Ages of Korean stars vs. Hollywood stars

Guest saranghae

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest klazyflip

maybe it's just in pictures, cause caucasians around here seem to look like their age, but then again it is true that asians do look way too younger than their age.

it just seems like white people are being compared to korean people.

lol

look past race :rolleyes:

but ya asians usually do look younger.

that girl from mm is korean? :blink:

I guess America's style is look mature while Asia's main thing is looking young. But they really DO look years from each other...even though they're the same age.

• 2 weeks later...

really, i think it's how you carry yourself.

i'm sure if those korean celebs dressed all elegant and stuff and tried to look older, they'd look a bit more older too.

and i'm sure the american celebs could look younger if they dressed all cutesy and stuff....

Guest MrsYoungwoongJaejoong

korean ppl tend to look more younger because they dont eat fast foods and stuff as much

lol

i think the korean celebs are way prettier too =]] lol

Guest saranghae<3

Kiera is a 1985er?! I thought she was MUCH older! wow

Korean stars do look young xD

but Go Ara looks older than her age. Emma looks young~

Guest MiNIwo0b

ummmm... well i love how who ever did this took all the asian stars youngest looking pictures ever with like no makeup

and then took all the non-asian stars oldest looking pictures with a lot of make-up.

so this so called comparison is dumb and isnt even senseful.

and to top it off the American stars are still HOTTER sooo :D ... no one cares!!

WOW i AM SHOCKED!!!

danggg those hollywood stars look SO OLD. i seriously thought hilary duff was like... early 80s --" and i thought maria sharapova was like... late 70's --" im relaly bad wit this. danggg. buh i like how these korean stars look younger than they look =) very pretty.

well... Asians tend to age slower then Caucasions so of course they look younger.

Really? Interesting o_______o That makes me least worried about my age XD Hahaha! Not that I'm old yet o_______o

Guest sweet_treats1812

interesting..but then again, not surprising...hollywood stars tend to look older than they really are. dunno if that's intentional though~

oohhh..emma watson's on there! hahaha~ that kid grew up fast...

Archived