[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 就想賴著妳 / JIU XIANG LAI ZHE NI / JUST WANT TO D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kira2

One of my favorite Taiwanese drama! I didn't care about Jerry much, but he is so adorable and believeable in this series!! I agree that his acting has matured much. I didnt watch Hanakimi and this is the first time I saw Ella acting and I like her! Oh, and Yang Duo (dont know the actress name) is so funny!! They picked the right actress for her..... Well.. I'm up to ep 9 now, can't wait to see the rest.... it's hard to have my drama binge like I used to with a toddler at hand.... :D

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i actually like this drama...

it is very hard for me to like or continue a Taiwanese drama....but this is my of my favorite next to corner with love.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

the lamest ending ever.... who is to blame? <_<

I agree.

The ending closed off the drama, leaving no room for a sequel, not that I want a sequel.

Yang Duo and the cute lawyer guy? Uh, did they get together? Or did she end up with the interior design (Ke Zhong)? There was no answer to that.

And did Yang Guo's father end up with Ke Zhong's mother? Again, no answer.

tskk... the whole entire drama was sooooo good, but the ending was one of the worst I've seen. I guess its fair, since the drama kicked richard simmons =)

Guest yolili

Hiya all!

Just wanted to share that I absolutely <3 Ella & Jerry in this! Was literally chuckling & laughing by the minute at all their antics.

Mind you, that was ONLY for those episodes that I did catch being shown on TV. Now, must watch it from the start properly, haha

YP & YG was perfectly cast, good job Mr. Director :D Have only ever watched Jerry in Meteor Garden & wasn't impressed there, too wooden meh. Ella, well never watched any of her dramas before but knew she can act.

The ending bit was kinda clown-ish imo, coz really would anyone carry a pregnant woman like that to hospital?? :huh:

Their 1st child is cute, hehe tho I'm not sure whether the child's a girl or boy :lol:

Wished there were some wedding scenes tho, seeing YG/Ella in feminine clothes & make-up would have been super, haha Like Jerry said in 1 of their interview/press con I read in this thread, Ella has got a great figure! :P

Now on to watch this drama from Ep 1 properly.

Guest toGETherONE

I agree.

The ending closed off the drama, leaving no room for a sequel, not that I want a sequel.

Yang Duo and the cute lawyer guy? Uh, did they get together? Or did she end up with the interior design (Ke Zhong)? There was no answer to that.

And did Yang Guo's father end up with Ke Zhong's mother? Again, no answer.

tskk... the whole entire drama was sooooo good, but the ending was one of the worst I've seen. I guess its fair, since the drama kicked richard simmons =)

It's like the producers knew this series will not save the network ratings so they want to scribble a decent ending to get rid of it, and put most of their energy into the next series replacing its time slot.

Freakin' sad piece of work. Lazy butts. Jerry's role was hauling much richard simmons to keep this series alive, while Ella's role nose dived in the last leg of this series.

Yang Duo will end up w/ Ke Zhong 'cos you can see a little jealous action at birth close to end when Yang Duo was talking to the cute lawyer while Yu Ping reminds Ke Zhong to close the deal on Yang Duo before he loses her to another man.

I think Yang Guo's dad admires Ke Zhong's mother, and is content of their friendship since she reminds him of his wife. He's not thinking too far-fetched about remarrying, but who really knows, so I'll take it lightheartedly. Yeah~ That's all I can advise everyone who thinks alike on the lameness to this ending... let's take it lightheartedly.

• 3 months later...
Guest OneLast_Teardrop

OMG! I really love this drama. Jerry Yan just get more handsome every time I see him.

He is very popular now with him being in a lot of drama. HE IS A STAR!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lunchboxthermos

one of the funnier taiwanese dramas i've seen, and was consistent throughout.

jerry's acting has gotten soooo much better since his F4 days.

only complaint about ella's acting:  sometimes her over-acting gets to be too much and tiring.

otherwise, i quite enjoyed all the characters and the story :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest bnytt1712

hi ya, I love this drama, I've watched it 3 times since it released >< * I know I'm a crazy fan ~ my lil ss told me too but I can't resist to watch it* Now tV channel is broadcasting it (in my country, of course) so I can watch it again. The quality is so so good compared to the link I downloaded. So could someone show me where I can get the HD version for this drama (I got SD one so far, still not satisfied :( ) I don't mind torrent link, welcome for any download link. please help me, I love it so much, thanks in advance ~

• 1 month later...
Guest bananaleaf

hi ya, I love this drama, I've watched it 3 times since it released >< * I know I'm a crazy fan ~ my lil ss told me too but I can't resist to watch it* Now tV channel is broadcasting it (in my country, of course) so I can watch it again. The quality is so so good compared to the link I downloaded. So could someone show me where I can get the HD version for this drama (I got SD one so far, still not satisfied :( ) I don't mind torrent link, welcome for any download link. please help me, I love it so much, thanks in advance ~

this uploader has ep 5-endMy link. you can check viikii for 1-4. :D

• 3 months later...
Guest Luv2Emy

I didn't really want to watch this series at first but after when I did have time to watch it out of boredom.. it was worth it! Cute story line and cute actors

• 3 months later...

Archived