[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 就想賴著妳 / JIU XIANG LAI ZHE NI / JUST WANT TO D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest minmook

i love this paring. personally, i think the sister's acting is rather natural. though abit over the top. why oh why must YP have a wicked ex-gf?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched the first two episodes already, really good and funny so far, i kinda didn't want to watch this because ella is in it, i remmeber i couldn't stand her in hana kimi that's why and i never like Jerry, but gave it a try b/c was finding something new to watch, so yeah glad i did, and the kids are cute

Guest kenderkin88

^ Yes, DoReMii is going to be releasing hardsubs.

Just watched the first two episodes, and it's quite cute. I wasn't sure I could get on board with this pairing, but I'm finding their interactions to be pretty fun, and I'm looking forward to the developing feelings and the *gasp* revelation that she isn't a lesbian.

Also, I'm totally shipping the sister and Yu Ping's friend. That random encounter in the first episode HAS to mean something, right?? I know he's going to make a love triangle with YP and Yang Guo, but I want them to throw Yang Duo into the mix too.

Does anyone know why they're dubbing the actress who plays Hui Fan? It's really distracting (but I'm anti-dub, so it might just be me). Does the actress have a really strong accent or something? Or does she just not have a TV-worthy voice?

And I feel like I have to put this out there: I hate the children. The whole orphans-who-hate-having-a-nanny has been overdone, and I'm sick of it. The little girl is a brat and needs to be disciplined, and then her brother will (hopefully) follow suit.

That being said, I'm really tempted to go be a full-time nanny now. That looks like the best job ever.

Guest <Soojin>

Hi (:

Im not sure if this is allowed but i don't know where this would be appropriat.

GHCtranslators @Youtube is currently translating this dramabut to get all subs to the video in time, we are in need of timers!!

Its Okay if you dont know how to time the videos or do not have any experience, I will be able to teach you on how we do it in our subbing team ^^

All help will be appreciated!!!

Just Pm me if you wanna help <333

^ Yes, DoReMii is going to be releasing hardsubs.

Just watched the first two episodes, and it's quite cute. I wasn't sure I could get on board with this pairing, but I'm finding their interactions to be pretty fun, and I'm looking forward to the developing feelings and the *gasp* revelation that she isn't a lesbian.

Also, I'm totally shipping the sister and Yu Ping's friend. That random encounter in the first episode HAS to mean something, right?? I know he's going to make a love triangle with YP and Yang Guo, but I want them to throw Yang Duo into the mix too.

Does anyone know why they're dubbing the actress who plays Hui Fan? It's really distracting (but I'm anti-dub, so it might just be me). Does the actress have a really strong accent or something? Or does she just not have a TV-worthy voice?

And I feel like I have to put this out there: I hate the children. The whole orphans-who-hate-having-a-nanny has been overdone, and I'm sick of it. The little girl is a brat and needs to be disciplined, and then her brother will (hopefully) follow suit.

That being said, I'm really tempted to go be a full-time nanny now. That looks like the best job ever.

Hey! I just wanted to tell you that about Yang Duo and YP's friend, i think there will be some romance when its totally over with Yang Guo .. Its a little bit like spoilers but if you go on the previous page you can read about the characters and their love interaction .. Seems like YD really liked YP's friend in the past .. =)

And about the actress playing Hui Fan [Hate her haha =)] i read somewhere that she acted in a lot of period dramas and they kinda overdo it in those dramas .. So it seems like its her talking but because of her acting in period dramas shes still using that little off voice to talk .. Disturbing me totally too..! I mean Ella and Jerry, Xiao Xiao Bin are all talking normally ..!

Can anyone tell me why chinese actors seems to have a weird voice ? Or maybe not all the actors but ive watched Lets Dance/Stand By You/.. the drama with Chen Qiao En and Ming Dao and all the others actors all speak weirdely for me .. It was a chinese project with our two taiwanese actors in it ..

I dont know about the children .. I also think its kinda "cliche" but its also normal reaction.. The girl is a brat but shes kinda reacting "normally" .. I mean did you see her uncle ? I love YP already now .. Dont think hes a severe cold jerk as he was supposed to .. But to the kids he like ICY ICE .. =)

I would love to be a nanny and dont have to study in university too if my job was like Ella .. Haha! Seems kinda cool and to fall in love and date with the rich boss .. :P

Guest kenderkin88

Hey! I just wanted to tell you that about Yang Duo and YP's friend, i think there will be some romance when its totally over with Yang Guo .. Its a little bit like spoilers but if you go on the previous page you can read about the characters and their love interaction .. Seems like YD really liked YP's friend in the past .. =)

And about the actress playing Hui Fan [Hate her haha =)] i read somewhere that she acted in a lot of period dramas and they kinda overdo it in those dramas .. So it seems like its her talking but because of her acting in period dramas shes still using that little off voice to talk .. Disturbing me totally too..! I mean Ella and Jerry, Xiao Xiao Bin are all talking normally ..!

Can anyone tell me why chinese actors seems to have a weird voice ? Or maybe not all the actors but ive watched Lets Dance/Stand By You/.. the drama with Chen Qiao En and Ming Dao and all the others actors all speak weirdely for me .. It was a chinese project with our two taiwanese actors in it ..

I dont know about the children .. I also think its kinda "cliche" but its also normal reaction.. The girl is a brat but shes kinda reacting "normally" .. I mean did you see her uncle ? I love YP already now .. Dont think hes a severe cold jerk as he was supposed to .. But to the kids he like ICY ICE .. =)

I would love to be a nanny and dont have to study in university too if my job was like Ella .. Haha! Seems kinda cool and to fall in love and date with the rich boss .. :P

Hahahaha.. I saw all of that text as I was skimming through and just went "tl;dr" ^^; I have no patience, hehe. Plus, I didn't want to be spoiled for the first episode, since I saw someone's comment that the first episode was simply an extended version of all of the spoilers/BTS that had been released beforehand.

Her speaking is so over the top that she has to dub herself after the fact? That's..weird. It doesn't help my dislike of HF. Can someone explain to me why she turned down YP's proposal? I get the impression that her reasoning wasn't very satisfactory..

Also, my Chinese is minimal at best--I took 3 semesters, but I didn't learn much that's applicable to the drama world, so I totally missed the nuances of everyone's conversations. :lol: I get everything based on context, and I totally missed the thing about YD and YP's friend's past history/thing/whatever. Was that encounter a flashback then? I was under the impression that it was current. *so confused*

I kind of adore YP, haha! I always go for guys like that, though, so I can totally see why all of his previous nannies have been throwing themselves at him. But yeah, he is pretty cold to the kids. Perhaps because they remind him of his brother? Or maybe he just hates kids, because I know plenty of people like that. (Doesn't make me like the kids any better. I can't stand uncontrollable children. DISCIPLINE, PLEASE.)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand..yeah! Looking forward to the next episode. (Gives me something to do while I'm waiting for more WUAS/SFFTS. :lol:)

Hahahaha.. I saw all of that text as I was skimming through and just went "tl;dr" ^^; I have no patience, hehe. Plus, I didn't want to be spoiled for the first episode, since I saw someone's comment that the first episode was simply an extended version of all of the spoilers/BTS that had been released beforehand.

Her speaking is so over the top that she has to dub herself after the fact? That's..weird. It doesn't help my dislike of HF. Can someone explain to me why she turned down YP's proposal? I get the impression that her reasoning wasn't very satisfactory..

Also, my Chinese is minimal at best--I took 3 semesters, but I didn't learn much that's applicable to the drama world, so I totally missed the nuances of everyone's conversations. :lol: I get everything based on context, and I totally missed the thing about YD and YP's friend's past history/thing/whatever. Was that encounter a flashback then? I was under the impression that it was current. *so confused*

I kind of adore YP, haha! I always go for guys like that, though, so I can totally see why all of his previous nannies have been throwing themselves at him. But yeah, he is pretty cold to the kids. Perhaps because they remind him of his brother? Or maybe he just hates kids, because I know plenty of people like that. (Doesn't make me like the kids any better. I can't stand uncontrollable children. DISCIPLINE, PLEASE.)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand..yeah! Looking forward to the next episode. (Gives me something to do while I'm waiting for more WUAS/SFFTS. :lol: )

I dont think Hui Fan is even dubbing herself .. I just think she speaks weirdely to begin with .. And about YP's proposal .. I think she turned him down because as you saw in the 2nd episode .. She craves for her newly earned popularity .. Shes some kind of big shot for the moment and publicly announce that shes dating someone and moreover marrying him .. You know they kinda have some weird logic in Asia .. All the hollywood couples are very open about dating, marriage and divorce but in Asia they are all very secretive about those things .. Because if they goes out in public it seems like their popularity is going down or something .. So i think she still want to enjoy the popularity, all those fake scandals with actor,etc. who energize her career even more .. When youre an idol it seems you have to seem available so everyone can dream to be with her .. You know what i mean ? :P Haha!

So i think she really loves him and would have said yes if she wasnt a top star but because she is one and want to stay like she is now so she turned him down believing that anyway he will still love her because shes "so beautiful and Hui Fan!" and that they will get married later ..

And no, the encounter wasnt a flashback .. It was current but as they said in the previous page .. I think YD had a crush on him when she was younger and i think they just put that scene like a hint of whats going to happen like WAY LATER haha :D YD even said something like " His back is so like someone .." And that someone is actually that someone ..

Guest kenderkin88

I dont think Hui Fan is even dubbing herself .. I just think she speaks weirdely to begin with .. And about YP's proposal .. I think she turned him down because as you saw in the 2nd episode .. She craves for her newly earned popularity .. Shes some kind of big shot for the moment and publicly announce that shes dating someone and moreover marrying him .. You know they kinda have some weird logic in Asia .. All the hollywood couples are very open about dating, marriage and divorce but in Asia they are all very secretive about those things .. Because if they goes out in public it seems like their popularity is going down or something .. So i think she still want to enjoy the popularity, all those fake scandals with actor,etc. who energize her career even more .. When youre an idol it seems you have to seem available so everyone can dream to be with her .. You know what i mean ? :P Haha!

So i think she really loves him and would have said yes if she wasnt a top star but because she is one and want to stay like she is now so she turned him down believing that anyway he will still love her because shes "so beautiful and Hui Fan!" and that they will get married later ..

And no, the encounter wasnt a flashback .. It was current but as they said in the previous page .. I think YD had a crush on him when she was younger and i think they just put that scene like a hint of whats going to happen like WAY LATER haha :D YD even said something like " His back is so like someone .." And that someone is actually that someone ..

Her voice is definitely dubbed, because there's a drastically different quality in the audio when she speaks compared to when someone else in the same scene speaks. Background noises disappear, etc. Very strange and quite distracting..

Haha, okay, thanks for clearing all of that up!

Guest minmook

her voice is dubbed? i think it's okay, she's an actress from mainland china and there's a difference in how Taiwanese people and people from mainland china talks. i watched her in ROCH before and though she was acting as an antagonist, i thought she was very pretty

for me , this is a very entertaining drama...love Jerry and Ella's chemistry so much . both of them have good on/offscreen chemistry ... just thought of sharing this fanmade MV featuring clips of Yu Ping and Yang Guo (Jerry&Ella) mock wedding ..they really look like a newly wed at the reception ..

credits : jerbench67

i didn't know there like a full version of this drama out somewhere (supposely the china version or something) someone i know watch up to episode 8 but i'll just stick with the taiwan version, since there's all kinda edit//cuts to certain version -_-

i didn't know there like a full version of this drama out somewhere (supposely the china version or something) someone i know watch up to episode 8 but i'll just stick with the taiwan version, since there's all kinda edit//cuts to certain version -_-

Ya, there are total 28 epi, just love the chemistry between Ella and Jerry and it worth to watch. Never know Jerry can be so funny as the impression he given me is always cool, but in this drama he is outstanding and he and Ella more like buddy than lover.

Guest goldfishinthesky

kekekee, soo love the jerry and ella couple~!!!! they have more chemistry off screen than on-screen lolz!!! kekeke, i wish they will go out, they totally match and kekeke i mean they both are great with each other, compare to jerry's other partners in other drama---jerry totally adores ella---playing with her ears and touchy/feely kind of relationship with her---kekeke lol i hope ella accepts him---cuz she look great with him---kekeke

OMG I'm n love with this drama! Jerry and Ella have such great chemistry!!! i can't wait for ep 3 to air although i shouldn't be too impatient becasue subbing takes a while. But anyways...Xiao Xiao Bin means it's another must see >______<!!...He's sooooooooooo adorable! I wish I had a kid like that. Ella just amazes me as an actress and as an offscreen person. I have high expectations for this drama.

Does anyone know about the insert songs in this drama? It seems that because its only the beginning i dont know .. There are not so much attention on this drama yet.. So i cant find people talking about it or anything .. Anyway!! There is one song i really really love! Heard it many times when they showed us a super long preview in the premiere party .. Its the song at the end of the preview which is played twice .. Its not the opening nor the ending song so if anyone know ... It would be wonderful to let me know! THANKS Guys!

This drama is really great! JAY YOU Down with love! :D

Guest barneyashley

You can go to this forum

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/70969...2320320%3B-ost/

I think the one that you like is from Ella - the ending

and the opening theme is from Jerry

This drama is awesome with perfect casting . The chemistry between Jerry and Ella is so good even with the side casts as well , from her sister - Xiao Xan and Ella looked as if they are real siblings . Ella is so hilarious in this drama . Even though is only 2 episodes but there were never a dull moment . The way Ella portraits Yang Guo is so cute . Now I know why Jerry had changed from a cold person to another clown . He is so happy and comfortable whenever he is with Ella .

Go DWL Go .

Archived