Ages of Korean stars vs. Hollywood stars

Guest saranghae

Guest hillz3388

lim soo jung lookz so frikkin young comapred to keira knightley!!=O

lolz funni how they actually look so young when theyre actually a lot older tho =O

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lowdown4155

I noticed that white people in general typically look older than they actually are.

Are you serious.. Keira Knightley is 21 or 22 years old only :blink: I thought she's born in 1983.. WHOA! she is soooooooooo young yet look so old. Anyways, I guess Korea has that more of a "cute" look in the industries.

Guest mizz_J

dannnng Hilary Duff.. i didn't even recognize her!! yea.. these korean stars to do young & i think that's a good thing haha.

Guest thea_

well 'cos i think in america they want the young ppl to look mature while in korea they want them to be looking "young and cute" ...i'm not sure about this theory..but that's what i think.

Guest crackednut

asians just age slower, it's in our genes -bless our ancestors-

I wouldn't want to be stuck looking like a lil shrimp when I'm in my twenties >.<

And what was the person's point of using Maria Sharapova as an example? One, she's an athelete, not a Hollywood star...and she's OBVIOUSLY not of typical caucasian stature. (maria's awesome btw lol)

Guest ESTHER.

wow, i didnt know im soojung and jang nara were 80 & 81ers. they look so young! thanks for sharing. :)

Guest xKrNbAbOx

i think emma watson is prettty....and maybe prettier than that girl.

but then again..they are all pretty.

in what way?

hmm for one the hollywood stars look much classier and more sophisticated. also they have better bodies, and facial features overall honestly jang nara may look younger compared to scarlett johansson but scarlett is a lot prettier

Guest muffinz

idk...mayb the makeup and the hair style?i dink the americans wear more makeup and some hair styles makes u look older or younger.

Guest SweetSerein

they're all so pretti..i guess asian has better/tighter skin..so they dont look as old.

Guest bitterbetty

o my gosh i never knew go ara was that young! i thought she was like i dunno 18?...

but yeah hollywood stars do look older maybe cus of their style?

like korean stars usually have this kute girly style while hollywood stars tend to dress more mature..

Archived