Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

^^^yup yup!

I went to coolsmurf's and he said apparently Kim Bum and her are classmates and BEST FRIENDS!

Gosh! Does this makes it any better?

See the link ethelelion post!

Kim So Eun is getting much much love!

And I like it!

So Eun jjang!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juliakgrl

Hahaha. I skipped the first episode and went directly to the part where So Eun came out. She's has a lot of spunk in that drama. Iron empress in the making? Hmm... and I don't exactly like not being able to watch the whole drama series at one go but I haven't really got a choice... I can't possibly wait for the end of broadcasting... that'll take even longer. *sighs* It'll be sad when So Eun leaves but Chae si ra is cool too. ^^

So Eun is more chubby than Crystal. Don't get me wrong. I love her the way she is. So Eun (yeap!) is sweeter. LOLS I remember laughing at crystal liu for her horrible acting in Demi gods and Semi devils. But she improved A LOT in Return of the condor heroes. So Eun impressed me the first time I saw her though. Anyway... I hope they both do well. I like them both. ^^

I'm all about efficiency, so I dislike wasting my time being emotionally caught up week after week. I usually save all 'must-watch' dramas for a weekend or holiday and watch it all in one shot. But once in a while, I'm too addicted to some of the characters to resist - case in point, GaJeong.

To be honest, I set different standards for diff. regions and types of dramas, sometimes a drama may be totally weak and lame in comparison to another region's dramas, but b/c it is typcial of that region and type, I give concessions and just enjoy it for what it is. If I had the same standards for acting/script/cinematography for all the Korean, Chinese/Taiwanese, Japanese, and American shows I watch I would be tearing my hair out already with some of the poor quality and lame dramas I've watched, but otherwise enjoyed.

Her acting there was really convincing and she really has the potential and talent for acting.

Though the pairing in The Iron Empress left much to be desired, the king is like what 30 + years ago,

seems wrong in all angles!

Agreed, So Eun did really well in Iron Princess. At first, it just seemed weird to have the Emperor stand next to her, but we have to take it in historical perspective - which was that it was true many wives of the Emperor were 20 or plus years younger than the Emperors. But So Eun was very convincing as a mature, yet innocently brave, pure-hearted princess, so it was nice to see her with a jaded older emperor.

And thanks :wub: for posting Alvin's blog. We need more goodies at this thread so we can spread So Eun love! :wub:

^^^yup yup!

I went to coolsmurf's and he said apparently Kim Bum and her are classmates and BEST FRIENDS!

Gosh! Does this makes it any better?

See the link ethelelion post!

Kim So Eun is getting much much love!

And I like it!

So Eun jjang!

Yea, I thought it was just ordinary friends, and not BEST friends. But isn't that even better? I feel like a proud noona.

Azza Fighting GaJeong! :P

FATE works in mysterious ways i tell you..

best friends...that's why they bring in so much chemistry and realism into their characters...

i guess they really are comfortable with each other! :)

im also loving the attention that SO EUN has been getting! well-deserved i must say...

Guest Airine Pratama

FATE works in mysterious ways i tell you..

best friends...that's why they bring in so much chemistry and realism into their characters...

i guess they really are comfortable with each other! :)

im also loving the attention that SO EUN has been getting! well-deserved i must say...

Hehehe yeah i'm liking it too ... In Soompi i think GaJung received more interest than JunDi couple ... So Eun is just pretty and sweet ... I immadiatly like her when i first time saw her pic that's when they revealed BOF cast ...

I really really hope after BOF she can have her own drama as lead girl ... Full House type of drama with hot co-star ...

Guest goodnessgracious

it's hard to hope GaJung will get quite much screen time in each episode T.T ... when i watch episode 6 i skip Jandi-Junpyo-Jihoo moments ... i think their scenes is so boring ... i only keep continue my streaming just to make sure i don't miss any GaJung appearance ...

I am doing the same now. I thought I am the only one who does that, it seems that everyone is obsessed with BOF here on Soompi. For me, as a HYD fan, poor directing and acting ruined BOF. But GaJung couple is awesome. I think their pairing is one of the main reasons BOF has high ratings.

I hope the PDs and writers taken So Eun's interview into consideration and give her a happy ending in the drama! She's already garnering sooo much attention from these two dramas. And I think she's absolutely the sweetest looking Korean actress I've ever seen!

Right now, I must gives kudos to the press for hyping up So Eun and Kim Bum though :P

Off-screen and on-screen chemistry...someone thinking Korean version of Kate and Leo?! (no hate! i love both couples!)

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

im beginning to become a fan of so eun from BOF haha. (like a lot of other people)

i think that she is so pretty/cute and i find her to be a better actress.... :]

i like watching her scenes

Guest Airine Pratama

I am doing the same now. I thought I am the only one who does that, it seems that everyone is obsessed with BOF here on Soompi. For me, as a HYD fan, poor directing and acting ruined BOF. But GaJung couple is awesome. I think their pairing is one of the main reasons BOF has high ratings.

Yeah, honestly even uptil episode 7 i've watched ... the main love triangle doesn't interest me ... i'm quite surprised though how i'm not attracted to Tsukushi-Tsukasa love story in this version since i love previous version a lot ... and the first reason for me to watch this is their story ...

I think i won't expect anything again from BOF except from Gajung ... I start to not follow BOF thread anymore instead i follow Gajung official thread, Kim Bum, & Kim So Eun thread to get Gajung's news ...

I hope producers won't let me stream 1 hour BOF just to watch 3-4 minuets each episodes for Gajung moments and end up dissapointed for non-happy ending ...

Guest prettysw33tymae

Yeah, honestly even uptil episode 7 i've watched ... the main love triangle doesn't interest me ... i'm quite surprised though how i'm not attracted to Tsukushi-Tsukasa love story in this version since i love previous version a lot ... and the first reason for me to watch this is their story ...

I think i won't expect anything again from BOF except from Gajung ... I start to not follow BOF thread anymore instead i follow Gajung official thread, Kim Bum, & Kim So Eun thread to get Gajung's news ...

I hope producers won't let me stream 1 hour BOF just to watch 3-4 minuets each episodes for Gajung moments and end up dissapointed for non-happy ending ...

OMG..Bravo! with your comment..

i couldnt agree more..

In Meteor Garden, i was so into the love triangle..

But now uhhh..not SO much,,the characters are still pretty good tho,

I guess everyone now is so thrilled with Yi Jung/Ga eul couple because we 'really' havent seen such story in the last 2 versions...It's not new for us but its still a bit different.. and Since they are both so cute no doubt people will love them..

I am praying to see MORe! more..and MORE!

Kim So Eun Hints a Possible Happy Ending in BOF

soeun10ex3.jpg

Kim So Eun expressed in a recent interview that she hopes that there will be a happy ending in KBS Boys Before Flowers for her and Kim Bum.Kim So Eun expressed that she knows that Gal Eul (Kim So Eun) and Yi Jung (Kim Bum) doesn’t have a love relationship in the original manga at all but remained optimistic. She said, “I have a small wish. And that is wishing that my character and Yi Jung can have a happy ending in Boys Before Flowers.” She shly added, “There seems to be a happier ending in the Korean version.”

Kim So Eun was also very grateful to Goo Hye Sun for taking really good care of her. Although Kim So Eun (19) and Goo Hye Sun (24) have a age difference of 5 years, they have become best of friends off and on set and So Eun would ask the experienced Hye Sun for tips whenever she encounter difficulties.

So Eun said, “Really have to thank Goo Hye sun unnie for taking really good care of me. Goo Hye Sun unnie is different from the other casts. She is outgoing, straightforward and gets along very well with everyone on the filming set. She is someone whom you can get along with easily and feel comfortable.”

So Eun concluded, “Goo Hye Sun unnie really treated everyone very well. During our overseas filming in New Caledonia, the food being served wasn’t really good and suitable and we suffered a lot. But unnie prepared additional food for us and took care of us in a very friendly manner. Really thankful to her.”

Fans of Kim So Eun will have one less chance to see her on screen as her role of the young Chun Chu in KBS Empress Chun Chu has ended in Episode 8 shown on 25th January, with Chae Si Ra taking over as the adult Chun Chu.

credits:coolsmurf

Guest yourdaddyy

Haven't been here in awhile; caught up at the Gajung thread. :lol:

anywhos. new pictures of So Eun. Don't think they've been posted yet, so forgive me if they have.

mbj334.jpg

credits: so eun's cyworld

Guest joanna_

Any gajeong in episode 7 or 8? Haven't watched them yet. But something I'm really happy about. BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS BEAT EAST OF EDEN IN RATINGS. ^^

omo! this LADY is my new addiction!

can anyone share some nice icons of her in BOF?

i'm addicted to her!! she's great in BOF & ECC!! her looks!! :D

Guest Fauvesidhe

Any gajeong in episode 7 or 8? Haven't watched them yet. But something I'm really happy about. BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS BEAT EAST OF EDEN IN RATINGS. ^^

Yeah..some nice gajeong bits in ep 7 and only a tiny moment in 8.

Guest juliakgrl

Likewise, have been caught in GaJeong/SoEul thread. Ep 8 will be So Eun's last ep that she appears as the young Chun Chu Emperess. I hope this means that she will be concentrating on BOF and that there will be a need for her to focus her attention - because the PD's by demand have enlarged her role! :lol: Oh, I would so happy.

EDIT: hahaha...Kris, great minds think alike. We must be stalking the threads at the same time. :D

Guest yourdaddyy

she's so prettyyyyyy. in a few years, she'll be even more gorgeous! <3 Love how she has that natural look; doesn't look like she wears a lot of make-up which is good.

I'n not a big fan of costume dramas, but I'm going to watch ECC just to see So Eun.

Archived