Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

hey u can visit me now.. but plz bring some oranges.. my trees keep dying ...

need oranges? i have way too many orange treas. i could use some peaches and coconuts :)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you need bells I have 1million+ bells.

also have 20 coconuts, 20 cherries, tons of oranges, 20 apples, 20+ pears, 20 peaches

theonecalledy2ckt - whats your FL , and etc.

i am thinking about making a new thread just for Animal Crossing and Mario Kart also.

if you need me aim me : BBoyKimChee and I would love to help out and chitchat with ya too :D

Guest bLufurBaLL

if you need bells I have 1million+ bells.

also have 20 coconuts, 20 cherries, tons of oranges, 20 apples, 20+ pears, 20 peaches

theonecalledy2ckt - whats your FL , and etc.

i am thinking about making a new thread just for Animal Crossing and Mario Kart also.

if you need me aim me : BBoyKimChee and I would love to help out and chitchat with ya too :D

woah.. o.O

did you time travel? .. i thought you told me you only played twice..

Guest bLufurBaLL

got help from a friend :) hoLLA!

and yeah open ur gates so i can send you some stuff.

oh yea give me some other fruits .. and money!! ^_^ lol haha ill open my gates now :)

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

i still haven't figured out how to catch bugs other than flies. and i've only caught one tuna. however, i did find a gold stereo in the recycle today. o.O

Guest untoldsorrow

THIS is HOT! With the release of BLeach DS this january, Sega is going to include a coupon to with the game giving you a chance to win a Limited Edition Bleach DS system. I think it looks hot!

BLeachDS1.jpg

BleachDS2.jpg

Guest 1SwtDeception

THIS is HOT! With the release of BLeach DS this january, Sega is going to include a coupon to with the game giving you a chance to win a Limited Edition Bleach DS system. I think it looks hot!

BLeachDS1.jpg

BleachDS2.jpg

I have to say.. that is a pretty cool idea. The Bleach DS could look better though? Overall sweet stuff!

And yea.. the RO DS= fake =[. I'd love to play it 24/7. If they had MMORPG games on DS, at least you can move to go to the bathroom or eat and such.

Guest Take Five

any of you trauma center players ever beat the game? it's like a nightmare for me =X

i think i have 6 operations left till i beat the game but i dunno if i'll ever get through them lol.

Guest 1SwtDeception

The redesign is a redesign. Compared to some of the ideas other people had (more like an re-invention) I'm glad it's like this. I'm jealous in the weight, but it really doesn't make that much of a difference. Too bad I have got my DS already.

Guest Take Five

i don't care much for the upgrade either. if i do upgrade, it'd have to be a huge improvement...like how they went from the original gba to gba sp.

is it just me or is everything starting to look like an ipod nowadays <_<

Archived