Ages of Korean stars vs. Hollywood stars

Guest saranghae

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Elee

go ara looks older than emma watson, but SOO JUNG LOOKS SO YOUNG! Hilary looks like shes 40 years old since she lost so many weight :mellow: i think shes too dark too...

Guest goodvibrations

isn't the 4th girl from morning musume? *confused*

yeah and she's an 88er.

Them Caucasian ladies look very sharp. The Asians look babyfaced because they still have some fats on their faces.

Guest lenakeem

wow. it sprobaly because a lot of the korean celbrities go for the cute looks instead of glamorous and sexy like hte hollywood stars :]

Guest .tsubasa.

yea I agree... I think what's considered attractive in Asia is always something more innocent and youthful and not mature no matter what age I am afraid =(

I know... it's not about wether Caucasians age faster at all... I say they age about the same rate really.

I know!! They need to really change.. but it's not just Koreans ... It's Japanese as well.

Asia in general still have such a long way to go as far as this goes... it's funny because Hollywood actresses complain about this too but in Asia it's far worse!

it almost ridicules...how people similar in age look soooooo differnt (age-wise) in differnt countires....

but yah... i toooottali agree asians lyk younger looks....

Guest bluebyul

my friends and i were talking about this the other day, naming all the ones that were the same ages in asian and american places...

and it was soo funny to see their shocked expressions~

anyway whatever, ive come to accept that fact that we tend to look younger, and that ill be carded til...til who knows when! lol...

or at the rate im burning in the sun...maybe it wont be that long... :P

Guest mandy

i've got to agree.

that doesnt mean anything though. if the whites were "imaged" the same way, there wouldnt be much of a great difference i guess ^^

Archived