SUPERMAN RETURNS (2006)

Guest papabear

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Saw the previews while watching X3 yesterday... looks really good, despite Superman in spandex. I remember they had to fix the costume because Brandan Routh's... bulge was easily seen in his crotch. :crazy::blink:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ponkie

I always wonder why Lex looks so much older than Clark when they went to the same high school.

Why is Brandon looks like a freakin' giant in that pic? Weird.

I'm not fond of Kate as Lois Lane, imo, she's not that great of an actress.

Guest heygingersnap

ugh... where else have i seen brandon routh? it's killing my brain. and rofl, his costume looks like playdoh or something. :vicx:

Guest philmein

Holy shiet, the UK trailer is freakin' amazing.

Btw, how could you not like that poster? My eyes literally bulged when I saw it.

Guest PandaKiss

Looks pretty good!

But I was never a fan of the comic or the Superheroes.

I might watch it.

=]

Guest CK92842

I can't believe some didn't take to the movie poster, I thought it was brillant. To those familar with comic art, Alex Ross's Superman was the inspiration as you can clearly see below. :)

kcsrcompare0ox.jpg

Also to those watching, treat yourselves to the IMAX 3D experience...there is nothing like it. B)

Guest CK92842

Angelina, ugh...never really understood the fascination with her. :vicx: But to get back on topic here, there are some previews to the Superman Returns score, you'll also find snippet samples as well. Glad to hear some fresh new score since John William's original Superman score. :)

http://www.soundtrack.net/features/article/?id=196

Also on an added note, Superman Returns is opening in theaters on June 27th at 10PM. You'll find me there at the IMAX theater in Lincoln Center. :D

http://www.superherohype.com/news/supermannews.php?id=4318

Guest philmein

Sorry..

According to a few sources, the running time for the movie should be around 2 hours and 30 mins. The uncut version was around 15 mins longer.

Let's hope this is true.

Guest CK92842

was there an original superman? or is this the first installment?

Yes there was an original, 1978 Superman The Movie. Do yourself a favor and rent it before watching Returns because this is said to be a sequel and not a origin story.

B000059Z8J.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Guest kinesis

the posters look amazing.

the trailer appears interesting as well.

i want to see it :P

and this is technically Superman 5, right?

Superman (1978)

Superman II (1980)

Superman III (1983)

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987)

Archived