Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest instantnoodlez

oh my native fruit is a pear.. but i also have oranges and cherries.. ill post my mario kart code later ^_^

can i come to your town to pick pears? my native fruit is cherries, seems to be the most popular native fruit, and i got oranges and coconuts from a friend. although my coconut trees keep dying and i only have one left, lol.

Guest bLufurBaLL

can i come to your town to pick pears? my native fruit is cherries, seems to be the most popular native fruit, and i got oranges and coconuts from a friend. although my coconut trees keep dying and i only have one left, lol.

lol sure my code's on the first page.

what's urs?

oh can u bring.. cherries? .. seems like my cherry tree died..............

or... did my orange one die........... dam.. well wound u bring either one?

oh and tell me when ull get on.. so I'll know when to open my gate ^_^

btw, I dont play that much so my town sucks...

Guest instantnoodlez

lol sure my code's on the first page.

what's urs?

oh can u bring.. cherries? .. seems like my cherry tree died..............

or... did my orange one die........... dam.. well wound u bring either one?

oh and tell me when ull get on.. so I'll know when to open my gate ^_^

btw, I dont play that much so my town sucks...

yeah, i'll bring cherries and oranges. umm, i'll be on for the next hour or so hopefully you'll read this message in time and open your gates. oh yeah, my aim s/n is fiery0blivion, IM me so i know you're on!

name: sam

town: Pumpkin

FC: 2577-6004-6860

native fruit: cherries

Guest Susieque7242

animal crossing rocks! My character actually looks like me....kind of creepy but i keep shaking hte trees for money or furniture or hitting rocks with my shovel for more money -.-" so broke in that game right now...lol but i have apples =D

Guest instantnoodlez

animal crossing rocks! My character actually looks like me....kind of creepy but i keep shaking hte trees for money or furniture or hitting rocks with my shovel for more money -.-" so broke in that game right now...lol but i have apples =D

apples! i need apples too!

Guest bLufurBaLL

yeah, i'll bring cherries and oranges. umm, i'll be on for the next hour or so hopefully you'll read this message in time and open your gates. oh yeah, my aim s/n is fiery0blivion, IM me so i know you're on!

name: sam

town: Pumpkin

FC: 2577-6004-6860

native fruit: cherries

ah sorry.. i didnt read this in time.. I'll IM u when I am..

Guest instantnoodlez

oh man I can't wait til I get Animal Crossing ^^

EDIT: just bought Animal Crossing off ebay for 34$ :P

^^that's expensive! when i was looking for that game, none of the stores near where i lived had it in stock except for toys r us but being cheap like i am, and i wanted to use my best buy coupon, i drove an hour to a best buy near my college to fing it, lol. must've wasted enough gas to make up the difference anyway, lol.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

OMFG IT'S SUSIE!

i might get animal crossing tomorrow. i just found 2 coupons that give me 10 dollars off any games that are $30 or more, so i'm definitely picking it up. it looks like a good time waster in classes. :D

OMFG IT'S SUSIE!

i might get animal crossing tomorrow. i just found 2 coupons that give me 10 dollars off any games that are $30 or more, so i'm definitely picking it up. it looks like a good time waster in classes. :D

its hard to find them in stores btw.

Archived