Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest BattleRoyale

Some people leave me so dumbfounded! They're so stupid like wtf!?

My work colleague, who is a guy, was vacuuming the store and within the first 2 minutes, a customer who was also a guy commented: "You shouldn't have to vacuum? That's a woman's job". OH. MY. GOD. You stupid prick! Not long after, another guy commented: "Why are you vacuuming?" while pointing at me and my other female work colleague. Really? REALLY??!!

Guest Octopus__

Cramming bits and bits of BS into this essay that is due in less than 48 hours. Woooo. Only got one page and a little bit. What are my sources? I have no idea.

Guest MouseMouse:)

Why can't I stop thinking about you!!!??? you're driving me crazyy. AND why can't I just be smart like other people, I try and try but I just keep on failing.

I am frustrated with my professor. He doesn't know how to explain stuff - I believe he knows that because he always say, "I don't know if any of you guys understood that, but yeah." - and always gives us exams that are too long that no one ever finish b/c we don't have enough time. Also, he always says he will review stuff on the exam, but at the end, he takes up the whole 50 minutes of class doing examples that will be on our next lesson. So frustrating!! I need a tutor......

Guest Yangie12

I'm so mad at myself. I know for a fact that I can do much better than this, and it frustrates me that I don't seem to do it. It is really not that hard. When am I ever going to learn from my faults. Still more chances to prove everyone what I am capable of. I better not eff this up again, seriously, watch it.

Guest fashionista.

What the hell's wrong with you delusional fans!!!???!

Don't hate my OTP just because they are way better and way truer than what you ship!

Guest starlightt*

It's always my fault isn't it? Have you ever thought that the reason I hate talking to you is because you're just a pinkberry? You don't do anything but put people down. That's why everyone hates you.

Guest cheerydumdum

i don't like it when an orange's peel is so thin and stuck to the flesh that it's hard to peel the orange, and you have to slice it up instead. i don't like sliced oranges. it's like asking for stuff to get stuck in your teeth.

dammit i need floss.