SUPERMAN RETURNS (2006)

Guest papabear

Guest Jeffversion2

^

^

That's one thing I always wondered. Can Superman turn off his powers at will? He always seems to get caught up in that damn spinning door outside the Daily Bugle and he gets really easily pushed around as Clark Kent.

Otherwise he'd have broken Lois Lane into pieces lol

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest feefee

I JUST SAW IT LAST NIGHT AND NOW I JUST SPEND SIX HRS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT AWAY TO BE SUPERMAN!!! i thought it was awsome it also was kinda sad and made me teary. i lvoed it

did anyone else laugh at how neat lois's hair is after she was literarily flying/tossed around the whole plane whilst the lady whom she assisted has her hair all messed up when superman walks into the plane?? :lol:

my only complain ... superman's outfit ... the red is not tacky as the original and that's like the trademark imo. my sister was laughing & saying ... no wonder they took longer to spot him in the water 'coz it was not red enough. :P

and brandon routh is a good choice for superman ... and it's freaky how in some scenes he looks like a wax mannequin more than a real person.

and it's superman and it's supposed to be comic book character so it's supposed to be cheesy so it didn't bother me too much. i find those lines funny actually.

Guest Maia-X3

OMG. I LOVED IT!!

It's just that feeling knowing Superman's gonna save the day... it made me feel really happy.... I MISSED THE FILMS!!

Brandon Routh was an awesome Superman.... but it was scary how at some points he looked so much like Christopher Reeves.... but still, I loved the film... and Brandon is so hot! He also seems like a very down to earth guy though... well from interviews...

Anyway... I agree the film lacked a bit in the story... but personally I couldn't care less cuz it was SUPERMAN!! Ahahaha.... special effects kicked richard simmons. <33

Guest green*tea

Superman!

I watched the movie when it came out. It was overall pretty good! Hehe. Awww, I love the little boy too! I absolutely loved the movie too. Hehe. My boyfriend loved it too, well, that's because Superman is his childhood hero!

Guest angelzstar

i thought the movie was pretty good......I just didn't like it when Superman became weak at one point of the movie......lol.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shoko86

Call me slow but heck, I just saw Superman, and he is SO hot. His face is like.. so perfect. O___O It was amazing... but what i can say, he is superman. ^___^

The only thing that bother me.. was... how in the world did Superman ever got down and dirrty with Louis? <__< And he has a kid now?? That was abit odd... anywho, I almost cried when they were beating him... gah! @___@ It was a bit wierd seeing him get beat.

Well, loved this movie. ^o^

io didnt like the movie that much

i thought it was too bubblegumish

were they trying to attract the young crowd?

too young i believe

thought they were trying to make grade schoolers pay for the movie tix

Guest who8myoreos

man they paid A LOT of tribute to Superman I. I guess with a new guy and new director, you gotta start with a formula that worked for decades. Maybe we'll see them break from it a little in the next one.

In any case, Brandon Routh is HOT!! He's simultaneously a Super Boy AND Superman: a boyish look, but commanding presence.

• 4 months later...
Guest graceyoon

ok i guess it was just me but i found the movie to be boring.....

i guess because it got so hyped up.. and with all the good reviews in this thread i was expecting something to blow my mind.. but yeah didn't really get there...

Guest Childlike Faith

I just watched it, and thought the movie was shot really well, but the plot was WAY too simple.

And it seemed like they tried to avoid certain problems and questions were left unanswered.

Lois was kind of annoying in the movie, but Superman was HOT.

Brandon Routh looks like he was born for this part, but I don't think he acted enough to win an award for it.

I wish they had continued it for a bit longer, but it kind of was a good ending.

Darn it, I couldn't tell that his dad was Marlon Brando. I had to see the credits to see who he played, lol.

Overall though, I enjoyed the movie. :)

Guest Rainie

Brandon Routh fit the role of Superman...but I didn't like the plot...it dragged in parts and I wasn't all that hyped up about the climax...didn't really like the ending either.

not a masterpiece, but man Brandon Routh is a fantastic Superman. He could've been REALLY cheesy and macho, but he was so centered and calm, and acted so well without being all Shakespeareanly dramatic

Archived