Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Airine Pratama

i hope to hear more about Kim So Eun after BOF ... having her with only a supporting role is not enough ... i'm quite addict to see her more and more again ...

i really hope we'll see more of her after BOF...she's such a talented and actress and

a natural beauty! she has that unique charm!

HUANGSY! thanks for posting those SCs...are those from BOF bts videos??

she look so cute! and what a smile from KimBum! :wub:...it looks like an NG!

Guest yourdaddyy

^ speaking of NGs, has anyone seen the BOF one-hour NG special from monday? I'm curious as to whether there were any gajeong BTS moments(:

huangsy, thanks for the pictures!

Guest deeLOVELY

^ speaking of NGs, has anyone seen the BOF one-hour NG special from monday? I'm curious as to whether there were any gajeong BTS moments(:

huangsy, thanks for the pictures!

ohh I would like to see those too!

hopefully it has subs

Guest babymarzy07

second that.. i wanna see more ng's. i saw some on youtube from the xfile special.

it's mostly jandi, junpyo, jihoo.. i wanna see more. lol.

btw, does so eun have a cyworld? does anyone know the address?

Guest hixanniex

second that.. i wanna see more ng's. i saw some on youtube from the xfile special.

it's mostly jandi, junpyo, jihoo.. i wanna see more. lol.

btw, does so eun have a cyworld? does anyone know the address?

yeah i would like to see the NGs also.

yeah so eun does have a cyworld

http://www.cyworld.com/ss9696

Guest siticantik3011

Rising Star of 2009 - Kim So Eun

Up and coming actress Kim So Eun is undoubtedly one of the most popular and talented rising new stars in 2009, who has impressed many with her roles in Empress Chun Chu and Boys Before Flowers, both KBS dramas.

ws1ax1.jpg

In Empress Chun Chu, Kim So Eun plays the younger version of Hwang Bo Soo (older version played by Chae Si Ra), who later becomes the empress of the Goryeo Dynasty. Starting from Episode 2, her vivid portrayal of the leading character has seen many giving her the ‘little Chae Si Ra’ nickname. At the same time, she is also acting as the best friend of Geum Jandi (Goo Hye Sun) in Boys Before Flowers who is a childish yet highly motivated high-school girl.

“I feel that I still have a lot of inadequacies. It is a pity but because of the praises by many, I am now motivated to proceed on. Despite the fact that I have only have scenes for 7 episodes, I have actually learnt horse riding and archery within a span of 3 months. My skin even had callus (thickened) due to the repeated plucking of the bow string for filming needs,” said Kim So Eun.

3010nqd.jpg

Kim So Eun, who usually plays a teenage or high-school girl, has achieved a breakthrough in her acting path. In Empress Chun Chu, Kim So Eun has had to contend with marriage, giving birth and losing her husband within the span of 7 episodes. This almost equates to a life experience of a normal adult with the exception of death. Although she has been turned back to a high-school girl in Boys Before Flowers, she is now able to portray the role with ease.

“I have been really busy acting as a queen over the weekend and a normal citizen from Monday to Friday. I have both the loyalty personality of Empress Chun Chu and also the childishness of Chu Ga Eul at the same time.”

The way Kim So Eun entered the entertainment industry is pretty unique. During her school days, she had dreamt of being a designer. As her mum had an interest in photography, Kim So Eun was often the model for her mum.

28bte7o.jpg

“My parents didn’t really like me studying arts and actually wanted me to become an actress instead. However, due to my persistence in not wanting to become one, so they just let me be and I learnt arts during my free time. But since I am an actress now, I think that this is probably my destiny.”

credit: hanfever & coolsmurf

Guest juliakgrl

I agree Kris, it's great Alvin is one of us. If he's reading this, I hope he keeps all the goodies coming! :D

And isn't So Eun cute? She's got the perseverance, loyalty, and childness (innocence IMO) of her characters. And taking horseback riding and archery lessons for months, kudos to her! I wonder if they'll showcase any of her artistic talents in BOF with Bummie *cough*pottery lesson*cough* Oh boy, I think my girl crush is getting worse. :lol:

Guest chungmah.

she's so pretty :wub: i love her.

is it possible for someone with such simple looks to look so amazing? :)

i love the 10asia.co.kr photos. saved them all.

lol she's my girl crush too, my name's emilie btw :3

sharing some cute caps

k1q3kp.png

262s8dy.png

2lka5b5.png

Yes, Julia she is indeed the cutest..she has that natural charm...that you can't help but be pulled into it...

and i agree she NEEDS to showcase those talents with bummie! Haha! :)...and what's more perfect than a pottery lesson ;)

and yeah..i think our girl-crushing already turned for the worst! :lol:

Guest S0mething_W0nderful

Just wanted to share. I definitely adore this girl. <3

KimSoEun01.jpg

KimSoEun02.jpg

KimSoEun03.jpg

KimSoEun04.jpg

KimSoEun05.jpg

KimSoEun06.jpg

KimSoEun07.jpg

KimSoEun08.jpg

Cred as labeled.

I have more. ^^ Hope no one minds me posting them.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

i find it so unfair how God made some people so damn gorgeous. for some reason, she looks in every picture to me, but always gorgeous. ugh. so freakin photogenic

it seems like she's getting alot of attention in korea these days so i look forward to seeing her in future dramas where hopefully she has the lead role and is paired up with some hot guy *ahemkimbum*

she has these really interesting dimples that like come and go. is she under sidus? i saw some sidus logos on a couple pictures.

Guest S0mething_W0nderful

asdfjkl;fdsajkl; She is under Sidus HQ. If you go to their homepage (http://www.sidushq.com/stars/zone/default.asp), you'll see a picture of her. There is also a video pop-up when you click on her picture. Kim So Eun appears in the middle of it. :D

KimSoEun10.jpg

KimSoEun21.jpg

KimSoEun22.jpg

KimSoEun23.jpg

KimSoEun24.jpg

KimSoEun25.jpg

KimSoEun26.jpg

KimSoEun27.jpg

KimSoEun28.jpg

KimSoEun29.jpg

KimSoEun30.jpg

KimSoEun31.jpg