SUPERMAN RETURNS (2006)

Guest papabear

Guest shred

^ i don't think he looks like tom cruise.

brandon routh does look a bit like christopher reeve (*sighs*)

but i wasn't that impressed with lex luthor. i thought his mission was the most absurd thing a superhero villain would do.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ovaltinejenkins

omg. such an AWESOME movie!! i watched it a couple of hours ago and it gave me GOOSEBUMPS because it was so good :D i cant wait for the dvd so i can watch it over and over and over

HOLY FISHPASTE!!! Brandon is freaking HOT. the first time ive ever bolded the word hot. thats really saying something since i think everyone's hot :P

i secretly wished something bad would happen to lois since my cousins name is lois and shes pissing me off lol

Guest fresshtatiksz

i liked it. i went to go see it with my sister and she thought it was going to be boring because she's one of those scary type movie goers but she LOVED it, anyways i love the visuals it would be awesome to see it in 3D. i want a sequel !!! haha LOIS <3 CLARK/SUPERMAN :)

i went and saw this movie yesterday.. and i can't get it out of my mine!~ its such a good movie!

its weird that Brandon Routh looks soo much like the late Chris. Reeve!

his preformance was great and not to mention that he is a very SMEXXII MAN.. ^^;

but i have to say the ending left me wanting more.. it didn't tie the loose ends for louis and Superman..

Guest ginger

The editing was choppy and sloppy, especially towards the end, but I enjoyed the acting. The plot didn't flow right--I felt like there wasn't a momentous climax and the ending just fizzled out. But I really liked Brandon Routh and was surprised at how good Kate Bosworth was.

Overall, it was good--even very good--but I didn't think it was fantastic. I'll probably see it again with my roommates (I went with my boyfriend tonight).

-ginger

Guest el dia

I just came back from theater. I must say i love superman returns. I love Brandon Routh as superman. He is innocent and handsome at the same time.. I will buy DVD after it's coming out.. :) my mom said Brandon Routh looks like old superman but i don't know who he is.. :vicx::unsure: Now official fan of Brandon Routh.. :D

Guest `DEBI

I want to watch it so badly because I love Clark to death.He's the hottest hero mini cooper ever =D

I can't stand the sight of the poster though.Clark looks so...plastic?The colours are just so ugly alright.

Brandon Routh did a good job as Superman and I wasn't so convinced Kate Bosworth could be Lois Lane but she did well also. Overall, the movie was good but I felt they could've done better. I didn't like how it just jumps into the climax like it did.

Guest MUXU

good movie overall

the little boy is SUPER cute >_<

official fan of the lil boy..hope to see him in more movies

Guest who8myoreos

"You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior. But every day I hear people crying for one"

Guest Vietguy

no offence to everyone. i found the movie very boring. especially the end. it shouldn't even lasted 2 hours. The story wasn't going anywhere.

Guest getxinfatuated

Out of curiousity, i was wondering what the people who saw the movie thought of this line by a film critic: "It amazed me at how little dialogue Brandon Routh had. Did they think he can't act, but picked him because he was physically appealing?" (Not exact quote)

I haven't seen the movie yet, so i can't judge.

"You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior. But every day I hear people crying for one"

I loved that line.

Out of curiousity, i was wondering what the people who saw the movie thought of this line by a film critic: "It amazed me at how little dialogue Brandon Routh had. Did they think he can't act, but picked him because he was physically appealing?" (Not exact quote)

He really did have very little lines but it's not that bad of a thing. He could act. I liked the whole quiet thing because it gives him an air of mystery; the strong silent type. I like how quirky Clark is, very cute persona.

I just came back from theater. I must say i love superman returns. I love Brandon Routh as superman. He is innocent and handsome at the same time.. I will buy DVD after it's coming out.. :) my mom said Brandon Routh looks like old superman but i don't know who he is.. :vicx::unsure: Now official fan of Brandon Routh.. :D

The old Superman was Christopher Reeves; and yeah, Routh does resemble him.

Guest just jess

i personally LOVED the movie. alot of ppl said it was cheesy, but i thought the cheesy-ness was done in moderation.

and all the actors were pretty good... even kate bosworth, whom i thought would be horrible, was pretty decent. i dont need to say anything about kevin spacey, hes a seasoned actor. and brandon routh was a good superman, pretty good for a newcomer. and hes HOT. awesome choice for superman... 6'4 *sigh* loves him!

Guest who8myoreos

He really did have very little lines but it's not that bad of a thing. He could act. I liked the whole quiet thing because it gives him an air of mystery; the strong silent type. I like how quirky Clark is, very cute persona.

I totally agree. I thought his facial expressions and body language were so awesome, especially when he and Lois are about to kiss, then Lois backs away and says, "Richard's a good man....and you've been gone a long time"....you could see him feeling so hurt....and in the end he doesn't go and confess his love because he realizes what it would mean for her so he quietly tries to flirt with her as Clark Kent. I thought his body language was phenomenal in demonstrating that inner struggle: the desire to tell Lois about himself but the knowledge that he has a duty as Superman. I can't wait for the DVD

The old Superman was Christopher Reeves; and yeah, Routh does resemble him.

Yeah....well the whole time he did resemble him but I was still thrown back by the level of resemblance when Clark raises his eyebrows in the very beginning.

Guest cathie7493

Ahh i saw the movie yesterday for my bday party

It was pretty good plot but i expected more like..action & fighting going on

And the ending was like..not that great

but overall i guess its good

oh and lois lane's son is to die for. soooooooo CUTEEEEEEE!! <3

:lol:

Archived