Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Gameboy > Gameboy Pocket > Gameboy Color > Gameboy Advanced > Gameboy SP > Gameboy DS > Gameboy Micro > Gameboy DS Lite

woot... lol.. awesome timeline.

you forgot virtualboy >_< eh maybe it doesn't count =_=

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PockyUpNose

they don't needa compete with psp. THeir price rage is different also. Ds = 169, and psp = 300+ all the other extra stuff you needa buy.

you forgot virtualboy >_< eh maybe it doesn't count =_=

Ya, I know, I was thinking about it.. doesn't it go like before the gameboy color? But ya.. I was under the impression that it was more of a branching off rather than a new iteration of the gameboy. But I could be wrong.. I mean I just made that timeline in like 30 seconds off of the top of my head.

It's been so long.. all of my memories of the 16-bit days are getting blurry.

Guest Xarthan

they don't needa compete with psp. THeir price rage is different also. Ds = 169, and psp = 300+ all the other extra stuff you needa buy.

ya but someone who buys the psp isn't neccessarly going to buy the ds. Nintendo has to find a way to appeal to the potential buyer to buy the DS vs the PSP, else they loose that market share.

Still personally i perfer the PSP since the screen is so much nicer, but I borrow my friend's DS now and then to play Mario as he borrow's my PSP to play GTA.

Both are great systems :phew:

Haha.. I know so many ppl that got a DS for Christmas.

I never liked the DS cause i thought it was too bulky, so I'm glad this is coming out ^_^

Guest iloveren

today i bought mario & luigi partners in time.

I REGRET IT! AAAAAH! i shoulda bought trauma center!! i can't even return it.. bought it at GAMESTOP

Guest Take Five

today i bought mario & luigi partners in time.

I REGRET IT! AAAAAH! i shoulda bought trauma center!! i can't even return it.. bought it at GAMESTOP

why's that? i think i'd rather get mario & luigi than trauma center. i mean trauma center is a decent game but i'm not a big fan of overly hard games...i highly doubt i'll ever beat the last operation because you need superhuman dexterity to beat it.

Guest iloveren

^ i guess it's just not my kind of gamee =/ i probably will never finish it. and it's so kiddy-ishhhh! blehh..

well i'm NEVER buying a game at gamestop again. they probably sold me a used game.. ?! i have no clue.. but like there are saved files and crap on my mario&luigi and.. there was no wrapping on it?! my brother told me they should have wrapping on all new games.. i really didn't noticed until i got home. damn ittttt.

Guest _erigoo

i'm annoyed because i just bought a DS about a month ago and now this came along... i should have waited a little longer =___=;;

Hahahaha. Boom headshot pqage GG.

Personally, I think that all Nintendo products are increasingly losing popularity with each new product they come out with.

i still have my gameboy advanced though...

how much is that thing worth now?

Not much. -_-

The good days of GBC and Pokemon Red and Blue are over.

Archived