with Jerry

Ella was dancing with this designer guy and jerry was watching and he went in a square place alone and took a sweet in his pocket (yeah he ate sweet because of Ella) and then while eating he started to cry.sweet and salty (tears) so sad and i was crying cos the scene is really well acted.

as I remember there were not a lot of this kind of scene and no kiss scene between those two or maybe i missed it cos of fastforwrding.. :lol:

christiane , there is definitely kissing scene between Ping Guo ... seems that u've really missed it ..and I must tell that the China version which you have watched is different from the Taiwan version , in China version , all the gayism and lesbianisme parts are slashed. there should also be scenes between Jerry and Zhang Shan Wei since Zhang Shan Wei fell in love with Jerry (Zhang is the gay in the epi 1 and 2) . as mentioned in news article before , there's scene which Zhang will confessed his love for Jerry's character and something funny happened . also there are few Ella's scenes were deducted from China version , for example the scene of Yang Guo wearing sexy leopard prints and acted sexily in front of Ke Zhong . as for kissing scene , I just have to say , if u missed it.. u really have to go and watch it ..perhaps just wait for the Taiwan's version . so many comments stated the kissing scene is really beautiful.

Guest littlecutekitty

This drama is really good so far! =D Jerry and Ella are the cutest couple ^o^

I see the torrent links to this drama, but I was wondering if anyone can give me links to download from megaupload or some other host site, because my computer has firewall and won't let me use bit torrent.

Thank you in advance ^^

Archived