Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bLufurBaLL

My Gamestop, Ebgames, Bestbuy, & Circuit City didnt have Animal Crossing...

But.... Walmart had a million of them.. haha... I just called all the stores instead of driving there.. .lol

Go to Walmart.. now.. lol

Guest Take Five

holy crap...the multiple aneurysm operation in chapter 2 in trauma center is impossible. i can't operate on 4 or more at once. you guys got any tips? i even tried letting the aneurysms burst while keeping vitals up but the patient died anyway =X

edit: nm, i somehow beat it.

Guest iloveren

I'd look on-line first and then call the stores to see if they have it. That's easier =P

DAMNIT! haha.. ohh weell

is it just me? i get the urge to powerslide when i'm in a car..

Guest instantnoodlez

what's so annoying on mariokart is racers who disconnect on you when you're about to own their richard simmons. this happened to me over 10 times already. almost totally puts me off racing online. most of the time i don't get dc-ers but then some days..like today, i get nothing but dc-ers.

what's the point? aren't losses recorded if you abandon a game anyway? this is so gay, seriously. people need to grow some balls and suck up losing.

what's so annoying on mariokart is racers who disconnect on you when you're about to own their richard simmons. this happened to me over 10 times already. almost totally puts me off racing online. most of the time i don't get dc-ers but then some days..like today, i get nothing but dc-ers.

what's the point? aren't losses recorded if you abandon a game anyway? this is so gay, seriously. people need to grow some balls and suck up losing.

yeah, you get 3 losses automatically for DCing... some racers dont seem to realize that... it would be better to stick around and try to get at least 3rd if you arent gonna win... that way you can at least get 1 win...

Guest Susieque7242

Chinatown sells white,pink,and teal DSes for anyone who wishes to purchase them they are around 140-145 plus tax which is like 150? I have the pink one and i got it for 150 =D if anyone needs more information feel free to PM me

Guest bLufurBaLL

Chinatown sells white,pink,and teal DSes for anyone who wishes to purchase them they are around 140-145 plus tax which is like 150? I have the pink one and i got it for 150 =D if anyone needs more information feel free to PM me

aww wow.. i wanted a white one... oh well

anyone have jump superstars?

Guest bLufurBaLL

i have jump superstars :D

lol how far are u?

I'm only on the desert world..

the game's fun.. I like Naruto ^_^

I reallyy want Ichigo.

oh yea.. after 2-2 ..are u suppose to go through the warp? and straight into the desert place?

cuz thats what i did..

i haven't played it since i got mario kart and prince of tennis.

probably somewhere in 2-1?

also bestbuy has nintendo usb connector now and you can get it there for 29.99/39.99$ plus you can use the 10$ off to get it cheaper instead buying it online.

Guest srenity

harro, long time lurker, first time poster =P

i just got a ds a month ago and it came with nintendogs.

i've recently got animal crossing (omg, i didnt know this game was THAT popular. i had to go to 4 stores to find it)

because these two games are "real-time" games that have no end, i'm looking into getting a different game that actually has a storyline, plot, and action-y stuff.

i currently want to get kirby canvas curse. anyone have it and recommend it?

i looked through ign.com and i've heard phoenix wright: ace attorney was good. but looking at the screenshots, i cant really tell how the game is navigated. anyone have a testimony?

=]

i've recently got animal crossing (omg, i didnt know this game was THAT popular. i had to go to 4 stores to find it)

because these two games are "real-time" games that have no end, i'm looking into getting a different game that actually has a storyline, plot, and action-y stuff.

i looked through ign.com and i've heard phoenix wright: ace attorney was good. but looking at the screenshots, i cant really tell how the game is navigated. anyone have a testimony?

=]

a_med_eg_rev_phoenix_004.jpg

*slams on the desk*

Phoenix Wright is definitely a good and unique game... You basically find evidence for the current trial by navigating in first person mode... when the trial starts you cross-examine testimonies from witnesses and you find contradictions in what they say by presenting evidence that shows the contradiction... it takes a lot of remembering that reasoning to get through this game... it gets really fun when you start to put witnesses on the spot and shake them up... the game fills you with suspense... its like watching Law and Order or The Practice... haha I have actually played the game so my testimony is solid... no contradictions...

Guest bLufurBaLL

=]

Hear that Kirby is too short ..and PW is too linear..

Hear that Kirby is too short ..and PW is too linear..

Phoenix Wright is a linear game, but its not easy to get through...it takes time to find evidence and contradict the witness... it took me hours to get through chapter 3 and 4... probably 2 each...

Archived