Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest instantnoodlez

^ i guess it's just not my kind of gamee =/ i probably will never finish it. and it's so kiddy-ishhhh! blehh..

well i'm NEVER buying a game at gamestop again. they probably sold me a used game.. ?! i have no clue.. but like there are saved files and crap on my mario&luigi and.. there was no wrapping on it?! my brother told me they should have wrapping on all new games.. i really didn't noticed until i got home. damn ittttt.

did they tell you it was new when you bought it? i never buy new games from there because i know they tend to repackage things (a friend-well, not really friend, just someone i talk to sometimes works there) and sell them as new.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nightmare

^ i guess it's just not my kind of gamee =/ i probably will never finish it. and it's so kiddy-ishhhh! blehh..

well i'm NEVER buying a game at gamestop again. they probably sold me a used game.. ?! i have no clue.. but like there are saved files and crap on my mario&luigi and.. there was no wrapping on it?! my brother told me they should have wrapping on all new games.. i really didn't noticed until i got home. damn ittttt.

I would had gone back to the store and complain. I, too, got ripped off by Gamestop, once, back in middle school, but I was too stupid to do anything.

My brother had once bought a game from ToysRUS, and there was no game in the package. He returned the package and complained, but they didn't believe him, and he had to talk to the manager. Eventually, he got the game, but ever since then, he's been pretty careful about the games he gets.

• 2 weeks later...

http://ds.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3341

Japan: Nintendo DS Press Conference

February 15, 2006

by: Chris Playo

BREAKING: New details straight from a recently-held Nintendo DS Press Conference in Japan.

Nintendo of Japan has recently concluded its DS press conference with Japanese media this morning. Updating our previous exclusive update, here is what we know thus far:

# New Super Mario Brothers will be slated for a May Japan-release, at a price of 4800 yen.

# Furthermore, Tetris DS will be slated to release at a 3800 yen budget price.

# Adding to the plethora of DS game announcements, Calligraphy Training DS is in the works.

# Shown were footage of Children of Mana and Xenosaga as well, both expected to be USA-bound DS releases.

# Also revealed was the news of cooking software for the DS.

# Other Japanese-probable-only releases include brief talk about Super Robot Wars, Dynasty Warriors and Winning Eleven, all for the DS.

# Confirming our original report, the Opera Web browser add-on has been confirmed for DS. In addition to this, the browser will not be firmware. It is also now known that the forthcoming Nintendo DS web browser will fully utilize the properties of the portable device. Web pages on the DS will span both screens of the handheld, with the touch screen functioning for forms of input. The browser will also fully recognize stylus movements associated with the touch screen in order to adjust the viewing angle of the bottom screen.

# Finally, the anticipated 1Seg Digital TV Card add-on was also announced. The device simply occupies the standard Nintendo DS game slot. Thanks to gaming-forum legend Jonnyram, we can now see the actual TV Card (below) inserted into several DS units. It appears that the add-on will go into the handheld's DS game slot.

However, knowing that 1seg is a mobile terrestrial digital audio/video broadcasting service in Japan, it may seem that the TV Card may be available for Japanese consumers only. Whether or not Nintendo Ltd. has decided to bring this add-on to the United States remains to be seen.

:ph34r:

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

For all the people who missed out on Phoenix Wright, its being redistributed... So this is your second chance to get it! Look for it in your local stores.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

i wished they had given out the hand shaped stylus with it, like in the japanese one. too bad it's sold out atm on that site.

i just bought RE:DS on a whim. stupid 35 dollar random purchase. the graphics on the box look like crap, but i hear the gameplay is good. i'll play after i finish my report on american art. <_<

Guest CK92842

i wished they had given out the hand shaped stylus with it, like in the japanese one. too bad it's sold out atm on that site.

i just bought RE:DS on a whim. stupid 35 dollar random purchase. the graphics on the box look like crap, but i hear the gameplay is good. i'll play after i finish my report on american art. <_<

I'm curious if they chose the "grade A" voice acting from the PSOne version? :lol:

Personally, I think that all Nintendo products are increasingly losing popularity with each new product they come out with.

I don't know... those damned gameboys are still strong as ever and the DS is really popular thanks to games like Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing...

When it comes to handheld gaming, Ninetndo wins and all others fail... *coughpspcough*

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

"Hope this isn't Chris' blood..."

why are you talking about my blood? *inches away from shinhawk*

they sure did a crappy job of the graphics on the new RE. god, what a shizzy job. <_<

:) I'm so glad that I didn't buy DS. I can get DS lite and finally play animal crossing and nitendogs. I hope the US release is very soon. I can't wait to get my hands on DS lite. I definitely prefer newer version, wasn't feeling the bulky look.

Guest CK92842

I do know that the Japanese release date is 03.02.06 and no word on the U.S. release yet but it'll probably fall around the same time the Revolution hits stores in November. <_<

Guest Take Five

i saw a new "mario" game except you play as peach and have to rescue him this time. it looks interesting XD

anyway, i'm seriously ordering jump superstars today cuz i have nothing to do on my ds.

Archived