Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

I just listened to the CulTwo Radio talk show. SBS Iphone App streaming is too slow, so most of the time it's stuck, but I got some screencaps.
I'm sure we'll have clips on youtube so this is just to show how this show looks like.
CulTwo prepared LBH's birthday cake.IMG_1780.PNG

IMG_1781.PNG

LBH drinking waterIMG_1783.PNG

LBH stretching during the ads period. ( he was apparently tense, which I couldn't tell just by listening him at all. he was funny and very witty).IMG_1785.PNG

Guest seli_setiana

aaaahhhh,,,, I wanna hear his voice live!!!  :(( there will be a congress in Seoul on September for me, but I'm on duty in UEA at that time huhuhu @Rubie @mistymorning thank's so muchSaranghaeyeo  >:D<

A lot of Korean media are coming out with the new movie news..rbhcool.gif
N2013070811240751301.jpg

Please come share at the movie thread, too... ok..pwettybunny.gif

Hyeopyeo: Memories of The Sword 협녀 : 칼의 기억
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2019386/movie-2014-hyeopyeo-memories-of-the-sword-%ED%98%91%EB%85%80-%EC%B9%BC%EC%9D%98-%EA%B8%B0%EC%96%B5-lee-byung-hun-jeon-do-yeon-kim-go-eun#latest

mistymorning said: from DC Lee Byung-Hun gall.(dc)
Do you rememberhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKW3eWXNYOs?
I think they did another on Lotte World, either the Star Date or Guerilla Date ( I don't know which is which ) for KBS Entertainment .Lotte4.jpg
Lotte3.jpg
Lotte2.jpg

July 8, 2013
Lee Byung-hun Cast in New Historical Film
by Lee Eun Ah TENASIA
hyeopyeo.jpg
Top Korean actor Lee Byung-hun has been cast in a new historical film along with actresses Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Ko-eun, the film’s promoter said on Monday.

An official with Lotte Entertainment told TenAsia over the phone that the three film talents were cast in historical film “Female Swordsman” (translated title).
The film will crank in during the latter half of this year and is most likely to be released next year, he added.
The film, set in the Goguryeo Dynasty, centers on Seol-rang who forges her identity as a female swordsman and trains her daughter in order to seek revenge against Deok-ki, who lusts to become king despite his low social rank.
Meanwhile, this will be Lee’s second time to be in a historical film since “Masquerade,” which sold over 12 million tickets last year.
The film will be helmed by director Park Heung-sik and this will be his second time to work with Jeon since their artistic film “My Mother, the Mermaid” (2004).
Korean rookie actress Kim Ko-eun most recently nabbed the Rising Star Award at the 12th 2013 New York Asian film Festival for her role in the controversial film “Eungyo” (2012).
Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.krPhotographer. Chae Ki WonEditor. Jessica Kim

There's another name for the new movie

July 7, 2013
Lee Byeong-heon, Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Go-eun-I to star in "A Touch of Zen"
Source: star.mk via Hancinema.net
image_readtop_2013_553865_13732451209728

Actor Lee Byeong-Heon and actresses Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Go-eun-I are starring in the movie "A Touch of Zen".
"A Touch of Zen" is about Seol-lang (Jeon Do-yeon) who raised Seol-hee (Kim Go-eun-I) as a secret weapon for her revenge, hiding her true identity of the greatest female warrior of the Koryeo times. Deok-gi (Lee Byeong-Heon) is one who desires the throne.
Lee Byeong-Heon has confirmed to star in this movie and Jeon Do-yeon also promised to star in it for the sake loyalty with director Park Heung-sik. Kim Go-eun-I is also a ready-to-go.
To be released next year.

Thrilled to learn that Byung Hun-ssi has accepted the role in the new movie: ”Hyeopyeo”.   Happy to know that the main casts are award –winning actor and actresses.   BH will be in great company!  It is refreshing to see him taking on yet a different role. This is a good project to take on before the sequels.

Awaiting with anticipation the movie in 2014!

@mistymorning

I am somewhat confused with the English title of the new movie.  Is it

“Memories of the Sword” or “A Touch of Zen”? Will you please enlighten us on this subject.  Thank you.

@lbhfanhk,
The Korean Title of the new movie is "Hyeopyeo" (the full title is Hyeopyeo: Memories of the sword ), which is identical to 1971  Taiwanese film, 俠女. 1971 film's english title was "A touch of Zen", and I suspect that's how some english news article is using that one.
So far i haven't seen any official proof that the new movie will use the same english title as the old movie, and I doubt it will, because aside from the title and the genre, they seem to be different movie. But we'll see. FYI, the the production company has the facebook page here.

July 8, 2013
Lee Byung-Hun, shows affection toward his future bride Lee Min-Jung “Most beautiful”  Source: Innolife Korea l Nate
130708_51da61e85d4fc.jpg

The actor Lee Byung-Hun mentioned about his official girlfriend Lee Min-Jung. Lee Byung-Hun made appearance on SBS Power FM ‘2 o’clock escape Cultwo show’ which was broadcast on 8th and shared talk full of wit.
On this day, one listener asked Lee Byung-Hun “you worked with Catherine Zeta Jones in the movie ‘Red 2’. Who do you think is more beautiful, Lee Min-Jung or Catherine Zeta Jones?” Lee Byung-Hun started with saying “don’t I have to be honest with this? Either one of them can hurt her feelings…. But I will be honest.” Lee Byung-Hun continued, “Of course, Lee Min-Jung is more beautiful” and showed affection in public toward his official girlfriend Lee Min-Jung.
Meanwhile, Lee Byung-Hun – Lee Min-Jung couple, who had officially admitted the fact that they were in romantic relationship in last year August, will have their wedding on the coming August 10th, 6:00 PM, at Grand Hyatt Hotel in Yongsan-gu, Hannam-dong, Seoul.

Bruce Willis Congratulates Lee Byung Hun on His Upcoming Marriage!
lee-byung-hun_1373313669_af_org.jpg

Not many Korean actors can say they've received congratulations from a Hollywood actor for their marriage, but Lee Byung Hun certain can.

An interview video of Bruce Willis and Lee Byung Hun talking about their movie 'RED 2' was recently revealed. For this movie, it was actually the pair's second time working with each other, as they also worked together for 'G.I. Joe 2'. In the interview, Bruce Willis said, "We worked well with each other from the very beginning. I was really impressed when I did two movies with him. His moves are accurate but safe, and he acts out even the rough action scenes realistically."

Lee Byung Hun said, "I worked with incredible actors, I've worked with a dream cast, and I still can't believe this. Legendary actors supported me as a maknae (in Hollywood)."

Bruce Willis then turned to Lee Byung Hun and shouted, "Congratulations on your marriage!".

Fans commented, "He's joking around with Bruce Willis.... huk", "Rain, Lee Byung Hun is what you call a true world star", and "I'm looking forward to this movie!".

Source: AllKpop + Newsen

So happy to see BH's airport pics.. but agree with mistymorning, Byunghun looks tired and read the news it was raining heavily in Seoul yesterday. But he's always so obliging to fans.. whether they're many or a few.. never turning down to sign an autograph or two. Sure hope he managed to rest some during the flight. By now he has arrived in LA, right. Can't wait for the ELLE's pics.. hopefully the particular issue would be available here, too. heart.gif
Heheheh.. 
THE HUNNIE NOSEBLEED EDITION 3drool.gif
Source: Nate ++
I guess this is Han's nude body-check. Hope we're not too spoilt by the time we actually see RED2. Nahhh 3drool.gif

Larger capture here 
1373326960_537178.jpg

July 8, 2013
Lee Byung Heon highly praises Sung Dong Il's acting STARNews  20130707_1373188651.jpg

Actor Lee Byung Heon, who recently casted in movie 'RED: The Legend', appeared on July 7th broadcast of MBC 'Section TV' for an interview.
During the show, Lee Byung Heon said, "I envy Sung Dong Il's acting so much," and highly praised Sung Dong Il's acting.
Regarding Kim Tae Hee who he worked with while casting in drama 'IRIS', he said, "She was not picky at all, and she had a very cool personality."
Lee Byung Heon also drew many people's attention by telling that he has particularly good partnership with Song Kang Ho and Ryu Seung Ryong.
/Reporting by Kim Ji-Yi en@starnnews.com

July 8, 2013
Lee Byung Hun and Jeon Do Yeon to Team Up Onscreen Again After 14 Years
hazelnutthursdays soompi.com
201307081330561122_1.jpg

Star power will not be lacking for a new film, “Swordswoman” (otherwise known as “Memories of the Sword” or “A Touch of Zen”) as A-list actors Lee Byung Hun and Jeon Do Yeon are signed up to play the leads.
According to reports in local news agencies, the film’s promotion company has announced that “world star” Lee Byung Hun and the “Queen of Cannes” Jeon Do Yeon are set to star in the historical, martial arts film.
Up and coming actress Kim Go Eun is also announced  in the cast.
In the film set in the Goryeo Dynasty, Jeon Do Yeon plays Seol Rang, the best female sword fighter of her time. She trains her daughter, Seol Hee, Kim Go Eun’s character, in order to exact revenge on Deoki (played by Lee Byung Hun), who is after the throne even though he is born of a concubine.
This will be the second time for Jeon Do Yeon to work with “Swordswoman” director Park Heung Sik. She and Park Heung Sik teamed up for 2004′s “My Mother, the Mermaid.”
It will also be a re-teaming for Lee Byung Hun and Jeon Do Yeon who once shared the screen for “The Harmonium in My Memory” back in 1999.
“Swordswoman” is set for a 2014 release.

Tidbits from the Harmonium in My Memory thread
They're both Chevaliers of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres
chevalierhearts.jpgKnighted: Lee Byung Hun in 2006, Jeon Do Yeon in 2009

Guest seli_setiana

rubie said:
So happy to see BH's airport pics.. but agree with mistymorning, Byunghun looks tired and read the news it was raining heavily in Seoul yesterday. But he's always so obliging to fans.. whether they're many or a few.. never turning down to sign an autograph or two. Sure hope he managed to rest some during the flight. By now he has arrived in LA, right. Can't wait for the ELLE's pics.. hopefully the particular issue would be available here, too. heart.gif
Heheheh.. 
THE HUNNIE NOSEBLEED EDITION 3drool.gif
Source: Nate ++
I guess this is  Han's nude body-check. Hope we're not too spoilt by the time we actually see RED2. Nahhh 3drool.gif

201307090840779886_51db4f9ba8219.jpg
1373326960_537178.jpg

class="content-title" Lee Byung Hun Reveals His Thoughts on Past Co-stars
Lee Byung Hun Reveals His Thoughts on Past Co-stars

On the recent episode of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News,” which was aired on July 7, actor Lee Byung Hun appeared as a special guest to reveal his thoughts on a number of his colleagues.

Lee Byung Hun stated, “Actor Sung Dong Il’s acting is so real and natural. I am envious of him. As for actress Kim Tae Hee, she is unpretentious and easy-going at the set, which surprised me.”  

When asked to pick actors he felt most comfortable, Lee Byung Hun chose Song Kang Ho and Ryu Seung Ryong. He was also asked to choose his favorite work. Lee Byung Hun answered, “ ‘Sweet Life.’ Through this movie, I was able to learn a lot about the world.”

Meanwhile, other guests interviewed on this episode included Lee Sang Soon’s mother and Park Won Sook.

lee byung hun section tv

Credits: Soompi

This is a funny poll.. for me, it should have been "Which Heartthrob Are You Happy to See Off the Market".. LOL.. maybe that's just me. laughing.gif
Well, Lee Byung Hun-ssi for the world! 
Married or not, Hunnie-ssi you'll always be the Best. rockon.gif
[Poll] Which Heartthrob Are You Sad to See Off the Market?
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40176

Love is in the air in the celebrity world, but unfortunately for us regular folk, this means any celebrity fling we dreamed up with our K-Drama crushes will forever be just that – a dream. 
So, for this week’s poll, we want to know: With some of Korea’s hottest bachelors officially off the market, which stud are you most sad to see go?
89477036.jpg
Lee Byung Hun

After coming clean about their relationship in 2012 and initially shooting down wedding rumors, actors Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung are set to tie the knot next month. Lee Byung Hun, whose impressive body of work in Korea needs no introduction, is currently taking Hollywood by storm, having appeared in the G.I. Joe series and the upcoming action-comedy flick Red 2. 
RainDespite being in the army, Rain couldn’t escape the spotlight, for better or worse. Although Rain hit his fair share of speed bumps during his service, he also found love when actress Kim Tae Hee confirmed she was dating the singer and actor early this year. Rain is set to be discharged from the army this week, and with a beautiful woman and a new contract with Cube Entertainment waiting for him, the future only looks bright for the top star. 
Zo In SungAfter stealing our hearts in That Winter, the Wind Blows, Zo In Sung left us heartbroken when reports of his relationship with actress Kim Min Hee surfaced. The two acknowledged that they were indeed dating, as we kissed another K-Drama heartthrob goodbye...sigh.
Won Bin The last straw for women everywhere, however, was when Won Bin confirmed he was dating actress Lee Na Young. When we say women everywhere were upset, we’re not kidding. Even 2NE1’s Sandara Park was heartbroken. We’ll admit, the two make a pretty couple, but we’re still weeping. 
Which star are you mourning the most? Let us know by voting. And remember - you can vote every day for a week!
The Poll HERE happy004.gif

This is a nice update, 10Asia reporting about LBH's new BullsOne Endorsement and not just a voice ad but we'll see him on the new TVCF, too. rbhcool.gif How awesome is that! Now both Byunghun and Minjung have car products endorsements though different brands. <3
July 9, 2013
Lee Byung-hun to Advertise Car-related Product
by Kang Jung Yeon TENASIA
2013070915570213628-615x461.jpg
Actor Lee Byung-hun [bullsone]
Korean actor Lee Byung-hun will endorse a product for Korean car product company Bullsone.
Lee has been chosen to promote Bullsone’s engine cleaning product called Bullsoneshot, an official with the company said over the phone on Tuesday.
Lee will join comedians Lee Su-geun and Kim Byung-man in endorsing the product but unlike the two who have gone with their friendly and funny image, Lee Byung-hun will show a classy and reliable image.
Lee already finished shooting the advertisements last month and finished shooting the TV commercials last week in two versions.
A commercial with Lee’s voice narrating went on air on Monday and a commercial with Lee on the screen will go on air in mid-August.
Meanwhile, Lee, considered one of the best actors in the country, will get married to actress Rhee Min-jung on August 10.
Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.krEditor. Jessica KimCourtesy of Bullsone
This 15-sec CF with Lee Byung Hun narrating