Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in episode 9 when she puts make up on

she looks extreamly pretty but she's more pretty without it

I was thinking the same thing! :lol:

For most people, they look prettier when putting make-up..

But with So Eun..She's prettier with that natural look! :D

Guest heartdrops

I think I like So Eun without bangs more. She's just so pretty the way she is in BOF.

She updated her Cyworld with a new selca pic!

20090202_ae0ff05047bed6b926c78QJ4hB42BQ88.jpg

Cr: lovesoeun

^ Yeah I was thinking the same thing, well she looks more sophisticated without the bangs? I think she looks really pretty with bangs too so either works for me. She's probably the prettiest actress I've seen aside from Lee Yeon Hee so far.

Guest crazeebubbles

i really really like this girl! she looks gorgeous whether she's in a period/modern drama ^^

and i really like her with kim bum in BOF.

i hope her character continues to be feisty tho, and not a pushover when it comes to love/falling for guys ^^

thanks 4 creating the thread! really hope to see her in more awesome dramas and movies in the future!

kim so eun hwaiting!!!! XD

Guest Gabriella

i think this might be her own minihompy http://www.cyworld.com/ss9696

Thanks. ^^

Ya, today ep is so cute. I love her scenes with Kim Boem. But I really don't like her tears. I don't like she cry. How come Yi Jeong so cruel like that? How come he could not say any nice words when she gave him chocolate with all her heart? ~.~ Huh, onnie, I love you! Fighting! You can't give up. Chasing him until he realize his sentiment. I support you with all my love.

Oh, unnie, I have forgotten, please be okay, don't be any accident >.<

Guest miichii

Hello, I'm new to this thread but I freakin' love SoEun so much (thanks to BOF!) She's such a pretty/cute girl and I'm hoping to see more of her future works! She has such a contagious/sweet smile :blush:

Guest joanna_

Yay! More So eun in recent BOF episodes. *grins*

On BOF.... Her ex bf Su pyo is kinda blind to not notice that gaeul was a beauty. I felt like kicking him for making Gaeul cry. LOLS.

I thought Yijung was nice to help Gaeul get back at Supyo. My heart seriously melted when he delivered those cheesy lines to Gaeul. Kim Bum is such a charmer. :) Hopefully this two have a happy ending.

So Eun did nice in her scenes. MORE PLEASE. :wub:

Archived