Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest fianaz1

Its soooo funny when Elaa shouted "Stay!!" at the young lawyer, hahaha

Jerry in pink is soooo freaking hot...love him *-*

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another drama together? Or this is Down With Love?

it's down with love ^^ i just wanted to say that this drama is abit under rated imo, sure bits of the story aren't that original but it's one of the few that i've seen where instead of the girl crying & pining over the guy, you have a role reversal cuz boy that scene where jerry cried over ella in HZ was great, you could feel how hurt he was and the times when he thought about her while he was in his house were so sad. but i must say i love YP's expressions in here, jerry has done a great job portraying him :D and ella is perfect as YG, no wonder YP loves YG so much cuz we all do too XD

and omg rofl at this week's ng... ella is soooo cute, the "i made his richard simmons dirty" and how she got shhh'd was so hilarous, i think the entire set was cracking up tho' poor jerry did try not to laugh XD it's pretty hard not to love ella, she's so funny & cute yet completely nuts at the same time, lol that sexy dance for the camera made my day and i'm sure someone else's who was trying not to laugh in the BG XD

ok to end my mini essay XD i just wanna say the MV is gorgeous and ella looks esp pretty in it and lol her heart signs that she made were adorable, i swear she's glowing.... it might be due to a certain 'somone' dare i say it? ;)B) i was slightly disappointed that they couldn't film any new stuff for the MV but the fact that you got to see jerry's face in it apparently is a big thing cuz lol his face is expensive XD all in all jerry has improved lots as an actor imo, PG love forever XD

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Hi C123, you managed to watch DWL at Youtube? Full version some more? Can I have the link too? Im in Malaysia and I normally dont like to buy the CD here cos Malaysian Govt love to cut away the kissing part and many other parts too. So I normally prefer to download from torrent and I would keep the drama in my collection.

If you dont mind to share with me the Youtube links, I would be very much appreciate your help :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/autumnspet

I don't know if its the full version (what's the full version??), but its clear, the subs are good, and although its slightly behind viikii.net subbing/posting (which is very fast if you don't go on viikii, viikii usually sub about 4 hours after the actual episode aired) but its pretty damn close

=====

omggggggggggggggggg this drama is so good.

I didn't catch up because there was too much HuiFan stuff that I decided to watch a slew of kdramas.

But then, weird story, this Chinese guy at my work place kept saying he was going to buy me a cactus and when it would be a good time to bring it in so I could bring it home. He was saying that its good to keep it near my computer to absorb the radiation.

And I found out he got this idea from this drama. ho ho ho. So i started watching it again, thanks to his weirdness.

ANYWAYS... it's not the plot that makes the drama good. The plot is kind of mediocre =/, but I really think the casting was done very well. Big emphasis on VERY.

i'm not a fan of Ella when she was in HanaKimi --- but she was soooo lovable in this drama. She is so hilarious, I have to pause to get a tissue because I would be spitting out whatever I was drinking. She's my new Ariel-Lin-ISWAK replacement.

And Jerry... oh Jerry, what can I say about him except how I think he deserved the reign of "Asia's most lovable man" a couple of years back. I must've forgotten how his Daoming was done b/c I remember loving him then. But without of doubt, THE JERRY IN DOWN WITH LOVE ... the impression he left with me ... <3 .... my goddddd he needs to star in another drama.... soon.

=') Jerry... his confessions, his self-talks when he calls himself a pig, his subtle smile in Guo Guo's presences, EVERYTHING. He's too amazing that he can't be real but his acting is so amazing that he makes me THINK he's real.

And don't get me started about Guo Guo's best friend (Yan Ling was it?)... I need to get a white van and kidnap all three of them. Forget the kids (though that boy was awfully cute)

I found the new ISWAK to my heart. (ISWAK is still very very good, but DWL is too good for words)

All I could say is.

1) I'm sorry ISWAK Joe+Ariel, but you have been REPLACED. My heart has no room for your humor anymore.

2) Less than three Jerry.

Less than three <3

:wub:

Guest toGETherONE

lucky locals who get to win prizes for watching it real time. ;)

there should be "win a date with jerry yan" and "win a date with ella chen" promotion. ^_^

Guest wls2948

i normally do not watch TW dramas for their mediocre plots and lousy acting but I am so glad I watch DWL. It has got an amazing cast!! Love Jerella!

Guest spuddevaughn

that kiss scene was one of the hottest i've seen....it was sweet and passionate at the same time...you can feel it from across the screen..how i wish Jerry and Ella are a real couple...they look so wonderful together...

are there any rumors of them getting together in real life????

Guest whoelse_i

hi

I'm new here.

can anyone here tell me if there is any good fanfics or fansite dedicated to JE?

I really need to read fanfic because I feel that drama was not enough for me :D

since DWL will finish soon, talking about ISWAK I hope they will make sequel of this just like

ISWAK-They Kissed Again..

p/s episode 15 is absolutely LOVE (that's why I need sequel :lol: )

Guest Aicila

<3<3<3<3 this drama has got to be awarded #1 cutest drama of the year. seriously ♥ ella and jerry make the cutest couple, on and off screen! i love how happy the ending was :) and the little piano vers. of one of theme songs at the end was TOO CUTE .

Archived