Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

oh i thought every1 gets an email after signing up no? cuz after i signed up they sent me an email and stuff..

I didn't get one either. I guess AVEX really does look for pretty looks first.

I was hoping it wouldn't since SM accepted all applications but not all companies are the same @_@;

eh oh well. though I'm able to attend the NY one.. I guess I can't audition ><

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a_dreamer143

I didn't get one either. I guess AVEX really does look for pretty looks first.

I was hoping it wouldn't since SM accepted all applications but not all companies are the same @_@;

eh oh well. though I'm able to attend the NY one.. I guess I can't audition ><

oh i didnt kno that..after i got their email i juz thought they give one to all the people who sign up..and it says to wait for the results..

and sum1 here said that results will be out on friday (9/26)

Guest oxoX_Kotori_Xoxo

Is anyone else having a problem with the picture thing when signing up???? Let me know. because mine isnt working and im getting really mad cuz i want to sign up ASAP -_-"

oh i didnt kno that..after i got their email i juz thought they give one to all the people who sign up..and it says to wait for the results..

and sum1 here said that results will be out on friday (9/26)

hm we'll see ^^;

@oxoX_Kotori_Xoxo: Maybe you should try a different type of picture? I used .PNG picture and it worked fine.

You can easily change this on paint.

Guest sokeepdreaming

No, if you READ the info on their website, not all applicants will be accepted! It's a preliminary screening to see who gets to audition live.

The e-mail they sent was a default one everyone gets, so you know your application was processed. If you are chosen, you will get another e-mail with specific place, time & details.

Guest a_dreamer143

No, if you READ the info on their website, not all applicants will be accepted! It's a preliminary screening to see who gets to audition live.

The e-mail they sent was a default one everyone gets, so you know your application was processed. If you are chosen, you will get another e-mail with specific place, time & details.

yeah but i think sum1 was saying they didnt et an email at all after the sign up so i was like whuttt i thought every1 gets one.lol.so is it true we find out on friday?

Guest sokeepdreaming

yeah but i think sum1 was saying they didnt et an email at all after the sign up so i was like whuttt i thought every1 gets one.lol.so is it true we find out on friday?

Finding out on friday is probably true, however it's not guaranteed, since they never OFFICIALLY announced it. We will find out....I'm sure someone on soompi will pass, so we can go, "oh...i guess results are out!" XD

Guest a_dreamer143

Finding out on friday is probably true, however it's not guaranteed, since they never OFFICIALLY announced it. We will find out....I'm sure someone on soompi will pass, so we can go, "oh...i guess results are out!" XD

hehe yeah and we can all wait together lol

oh my friend juz told me that she signed up 2 but didnt get an email..

Guest sokeepdreaming

hehe yeah and we can all wait together lol

oh my friend juz told me that she signed up 2 but didnt get an email..

Mine went to my spam box...plus it took over 10 min. before it got there. Tell her to check again. ^^

Guest a_dreamer143

Mine went to my spam box...plus it took over 10 min. before it got there. Tell her to check again. ^^

haha she did and theres like ZERO lol. so theyre only going to 3 diff places?

Guest sokeepdreaming

haha she did and theres like ZERO lol. so theyre only going to 3 diff places?

They will visit another city IF a lot of people sign-up in a particular city.

Not trying to sound mean, but if you guys really wanted this...you would have read their website a bit more throughly. You can find answers to a lot of questions there.

Guest a_dreamer143

They will visit another city IF a lot of people sign-up in a particular city.

Not trying to sound mean, but if you guys really wanted this...you would have read their website a bit more throughly. You can find answers to a lot of questions there.

--

Guest sokeepdreaming

i juz found out bout avex lets see..2-3days ago.so MY BAD if i asked that question.

Apparently was point was not taken. I'm sorry if you took offense to that.

Not trying to start a fight here. -_-

Guest a_dreamer143

Apparently was point was not taken. I'm sorry if you took offense to that.

Not trying to start a fight here. -_-

i know ur not trying to but iwas actually apologizing for the fact that i didnt READ the website and for asking questions.

edit: actually i started being interested maybe almost a week ago..so excuse the 2-3 days that was my mistake.dat was for sumthin else.

anyways my bad again :]

ok I clearly stated that on the first page.

I was saying I didn't get that default email so I'm guessing I wasn't even put along with the other applications.

Guest sokeepdreaming

ok I clearly stated that on the first page.

I was saying I didn't get that default email so I'm guessing I wasn't even put along with the other applications.

Sorry, but someone was saying how they thought the default meant they could go to the live audition. I probably should have quoted.

For those who didn't get it, check your spam...also wait a while. It took me quite some time & I was spazzing wondering if I would get the default e-mail.

Sorry, but someone was saying how they thought the default meant they could go to the live audition. I probably should have quoted.

For those who didn't get it, check your spam...also wait a while. It took me quite some time & I was spazzing wondering if I would get the default e-mail.

May I ask how long you waited? I didn't get an e-mail and I signed up a couple days ago... Hm, I wondering if it could be the e-mail host? I've noticed before when I've signed up for some other sites I never got an e-mail through my Windows Live account. But then I tried with a yahoo account and they worked.

Guest jjkcr012

Yeah, definitely wondering the same thing..^ I applied about a day ago and didn't get any default email. I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean too much but still..

Archived