SUPERMAN RETURNS (2006)

Guest papabear

Guest run_lola_run

^^^WOW. Thanks for the pics. He even looks hot when he's trying to look nerdy. His girlfriend is soooo lucky. He was on Leno last week and he just seems so nice & humble. I hope Hollywood and all this newfound fame doesn't brainwash him.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ovaltinejenkins

too bad he's married... shes lucky to wake every morning looking at his face T_____________T

Guest getxinfatuated

^Urm, i'm pretty sure he's not married. He only has a girlfriend he been with for 2 years.

Guest sj22

Hmm.. it wasn't as good as i thought it would be..

the villians were funny, lol! and of course, Brandon is hot

Guest evercute

did anyone think about his hair? i thought it was really funny because of that littler curl in the front because sometimes when he's in water and stuff his hair turns into a mess but a moment later it's back into that perfect shape with the little curl- watch for it >_< i.e. spoiler: highlight! after he crashes into a park in metropolis and goes to the hospital- before his hair was a mess and in the hospital it's in that neat do again.

ROFL! I noticed the exact same thing! One minute it's messy, and then THE CURL IS BACK!! I love that curl. :D

Post movie thoughts: I've never liked Superman much until now. I had low expectations for the film, so I guess that's why I liked it. Brandon Routh is so hot - just had to get that out of the way. He cracks me up as Clark Kent. Especially when Richard is asking Lois how tall she thinks Clark is, and Clark turns around really self-consciously then sees them, grins stupidly and waves. LOL, how dorky XDDD I love the fact that Superman has a kid; it makes him so much more "normal" and so much more appealing (maybe it's just me lol).

Kate portraying Lois wasn't as bad as I thought she would be - though she looks much better as a blonde.

Guest Luly

^ ya the hair is really quite funny. esp the scene on Richard's plane right after he's almost beaten to death. then he was unconscious with the perfect nice curl. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest el dia

Yeah....this movie is very nice to watch.

I want to go to theatre to watch it again......... T___T

me also. watched last weekend and want to watch again. :tears: . $10+ so i better wait for DVD... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Access DENIED

I just saw it. Story was really cheesy. To be fair, it was just a typical comicbook movie. As much as I love Kevin Spacey, his character was completely one-dimensional. His ultimate scheme made little sense and was lame. It was not Spacey's best work. Routh is now Superman. He actually lives up to the previous Supermans.

It started out nice in the beginning, but the rest of the film's "action" was Superman fighting natural disasters, mountains, stuff like that, which I didn't find all that interesting. I thought the movie was mediocre at best, and i still couldn't take Superman seriously when he wore that costume.

Brandon Routh is hot. ;] Now that that's out of my system. Anyway, I liked the movie. It didn't WOW me, but I liked it. I think the little boy that played his son was so adorable<3

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Brandon Routh is hot. ;] Now that that's out of my system. Anyway, I liked the movie. It didn't WOW me, but I liked it.

I think the little boy that played his son was so adorable<3

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ... you're damn lucky I already know what happens in the movie.

I always wonder why Lex looks so much older than Clark when they went to the same high school.

Why is Brandon looks like a freakin' giant in that pic? Weird.

I'm not fond of Kate as Lois Lane, imo, she's not that great of an actress.

Uhhh Lex and Clark never went to the same highschool, I'm assuming you're basing this off Smallville...

Then again Lex and Clark still didn't go to highschool together in Smallville so I don't know where you're assuming things from... :phew:

SUPERMAN ROCKED!!! ^______^V

Man! I wanna see this movie again

this week! It was an awesome movie!

I frakin cried when Lex TRIED to kill

superman! T-T* But in the end you

know superman survived!! =]

LOVED IT! I reccomend everyone to

see it if they havent already!

-Iris*

FYI... Lex is always trying to get rid of Superman.

And no, Superman doesn't always survived. He's died before in the comics.

389px-Deathofsuperman.jpg

Guest ponkie
Uhhh Lex and Clark never went to the same highschool, I'm assuming you're basing this off Smallville...

Then again Lex and Clark still didn't go to highschool together in Smallville so I don't know where you're assuming things from... :phew:

How old was my comment? I was just kidding about the age thing, and yes, I based it on skipping through Smallville. No idea how wrong I was.

Kate wasn't as bad as I thought. She's a decent actress.

Guest IMAJynXed1

i thought the movie was kind of a bore...about half an hour could have been cut off, alot of those "scenery" shots should have been cut...

each actors did alright, i wish there was more between Superman and Lex...and a little less of Superman stalking Lois Lane...which is kinda creepy...but i did like the flying...

plus Kal Penn didnt even have a damn line!!!

Archived