Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

Guest joanna_

First caught my attention in boys before flowers. She is so very pretty and cute along with kim bum. I'm trying out iron empress. Is it good? She looks even more stunning in there from all the pictures poster here. :D

*waves to everyone*

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello! ^^

Thanks for the photos! She looks so elegant and beautiful in hanbok (not to mention, her hanbok is so pretty as well)...

The pretty girl at times looks very similar to actress Gong Hyun Joo ("Kim Soobin" from You Are My Destiny, who also acted in Golden Bride, All In...) They share a similar expression when pouting, biting half of their lower lips, or feigning surprise. I like her character on "BOF" and look forward to seeing her in The Iron Princess. :)

I actually think she resembles Gong Hyun Joo a little too! Don't know if it's me, but from the photos above, i think she looks like a mixture of Gong Hyun Joo and Park Min Young... :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait to catch her on Empress Chun Chu tonight :D

New poster to the crib (:

I'm Anna, and Kim So Eun is growing on me everyday haha

I love her in Boys Over Flowers, Kim Bum and So Eun are made for each other huhuhu

She resembles
Park Min Young
in many of those pictures - well at least to me! In the 3/4 views hmmm

She is a brilliant actress! Hopefully she becomes a hit and gets larger roles!

Even though she had a little in BOF - in my oppinion, her character stood out more than Jandi

Guest joanna_

Iron empress is pretty intense! I loveeee it. At episode 5 right now. When will the next episode air? Btw... from iron empress, at some angles, she looks like crystal liu yi fei. o.o

And thanks for the welcome everyone! ^^

Guest Gabriella

Ya, I want to see BOF ep 7. In the preview, she is really pretty. I like her straight hair. Does anyone know her fansite's address?

Guest juliakgrl

prettysw33tymae, thanks for posting all those pics. So pretty.

Pocky, aka Anna, lolz...yea, I also think So Eun sparkles more onscreen. I have never seen her prior to BBF, or I may have but never paid attention, but that 1st appearance of Ga Eul in the porridge shop, the thoughts running through my head was like: "Who is that girl? She's so camera-genic. Her eyes sparkle. Hmmm...maybe she should have played Jandi instead..." Etc., Etc.

Joanna, did you just do a bout of So Eun by watching all 5 eps in one go? :lol: Cause, that's what I did. Seriously, I can't stand waiting for things to come out, so I usually watch dramas after its finished broadcasting or nearing the end of broadcasting. Sometimes, I watch dramas as they come out, b/c I really didn't think I'll be hooked, *cough* BFF *cough*, and I will survive the wait time. Oh, little did I know, that there was going to a Kim So Eun in this drama. :sweatingbullets: And she does remind me a little of Crystal Liu, but I think So Eun is sweeter. Crystal has this elegance about her and her looks, a little unlike So Eun who seems more down-to-earth and sweeter in character. Both are great new potentials in the industry.

Gabriella, I posted her fansite at the Kim Bum thread, but here's the link again: http://lovesoen.5d6d.com/

thanks for sharing the pics!!!..she looks amazing as always! :)

^^honestly i also watch a drama after it was already shown or subbed in its entirety because im also afraid i'll get hooked and im not actually good at waiting! ;)

but for BOF and YiJung/Gaeul storyline i would try to be patient and wait 'til i see them bicker and develop a relationship onscreen! :)

i first saw So Eun on the "Fly Daddy Fly" movie...her part was short as hell but she managed to capture my attention! and when i read that she'll be included in BOF i was thrilled and hoped that she would play Jandi...but like i said before it worked out for her as GaEul coz im looooooving every second of her and KimBum on screen! :)

++EDIT

i made some simple GeJung/JungEul banners...hope u guys like 'em..pls credit if using...thank u! :D

gajung2copy.jpg

gajung1copy.jpg

gajungcopy.jpg

jungeulcopy.jpg

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

Hi! I'm a new fan of Kim So-Eun. :)

I first learned about her from watching BoF and her acting and chemistry really appealed to me.

Personally, I find the Yi-Jung/Ga-Eul relationship more interesting than the main love triangle in the drama.

I've heard that her acting in Iron Empress is really good so I'll have to check that out some time.

she's so pretty and her acting skills are amazing!

Her acting was brought to a whole new level in "Empress Chun Chu", completely different from her role in boys over flowers.

i can't wait to see her and kimbum's relationship on screen continue!

Guest ANG.7BD

A new fan of Kim So Eun.

She seriously caught my attention in BOF.

The chemistry between Gaeul and Yijeong leaves me wanting to see more.

I'm actually more drawn to the GaJung couple more than the two main characters.

& I never really paid any attention to the japanese version but KSO and KB definitely caught my attention

in the korean version.

I do hope they're relationship wont get rush.

Guest joanna_

Joanna, did you just do a bout of So Eun by watching all 5 eps in one go? :lol: Cause, that's what I did. Seriously, I can't stand waiting for things to come out, so I usually watch dramas after its finished broadcasting or nearing the end of broadcasting. Sometimes, I watch dramas as they come out, b/c I really didn't think I'll be hooked, *cough* BFF *cough*, and I will survive the wait time. Oh, little did I know, that there was going to a Kim So Eun in this drama. :sweatingbullets: And she does remind me a little of Crystal Liu, but I think So Eun is sweeter. Crystal has this elegance about her and her looks, a little unlike So Eun who seems more down-to-earth and sweeter in character. Both are great new potentials in the industry.

Hahaha. I skipped the first episode and went directly to the part where So Eun came out. She's has a lot of spunk in that drama. Iron empress in the making? Hmm... and I don't exactly like not being able to watch the whole drama series at one go but I haven't really got a choice... I can't possibly wait for the end of broadcasting... that'll take even longer. *sighs* It'll be sad when So Eun leaves but Chae si ra is cool too. ^^

So Eun is more chubby than Crystal. Don't get me wrong. I love her the way she is. So Eun (yeap!) is sweeter. LOLS I remember laughing at crystal liu for her horrible acting in Demi gods and Semi devils. But she improved A LOT in Return of the condor heroes. So Eun impressed me the first time I saw her though. Anyway... I hope they both do well. I like them both. ^^

Guest ethelelion

i really like Kim So Eun, she's really a great up and coming actress,

like many others, i first noticed her in Boys Over Flowers, and i totally prefer the romance between her and kim bum than the main leads.

I also found out that she acted in The Iron Empress i was thrilled,

cause i have KBS world and i specially went to watch it...

Her acting there was really convincing and she really has the potential and talent for acting.

Though the pairing in The Iron Empress left much to be desired, the king is like what 30 + years ago,

seems wrong in all angles!

Anyways i'm looking forward to more BOF so there's more Kim Bum and Kim So Eun.

I was happy that they knew each other before this show haha

i totally just love this couple :)

Guest prettysw33tymae

i cant wait for episode 7!

I hope there is more scenes of them!!

...altho when i read summaries from the bOf thread..

its mostly focusing about Jandi..

Anyways! ^thanks for the pics!

Guest Airine Pratama

it's hard to hope GaJung will get quite much screen time in each episode T.T ... when i watch episode 6 i skip Jandi-Junpyo-Jihoo moments ... i think their scenes is so boring ... i only keep continue my streaming just to make sure i don't miss any GaJung appearance ...

Guest ethelelion

Kim So Eun KTF CF With Kim Kibum Makes A Comeback

January 26, 2009 by coolsmurf

Before Kim Bum in Boys Before Flowers, there was Kim Kibum. A KTF commercial of a fresh-faced 16 year-old Kim So Eun with Super Junior member, Kim Kibum which was released in 2005 has been attracting attention recently once more thanks to the growing popularity and interest in Kim So Eun.

In the CF, Kim So Eun appears at a bus stop with Kim Kibum a few meters away. She pretends to call her friend on the phone and shouts out her own number, hoping that Kibum will take notice. As So Eun was going to shout out her number for the 2nd time, a real text message comes in, and her ruse is broken. So Eun appears embarassed after that but the CF ends with So Eun having a big smile on her face after Kibum asks if she is getting on the bus too.

To see the CF: http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/...cting-interest/

Guest agasshiseben

she's obviously a pretty girl...i luv watching her in BBF & ECC...she's so talented and i hope she do well in her acting...;)

guys, keep on posting all her lovely pics...appreciate it!

Archived