SUPERMAN RETURNS (2006)

Guest papabear

Guest Sky's Crying

i thought the movie was kind of a bore...about half an hour could have been cut off, alot of those "scenery" shots should have been cut...

each actors did alright, i wish there was more between Superman and Lex...and a little less of Superman stalking Lois Lane...which is kinda creepy...but i did like the flying...

plus Kal Penn didnt even have a damn line!!!

Hahaha, I agree. Superman did not have much interaction w/ Lex Luthor. I was--overall--satifisfied with the outcome of the film. I'm looking forward to the sequel. :)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Access DENIED

Doomsday would have totally kicked richard simmons in the movie. IF they have a sequel, I'm hoping for Doomsday. I'm sick and tired of Lex Luther.

Guest Nightmare

Chessy? I read some people stated that this movie is chessy...

What do you mean chessy? not good enough?

I don't get it. I think this movie is really good...

"I've done Superman."

"It's freakin' Gone With the Wind."

Now, you tell me that ain't chessy.

Guest globosapien

i'd have to agree with most of you in here...

kate bosworth=wrong choice for lois lane...

should have been parker posey

I don't wanna spoil anything, read more about Superman's death at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_%28comics%29

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Superman

You'll be quite surprised.

Oh.....I don't want to read that. :vicx:

If I read that, it will make me think that 'Brandon Routh will die too'.

Haha......^^' I know it's silly....whatever.

But, thanks for posting these links for us.

Guest JULIARGHHH

just watched this movie. AWESOME! It could've been better, but it's still AWESOME!

Um... Brandon looks like a wax statue or a maniquin to me in the movie at times. Probably because he's so beautiful that it scary. :)

Guest sj22

i thought the movie was kind of a bore...about half an hour could have been cut off, alot of those "scenery" shots should have been cut...

each actors did alright, i wish there was more between Superman and Lex...and a little less of Superman stalking Lois Lane...which is kinda creepy...but i did like the flying...

lol i agree with you

esp about the stalking :lol:

Hmm.....yeah...when I was watching, I also could feel that he's kinda stalking her........lol......... :lol: :lol:

But, who cares?

He is GOOD Superman, right?

I think he just loves Lois so much that he wants to see her every minute. B)

Guest Jeffversion2

I thought it was pretty good. I liked the casting. Brandon Routh or whatever was a good Superman despite I guess being a unknown. Well so was Christopher Reeve.

I think because I grew up watching the first 4 movies no one can replace Reeve. That's the one thing that nagged at me during this movie. I was so used to seeing Reeve as Superman that no one could be as good as him. Then I got all sad because of his passing in 2004.

Overall pretty good plot. Didn't really like the climax because it just didn't make much sense to me. Haha Cyclops was the pleasant surprise (the actor..James...Mardsen?)

Guest Caroline :)

all my friends who watched it told me it sucked and i should just wait for it to come out on dvd....

but on soompi, it's getting good reviews... hmm

eh i'll just wait

Guest icepeachii

my friend told me this movie was inconsistent from the previous Superman storyline... apparently in the second movie Lois Lane actually found out that Superman was Clarke kent after sleeping with him. But in this one

it's like a whole new story where Lois Lane doesn't know that Superman

is Clarke? A lot of my friends hated it..but i liked it coz i am a suckr

for romance...and I loved how Clarke is always around Lois to protect

her... SIGHHHH~ i have a huge crush on brandon routh right now!!!!

Guest iDoof

my friend told me this movie was inconsistent from the previous Superman storyline... apparently in the second movie Lois Lane actually found out that Superman was Clarke kent after sleeping with him. But in this one

i haven't seen Superman II in ages, but doesn't Superman kiss her in the end and "makes" her forget all of that? Or did he only do that in the 4th one? Cause I KNOW he does that in Superman IV

end of superman ii, kent lays an amnesia kiss on lois

Guest C@nDy_GiRl_iRis

Dang! Some people only think the movie sucked or whatever is because they aren't fans of him. That or they don't know a great movie when they see one! Haha! Yah! A lot of people have been saying it sux, psh! There are billions of people who think otherwise! LOL =]

But anyway the movie was worth everything! ^^v! I loved it and I can't wait to get it on DVD so I can faint over and over again! LOL! If you haven't seen it yet..you should! I strongly reccomend it! ^____^v!!

-Iris*

Oh.....I don't want to read that. :vicx:

If I read that, it will make me think that 'Brandon Routh will die too'.

Haha......^^' I know it's silly....whatever.

But, thanks for posting these links for us.

mee too.!! :tears:

i dont care what anyone says. i really loved this movie, and i think that brandon routh did an amazing job as superman, and i think it was a smart thing to do-- putting a newcomer as superman, you should hear about the choices they had like paul walker, josh hartnett<-- choices are AWFUL. brandon routh got the part during his meetiing with the casting director ; apparently when they were trying to sit down in the coffee shop, routh triped and knocked all the coffe over, Lol, he was scared he lost the role, but the director laughed and gave it to him becuase kent is clumsy too. , i barely remembered reeves as superman when i started watching the movie. i thought it was funny with the whole stalking louis thing, hahah, made me laugh at one point. i knew that jake or jack or w/e the name of the kid was i knew he was his ____!! and the ending, awww, it was soo cute. . anyywas. freaking a! brandon routh better not find me in a dark alley way cause i might rape him :lol:

as you may see(from my avatar) he is my new and current obssession

Guest Access DENIED

I don't wanna spoil anything, read more about Superman's death at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_%28comics%29

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Superman

You'll be quite surprised.

heh yea and then he was ridiculously brought back to life many times. :phew:

So I wonder how it's like to have sex with Superman. Possibly out of this world?

Archived