• Last Reply
Guest run_lola_run

SUPERMAN RETURNS

supermanreturnsos9si.jpg

Official Site:

Superman Returns

Trailers: HERE

UK Trailer HERE

NEW TRAILER ATTACHED WITH X3 (High Quality): http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...qtw=640&qth=400

Credit to CK92842 for finding the UK and New Trailers.

TV Spots:

2 3 4 5

Rating: PG-13

Running Time: 150 minutes

Release Date: June 30, 2006

P L O T

After the battle with General Zod and his gang of Kryptonian super-villains, Superman (Brandan Routh) mysteriously disappears for six years. After searching for more possible survivors from Krypton and finding none, Superman returns to Metropolis to re-assume the identity of Clark Kent. Once he returns, he discovers that Lois Lane (Kate Bosworth) is in a relationship and also has a son. Superman also discovers that Metropolis has learned to live without him, causing him to lose his motivation to fight and protect. To make matters worse, Superman's old nemesis Lex Luthor (Kevin Spacey) has devised a plan to defeat the Man of Steel, for good. Superman must put his troubles behind him in order to protect his lost love, and the city who lost faith in him.

singer9xq.jpg

Directed by: BRYAN SINGER (The Usual Suspects, X-Men, X2: X-Men United)

C A S T

supermanreturns433jk.jpg

Brandon Routh as Superman/Clark Kent

luthor2fr.png

Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor

lois6xo.png

Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane

James Marsden as Richard White

Frank Langella as Perry White

Sam Huntington as Jimmy Olsen

Eva Marie Saint as Martha Kent

Parker Posey as Kitty Koslowski

Kal Penn as Stanford

Stephan Bender as Young Clark Kent

Marlon Brando as Jor-El

More posters:

79714qg.jpg

supermanreturnsposter041bg.jpg

supermanreturnsposter056lf.jpg

Guest HeffyEnd

Yeah, the trailer is pretty badass.

Plus Bryan Singer is doing it, which means it's going to rock.

Guest run_lola_run

run_lola_run, the first trailer link is to X3. I don't know how you can get that mixed up. :fury:

Also you might want to add this one to the main post, the UK trailer turned out way better than the domestic.

http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/uk/movies/s...lrf3_qt_500.mov

Ok ok ok....no need to get mad. I fixed it & added the UK trailer. :P

Anyways, I added the new trailer that was with the X-Men movie as well if anybody cares...when a higher quality version is out I'll post it.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

i wanna watch this..he really looks like the old superman...

and the effects are quite good, judging from the trailers..

can't wait..

Guest Access DENIED

I always hated Superman's costume. The colors are not really pleasing to my eyes. I don't really like the movie poster because of those ugly colors with that foreshortened body.

Other than that, i loved the story and the trailer looks great..

Guest run_lola_run

Yup, I'm really really really looking forward to seeing Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor in this flick! He was born to play the Lex Luthor role just like Patrick Stewart was born to play Professor X. It's great to see him reunite with Singer again too.

I'm excited to watch this, especially after watching the newest trailer. I'm glad they didn't get Tom Welling to play Superman here...I HATE Smallville! That series makes Superman look bad IMO. I remember reading somewhere that Smallville is The OC for Superheroes...whoever said that couldn't be more right.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I'm torn on this movie.

On one hand, Bryan frikkin' Singer is directing it, and that has AWESOME written all over it. But on the other hand, I always thought Superman was the lamest superhero... *shrugs*

Archived