Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

^^totally agree!!! the japanese version left me wanting for more out of Yuuki/Soujiro...

but seeing GaEul and YiJung...the PDs would be totally crazy not to give them a storyline of their own and somewhat deviate from the manga and from

the other versions...given that BOF has 24 episodes, and we're not even halfway there..it means there's plenty of room for more YiJung/GaEul action! ;):lol:

*crosses fingers*

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juliakgrl

^^totally agree!!! the japanese version left me wanting for more out of Yuuki/Soujiro...

but seeing GaEul and YiJung...the PDs would be totally crazy not to give them a storyline of their own and somewhat deviate from the manga and from

the other versions...given that BOF has 24 episodes, and we're not even halfway there..it means there's plenty of room for more YiJung/GaEul action! ;):lol:

*crosses fingers*

I had the exact same sentiment when I watched the Japanese version. Though I found it hilarious, and somewhat artistic the way they left it open.

They will extend GaJeong scenes, but I can't predict whether or not they're going to leave it "open" and "up to our imagination" yet. We'll just have to hope for the best.

I have watched Empress Chun Chu's newest eps, and So Eun is doing great in there. There was only 1 scene that I thought she could have done better or cut better - it was a yawning scene that wasn't very convincing, I'm surprised the director didn't call a redo, but so far, really good protrayal of the empress. So Eun fans, it's a definite must-watch.

I can't wait for Monday, seriously, I'm only watching BBF for GaJeong. I tend to walk around the room, or go get something to drink/eat when it's not them onscreen. But when they're onscreen together, I'm riveted to the computer - it's like I'm gonna run into the screen or something. :lol: Sad, but true.

Someone mentioned a pottery-teaching scene - wouldn't that be awesome? I could totally picture it, Jeong sitting astraddle Eul, and his hands guiding hers gently along the wetted clay...

Ahhh! I shouldn't have started watching this series until ep 20 was out. :crazy: Oh, the wait. Time = My Enemy.

P.S. Thanks for the pics, she's lovely, as usual. :D

Someone mentioned a pottery-teaching scene - wouldn't that be awesome? I could totally picture it, Jeong sitting astraddle Eul, and his hands guiding hers gently along the wetted clay...

Ahhh! I shouldn't have started watching this series until ep 20 was out. crazy.gif Oh, the wait. Time = My Enemy.

^^^hahahah! omg!...i never thought of that pottery-teaching scene..coz i remember in the japanese version Soujiro dropped by to teach at Yuuki's tea-making/tea-etiquette class if im not mistaken?! so it would make a lot of sense if they can actually put in a pottery-making lesson between YiJung and Gaeul! kinda like that infamous scene from that old Demi Moore/Patrick Swayze movie "Ghost"!!!...omg! *imagination running wild*...that would be utterly sweet and romantic!!! :wub: :blush:

+EDIT:

this was the scene from the movie "Ghost" that i mentioned earlier...it can be similar to this, but *cough*with more clothes on*cough* :sweatingbullets::lol:

ghost_bluray_movie.jpg

i think i would pass out if they actually included a scene like this! hahaha! :lol:

Guest yourdaddyy

omg. I was just thinking that today. lol hopefully, the director/scriptwriters think like us. ^_^

i think i would pass out if they actually included a scene like this! hahaha!

lmao, i wouldn't mind it one bit. [: though i doubt they'd put such a scene for a high school drama. *sigh*. just a kiss would suffice for me.

Someone should to the KBS forum and mention the Ghost scene! Then maybe the PDs will see the post and incorporate it into the drama! We'd die of happiness!

asadal, thanks for the high school pick! it's all natural for So Eun!

does anyone else think it's absolutely adorable the way Ga Eul/So Eun sort of waddles when she runs?? it's the cutest thing!

Guest Airine Pratama

i love kim so eun even i'm a girl hahahaha ... i usually don't like female celeb but i love the sweet so eun ... her smile is so bright and lovely ... oh and i love her hair too ... looks healthy and beautiful ...

well kim bum also have that georgeus smile ... they both match really well ^^ ...

Ahhh! I shouldn't have started watching this series until ep 20 was out. :crazy: Oh, the wait. Time = My Enemy.

OMG, if that really happens, I'd soon die and melt along with the clay!! Or at least my excessive nosebleed would kill me. I saw Ghost only once, but that pottery teaching scene was forever imprinted in my mind as one of the most sensual scene in a movie of all time. I hope hope hope the PD would think of that idea, that would be nothing short of awesome.

OMG

It'd be the best thing ever~~~

I hope the script writers are smart enough to think like us (;

These days, I love Mon/Tuesday and Sat/Sundays !

Soeun makes it a happy day for me lol

p.s. thanks for uploading her high school picture~~

and all the other Soeun related stuff <3

Guest ljphantom

ROFL...ljphantom, you did the exact same thing I did as soon as I got wind of So Eun in this production.

Tee hee. Well, Kim So-eun is a pretty good actress, so it has gotten me interested in her other dramas. :)

This photo below seems to be from the set of KkotNam (judging from the logo in the script she's holding and the description in her cyworld):

(This is what she's written after the photo below:

꽃보다 남자 -촬영대기중 신나신나신나 신난 가을이 ㅎㅎㅎ)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j316/cha...13/kimsoeun.jpg

Huh, the outfit for Ga-eul looks fancier than usual...or is that just me? I wonder what scene Kim So-eun is shooting in that outfit... would there happen to be any more information with that? *can't resist spoilers*

Guest prettysw33tymae

i agree with everyone!

i really hope there is a pottery teaching lesson.....

it will totally make my day!!!!!!!

no..actually it will be awesome..Lol

if they were to kiss!! AAAGGGGHHH!!

Ohmagad!!

i am so daydreaming..

The pretty girl at times looks very similar to actress Gong Hyun Joo ("Kim Soobin" from You Are My Destiny, who also acted in Golden Bride, All In...) They share a similar expression when pouting, biting half of their lower lips, or feigning surprise. I like her character on "BOF" and look forward to seeing her in The Iron Princess. :)

Archived