Ages of Korean stars vs. Hollywood stars

Guest saranghae

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarah.

ahhh wow~ but i think asia's "style" is to purposely look young. not like CHILDISH young but you know what i mean. and western style is the older mature look. =T

Yeah, exactly what I was gonna say. I think Hollywood stars look older/mature on purpose while Korean stars try hard to look young, cute, adorable, etc. Im Soo Jung does look really young though.

-Sarah.

Guest jinseon

What really threw me off was that picture of Hilary Duff...I didn't even know it was her untill i read her name TEEHEE

Guest bloopy_babo

omg. i didnt know im soo jung is 26. she is soooo young looking. i would think early 20s.

Guest ` k s

Omg I didn't some of the American stars were that young. I never knew Sharapova, Keira Knightley and Mischa Barton were that young. WHoa!

Guest feng

hilary duff does look old. i didn't know kiera was 85!

neither did I!! i thought she was older.hehe

Guest minjihoonluv

this is besides the point, but by looking at the pictures, koreans look so much better than americans, but thats just my opinion

well anyways like everyone said koreans tend to look younger and americans tend to look more mature

Guest tenshiii0ox

The reason why Caucasians/Anglo-saxons age faster is because their skin's thinner than Koreans/Asians. It's genetics.

Guest j'dore*

woahhh

jang nara's an 81??

i thought she was younger...

&kiera?? i thought she was older... wow

Archived