Ages of Korean stars vs. Hollywood stars

Guest saranghae

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HikariBelle

It's the make-up. In Hollywood, heavy make-up is common among actresses, but in Korea everyone goes for the natural look.

Guest China-doll

I think its the make-up and how their dressed..lol but also asians tend to look younger maybe the asian eyes compared to green or blue eyes >.>..like I look a lot younger then the european girls in my school

Guest StylishAzNx07

Haha Keira Knightley, Maria Sharapova, etc..are all very young but they look 2x older than the people in korea who are their age....^^ I guess Americans age faster....

Guest vanggirlie

hermoine looks young still. she can pass as a middle school or high school-er.

i think it can go either way. the person that did this probably just picked the american celebrities that are older looking and asian/korean celebrities that are younger looking.

Guest dbsk_star

wow there is a big difference but then again Hollywood stars do wear a lot of makeup and tend to dress more mature than Asian star

Asian people have always been known for looking younger than their age though

Guest x euniceee

the american stars look more mature and sophisticated and sexy while the asian stars just look cute like a baby. but american stars don't put a ton of makeup, they don't put a lot beucase they want a fresher look in some cases. but overall i think think western stars look prettier and better. but some stars in their 30's, 40's and 50's look so much younger than they reall are too. like nicole kidman, marcia cross, madonna, helen mirren, even oprah.

Guest Meethoing

wow!!!.. this is cool.. and hollywood stars does look older.. like.. the young stars looks mature while the old stars are trying to look young.. =]

Guest miss ambrosia x3

ohmy god. i though limsoojung was like, the same age as moongeunyoung. i get them confused all the time. wow, propz to her. hahaha

Guest DorkyCeeee

Dang, those Hollywood star whose young do look pretty mature for their age.

Maria Sharapova, she looks like she's in her 30's in that picture. Not to be mean or anything. :unsure:

And those Korean stars who are older do look young for theie age, which is pretty cute though. hehe.

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Archived