Ages of Korean stars vs. Hollywood stars

Guest saranghae

Guest bayb3steph

mm its probably cuz in hollywood you gotta be more older looking and stuff and for asain people they tend to want to and have to always look young. i know from my mom lols. but yeahs. it is amzing isnt it? ahh emma watson shes so pretty lols

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...I don't really see the point in trying to look more mature....there PLENTY~ of time later on lolz

It is a bit weird that many young girls go for the mature look because apparently, it causes some inconveniences for my uni guy friends...they don't know if they're hitting on high school...sometimes even junior girls at parties or not. lolz

Guest chopsticksandspoon

actually, people from the west really always look older than people from the east.

it's the culture and the upbringing.

we've studied this so yeah. >O<

actually, people from the west really always look older than people from the east.

it's the culture and the upbringing.

we've studied this so yeah. >O<

It has nothing to do with culture and upbringing.

Genes, and genes only, are the reason.

Guest shinhwa_dbsk02

Wow!! The Korean artists really do look younger than the Americans!! The American artists mature faster in appearances I guess!! ^^

Guest StylishAzNx07

I think it's just the genes and the way Americans face structure is...

Asians have a smaller face structure and mature/age slower...

Guest Atmosphere.

I think it's okay how Korean faces are.

I like how Korean celebrities goes cute^^;;

Well I do want to see their glamarous side sometimes too^^;;

But I like how Korean people are, and hopefully they won't turn like American celebrities^^

Guest OoOitzCathyOoO

Asian woman dont' age as fast as american women do.

that's why all the american stars look so much older

than they relaly are.

Guest aooketheapple

i think its because koreans go for that cute look so they look younger while americans try to look chic and it makes them look more mature

Guest Sonatina

I find it unsurprising though. I think most Asian stars come off with a "fresh" look and are not laden with heavy makeup, and that's why they look younger. :]

• 1 month later...

lol kago ai was listed LOL! she;s the only japanese person listed...but she's definitely young looking omg...everybody in morning musume is.

Some hollywood actresses are beautiful (like catherine zeta jones) but so many are getting extremely thin and ugly it's so annoying.

I also agree that it seems that asians age slower in comparison to caucasians...or then again they age at the same rate but differently.

Archived