Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

Guest crazeebubbles

thanks for sharing the recent updates and gorgeous pics of so eun peeps! ^^

omg i so totally agree with you xradiostarx!!! so-eul couple is the bomb! i love jandi and all but more so-eul please!!!! and if they have a drama of their own, i bet it would be a total hit XD

@lilcrash: i found that the iron empress seems a lil empty without so eun too >.< but oh well, at least she's still in BOF.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juliakgrl

I finally found time to contribute. Missing So Eun in Empress Chun Chu, it's just not the same without her, though I like KBS is trying to ride the wave of her popularity cause they definitely slipped in scenes of her in Ep. 9 though she is supposedly "grown up" lolz...oh, funny.

May need to refresh to see gifs...

怕怕.gif

怕怕%20(1).gif

怕怕%20(2).gif

怕怕%20(3).gif

怕怕%20(4).gif

怕怕%20(5).gif

_B0_A1_C0_BB_C0_CC_BF_CF_C1_AF_C0_CC_BB_B5_shj7583.gif地方%20(14).gif

地方%20(1).gif

地方%20(2).gif

怕怕%20(9).gif

怕怕%20(7).gif

怕怕%20(6).gif

地方%20(15).gif

Credit: caelia1 from Kim So Eun Baidu

I'm posting all GaJeong related images at Soeulmates Thread. Doesn't So Eun have great facial expression and so natural! :wub: her! Girl-crushing again!

Guest Airine Pratama

[JUNIOR HERALD] Kim So-eun dreams to become chameleon-like actress

Nowadays, the KBS drama "Boys Over Flowers" is gaining a lot of *popularity. And *viewers are increasingly paying attention to the drama actors and actresses.

Actors and actresses with diverse acting experiences are appearing in the drama. They include Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Joon and Kim So-eun. Among them, Kim So-eun's *superb acting skills have surprised the viewers.

Kim acted as Chae Si-ra' s *childhood character in KBS' "Cheonchu Taehu." In "Cheonchu Taehu," Kim acted the role of a young and *daring *heroine, Hwangbo Su. To enact the role of Hwangbo Su, Kim had to learn how to ride a horse and shoot with a bow and arrow.

Due to her efforts, she is said to have acted perfectly the role of the heroine in the drama. She reportedly drew *compliments from viewers for her acting skills.

Audiences were even more *amazed when they found out that the actress who appeared as Jan-di' s friend in "Boys Over Flowers" was the same actress as the young heroine in "Cheonchu Taehu."

Kim plays the role Chu Ga-eul, who is main character Jan-di's friend in "Boys Over Flowers." There is also a love story between Ga-eul and Ih-jung in the drama. Ih-jung is one of the members of F4.

Ga-eul' s character is very different from the young heroine Hwangbo Su. Unlike the daring and brave Hwangbo Su, Ga-eul is a high school student who is *shy and *ladylike.

"I did not expect to receive such attention, so I am *nervous and at the same time also feel the burden. But my parents are really happy," said Kim in an interview with The Herald Business.

Kim's popularity is *soaring and fans have even found a TV commercial which she shot six years ago. This commercial was uploaded on the internet and became an online sensation for a while.

This is just the beginning for Kim. Her aim is to let more people know about her. "I don't have a big desire. All I want do is to let people know about actress Kim So-eun. And above all I don't want to *limit the roles that I can act but instead I plan to show a *diverse look like a chameleon," Kim said.

By Yeom Min-a (mina@heraldm.com)

credit to Kdramafanusa @ BOF Thread ...

Guest kim_eunhae

AiRiNe<3KDW

thanks for news ! :]

The character that she plays in kkotboda really suits her and she can act and still progressing.

I'm sure it won't be too hard to become a chameleon like actress . ( hwaiting! ) She's gaining

more and more popularity and i hope it keeps going ;D she's really pretty and i understand why

she feels burden ..

yijeong + gaeul <333

Guest crazeebubbles

thanks for the clip huangsy!!! will check it out ^^

thanks for the so eun gifs juliakgrl!!! she's so adorable and great at expressions =D

thanks for the news article AiRiNe<3KDW! she was awesome in iron impress and i love her in BOF!! i'm sure she can achieve her dream of becoming a flexible, chameleon-like actress in no time!

hey Heroine! =) check out soeul couple's official thread @ http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=271857 seeya there! XD

Guest Da Xing Di

ah, So Eun is sooo pretty! totally adore her in BOF! so beautiful!

and yeah, i do hope she will get together with KimBum in the drama...they should! i mean they are the biggest reason i do watch BOF,lol

lovin thos girl more and more...

i admire her when she said that she would rather be recognized as a great actor rather than a "red hot star"

and when she said that she would want to show people what her parents gave her and not wanting to fix anything on her

she is way mature for her age...

i love her way of thinking and her outlook in life!

SO EUN for the WIN!!! :D

Guest joanna_

Thanks for the pictures siticantik. Soeun looks so very pretty in them and so did the other 2 actresses.

She's doing well in BBF with kimbum right well. I hope yijung and gaeul really do get together in the show. Cute couple cute couple!

I want to watch a drama where she's the lead. Anyone else agrees? Even better if it's with kim bum. I'd jump for joy! ^^

Guest crazeebubbles

thanks for the pics siticantik! so eun looks gorgeous there ^^

I want to watch a drama where she's the lead. Anyone else agrees? Even better if it's with kim bum. I'd jump for joy!

@joanna_: i'm with ya on that one! hopefully future PDs will think the same way as us and will cast so eun and kim bum as the leads! gosh that would be so awesome! lol

Guest juliakgrl

You're welcome, crazeebubbles, it really was nothing. I really needed to spazz over KSE that day & get it off my chest. :D

Kris, I totally agree she seems very mature, perhaps it's because she's the oldest? And started in the industry young? I don't know about Kim Bum, but I'm totally falling for this girl. :wub: They do share many similarities in real life & industry experience. *wink wink*

I don't think this was posted since it was recently uploaded, but here's an additional interview clip of So Eun:

Kim So Eun KBS World Interview [Eng Sub]

Guest trinity1418

My first post in this thread!

I'm here cause I'm not just girl crushing on her...I'm like in love with her...haha...

I just went through all 13 pages cause I love her so much!

She caught my attention in BOF so I just HAD to check her out in Empress Chun Chu,

since I heard she was so good in it...and she was...she was absolutely FABULOUS!

I only watched the episodes she was in and have stopped now that she is "grown up" but man...

I was totally impressed with her! She just commands every scene she is in! I never found her

over the top with her dramatic scenes (though I can't say the same thing about the guy who played

the emperor, he was horrible!)...anyway she controlled all her emotions beautifully...from her tears

to yelling to smiling to protecting...I mean everything!!! Everything she did just made me feel for

her character!

One of my fav scenes of her in Empress Chun Chu was when she was yelling at her brother for

taking away her baby...I mean omigoodness...heartbreak! That was an example

where she could have gone over the top with her screaming but she didn't...she was just amazing

in her role!!! I just kept thinking how awesome she was in that drama...haha...

Though I absolutely adore in her BOF...Empress Chun Chu was what won me over...it was like BAM...

this girl can ACT! She ain't just another young actress with a pretty face trying to act all cute!

And its not enough that she is an incredible actress on screen...but off screen she seems like someone

with a good head on her shoulders! I LOVE that she isn't all about stardom and being an idol...she wants

to be a respectable actor...not interested in just being famous...she wants to work hard and earn a reputation

for being able to play diverse roles...I mean I don't just adore her...I respect her too!

Seriously...her being against having plastic surgery was just more icing on the cake for me too!

Way to be a good role model to young girls as well...talking about how she prefers her natural

face since her parents gave it to her...man...and also how she PREFERS to be praised for her ACTING

rather than being pretty...seriously...love you!!!!

K, granted...she was blessed with natural beauty so she doesn't need plastic surgery (but hey how many

celebrities out there didn't need plastic surgery either but got it anyway)...so I still love her for that...

I'm sure if she wasn't who she was...she'd probably be complaining about her looks or whatever...

I just pray she doesn't give in to all the pressure that comes with this business!!!

I can't wait to see where she goes after BOF...she has got to be a lead in a drama or movie!!!

I agree with what some of you had said about her having what it takes to be a A-list actress...

I can definitely see her up there...I just hope she gets offered some good roles and she doesn't sell out...

I really do look forward to any upcoming roles for her...whatever they may be...I know she can do it!

Oh and MAJOR THANKS to all of you who have posted pictures and information on her!

I really appreciate it since she is becoming my obsession!

Guest crazeebubbles

waaaaaaaaaaaaah thanks for the interview julia! [can i call you julia? ^^] you keep feeding me so eun stuff to spazz over hehe

so eun is so sweet and adorable! i'm really looking forward to her getting bigger roles and excelling in them!!! XD

so eun hwaiting!!!!!!!!!

Soeul mate #261 (Soeul FTW!)

Archived