Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my DS yestersday along with Mario Kart and Animal Crossing...but I couldnt find that wifi adaptor anywhere.

Did anyone else have a dead pixel on their screen?

I have cherries in my AC town, but I heard that you can get other fruits by mailing your local fruit to the other residents of your town as a gift, too bad I already planted all of mine yesterday :sweatingbullets:

I got my DS yestersday along with Mario Kart and Animal Crossing...but I couldnt find that wifi adaptor anywhere.

I have cherries in my AC town, but I heard that you can get other fruits by mailing your local fruit to the other residents of your town as a gift, too bad I already planted all of mine yesterday :sweatingbullets:

try bestbuy for the WiFi adaptor and used the 10$ coupon if they have it. I heard Nintendo only let Bestbuy get the Wifi usb connector.

hope you find it ^^

and enjoy the ds

if you have a dead pixel, you should contact the Nintendo customer service and they're supposed to fix the problem...

Guest Take Five

well, i had a feeling this re-design would happen pretty soon after i bought my DS lol. it's the one thing i really hate about nintendo handhelds. it seemed like my cousins and friends would buy new game boys all the freakin time because they kept making new ones =X

i should get a new game soon. trauma center is still making me mad and i've been too lazy to set up my router to play mario kart online. i swear i'll do it this weekend lol.

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

i have a dead pixel on mine, but since i play my ds a lot at school, i haven't sent it to NoA for repairs.

i just got animal crossing yesterday. i HATE resetti. he's so stupid and annoying just because i hit power and didn't want to save. screw you, stupid mole!

anyways, i have oranges in my town. once i get the friend code, i'll post it. ^^

i have a dead pixel on mine, but since i play my ds a lot at school, i haven't sent it to NoA for repairs.

i just got animal crossing yesterday. i HATE resetti. he's so stupid and annoying just because i hit power and didn't want to save. screw you, stupid mole!

anyways, i have oranges in my town. once i get the friend code, i'll post it. ^^

yeah hes kinda annoying...

word bluferball :)

if you want to play with me pm me or aim:bboykimchee

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

i just went to my friends town, and got every fruit, exept coconuts. :P

damn, some of the fruit trees i planted died overnight -.-

but, a coconut just washed to shore! and i made money off of some dinosaur tracks ^^

Guest UBStudent09

Ah crap I don't know where i put my "advanced wars" game is! lol btw I'm thinking of getting Meteos...i heard that's a pretty good tetrix type game

Ah crap I don't know where i put my "advanced wars" game is! lol btw I'm thinking of getting Meteos...i heard that's a pretty good tetrix type game

just wait for tetris ds :)

did anyone add me yet to friend list for animal crossing :D

i wanna come over ^^

Guest Take Five

here's my mario kart friend code: 116027002672. i can't get my stupid wireless router to work though so i can't go on right now...argh.

Guest bLufurBaLL

imma go steal everything :)

jkjk tell me when your on so I can get on or something.

you gotta see my goofy dude. hahaha

hey u can visit me now.. but plz bring some oranges.. my trees keep dying ...

Archived