Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest instantnoodlez

anyone play animal crossing?

me! it's really fun, but i have it on my GC, so..it gets bothersome to keep track of both of my characters.

anywho, we need to get 4 (i'm not sure if we can get more than this like if you had 8 people together in the same place) soompiers together that have mario kart and set up a time to play or something.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start putting Mario Kart friend codes together... my code is 493980-947937 and i appear as "Mid-Boss"...

list of Mario Kart DS players

sHiNHaWk - 493980-947937 (Mid-Boss)

Nightmare - 442442-722429 (Hefty)

instantnoodlez - 158975-558465 (Chinpoko)

I'll start putting Mario Kart friend codes together... my code is 493980-947937 and i appear as "Mid-Boss"...

list of Mario Kart DS players

sHiNHaWk - 493980-947937 (Mid-Boss)

Nightmare - 442442-722429 (Hefty)

I will post up and update the WiFi friend codes in the first reply.

so that be cool?

you missed instantnoodlez there... i know a few other soompi members with Mario Kart, so i will find out their friend codes...

got it.

I be getting my friend codes soon when I get my WiFi usb connector from nintendo :P

can't wait

btw how many people are on mario kart ds all around ?

got it.

I be getting my friend codes soon when I get my WiFi usb connector from nintendo :P

can't wait

btw how many people are on mario kart ds all around ?

if you're talking about not just soompi members then there are countless people playing... you should always be able to find people to play... after all, Mario Kart DS is currently the MOST played online game... i heard that 43% of online play right now is taken by Mario Kart DS... the highest ever, and it took the title from Halo 2 with its 18%...

me! it's really fun, but i have it on my GC, so..it gets bothersome to keep track of both of my characters.

anywho, we need to get 4 (i'm not sure if we can get more than this like if you had 8 people together in the same place) soompiers together that have mario kart and set up a time to play or something.

I don't know about animal crossing. I find the game kind of dumb to play on the GC as it is. :ph34r:

Guest iloveren

i went to 3 gamestops, 2 walmarts, 3 bestbuys, circuit city, target, and 2 ebgames to look for the freakin mariokart ds bundle. it was alll sold out but i finally found it at another ebgames!! i got the last one =)

YESSSSS.. now to play on wifi..

i went to 3 gamestops, 2 walmarts, 3 bestbuys, circuit city, target, and 2 ebgames to look for the freakin mariokart ds bundle. it was alll sold out but i finally found it at another ebgames!! i got the last one =)

YESSSSS.. now to play on wifi..

I'd look on-line first and then call the stores to see if they have it. That's easier =P

Guest Take Five

i got trauma center today for 20 bucks using the best buy coupon. pretty interesting game...i kept forgetting what to do on the 3rd operation though since they didn't tell me the steps that time lol.

Guest bLufurBaLL

^ya they discontinued it..

DOES ANYBODY PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING FOR THE DS??

plz tell me.. lol

Name: Fuzzy

Town: ChokoBox

Code: 090256536803

Archived