Ages of Korean stars vs. Hollywood stars

Guest saranghae

Guest nikki250

none of these people look their age.

the americans look older and the asians look way too young.

and scarlet johansson (don't know how to spell her last name) looks way better than jjang nara (in my opinion). and emma watson doesn't look older at all to me (but that's just me)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

... i feel so.. behind!!~

Some of them are younger than me, and have done so much more than me.

OH WELL! great to watch them lol

Guest pel1300

doesnt smoking make u look older...??

i mean not that these ppl smoke or anything but they mightve grown up ith ppl who smoke....

just a theory

i like korean stars way better tho

esp hyo joo shes my fav

i think americans overdo it like when theyre posing for pictures

Ok, considering that so many young asians smoke, and still look younger, that wouldn't make sense.

The effects of smoking don't show up until a later age.

BTW you guys all sound so ignorant. It's not like any of these American stars look PAST THEIR PRIME or anything. geez..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swtlilazn

lol, i mistook hillary duff for avril lavigne..o.0 aahah..woah..wen i look at moon geun young i keep thinking of the lil girl who played in autumn in my heart..*sigh*..ahha, she still looks exactly the same...ahah feels as if she neva grew up...i keep thinking she's 15/16 or sumfin hahah

Guest tengteng

I think this is just a minority...not all hollywood actresses look older than korean actresses older/same age as them.

I already knew keira was young after checking her profile, so it isn't a shock for me now, but when she first came out in pirates of the caribbean 1, I though she was 20+,probably 26/27, since she co-staring with orlando bloom who was around that age...than I realise their age gap is so BIG...

I think this is just a minority...not all hollywood actresses look older than korean actresses older/same age as them.

I already knew keira was young after checking her profile, so it isn't a shock for me now, but when she first came out in pirates of the caribbean 1, I though she was 20+,probably 26/27, since she co-staring with orlando bloom who was around that age...than I realise their age gap is so BIG...

Guest lalagal

wow...im so surprised that you poasted maria shrapova...is she considered a celeb.?? imma big fan of hers xD for those ppl who dunno her....she's a superb tennis player....won wimbledon(one of the most prestigious tournament in tennis) when she was 17 yrs old...she's 19 this yr....

Guest spfork

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! US KOREANS LOOK SO YOUNG!!! O_O.

Go Ara is a '90?? I didn't know that! Wow, she is young~ Thanks for sharing<33 It's soooo interesting. (:

• 6 months later...

wow this is all a shock!!

i guess it is true that korean stars go for the more innocent, young look and

the american stars go for the serious mature look,

the only YOUNG korean star that i know that looks mature is go ara and yeonhee.

Guest deformedmonkey<3

Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous!

yeah the korean stars look really young and adorable, while hollywood stars are more mature and stunning.

They should compare Monica Belluci(42 years old) to um.....oh wait theres no such thing as a leading actress in Korea who is over 40.

YAY!! love Monica Bellucci one of my fave actors out there!!! Timeless beauty

But yes in Hollywood there is alot of older female actress but its hard for them to get parts not unless your one of the best actors out there!! and you basically get parts offered to you. I remember not so long ago that hollywood actors were complaining how they werent much parts suited for a woman over the age of late 30- 40 and beyond.

Guest kayem7289

I think Asians just have more of a naturally cute look. Like we have less features on our faces, and caucasians have a lot of more features on their faces. i.e, deep set eyes, more rigid noses, etc...

Archived