Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohbliss

OMGOSH. SO KEWL.

But they will choose only one winner?

For the one held in Japan, they're only picking one person for each category except dance (cause it's group).

For the American one, it's a completely different thing.

It's the first time they're coming here, so they don't know how much talent they'll find. I believe they'll take as many people as they see with talent/WHOLE PACKAGE. I'm guessing only around 5 people MAX. (not all for singing)

Guest -LoVe-

has any1 gotten nethin?

well wait did they give us like a deadline for sending the auditions in the US?

omg and 5 peoples' out of the whole US auditions?!

damm soo hard, it's impossible for me then :[ :unsure:

Guest a_dreamer143

well wait did they give us like a deadline for sending the auditions in the US?

omg and 5 peoples' out of the whole US auditions?!

damm soo hard, it's impossible for me then :[ :unsure:

fo the US start search no they didnt mention a deadline however the first auditions will be held on Oct 25 and 26 in SF..

and whut?!!theyre only accepting 5 people out of the whole us auditions"?!?!?!

whoa...

Guest -LoVe-

fo the US start search no they didnt mention a deadline however the first auditions will be held on Oct 25 and 26 in SF..

and whut?!!theyre only accepting 5 people out of the whole us auditions"?!?!?!

whoa...

well on one of the post from somewhere up there, someone said 5 peoples' max?

ooh well im gonna go to the one in NY. but then like i saw someone say ohh they started sending the email for accepting you to tryout, but then they didn't even state like a deadline to send the applications, so i got pretty confused on that one. So dreamer are you in the SF area? :X

hmm anyone trying out from the NY area? ^-^? i hope they choose me to tryout XD but then everytime i tryout i seem to do soo bad b/c i get like really nervous then i started failing :[ but im gonna tryout just to like get more experience so icould get use to it, hehes.

Guest a_dreamer143

well on one of the post from somewhere up there, someone said 5 peoples' max?

ooh well im gonna go to the one in NY. but then like i saw someone say ohh they started sending the email for accepting you to tryout, but then they didn't even state like a deadline to send the applications, so i got pretty confused on that one. So dreamer are you in the SF area? :X

hmm anyone trying out from the NY area? ^-^? i hope they choose me to tryout XD but then everytime i tryout i seem to do soo bad b/c i get like really nervous then i started failing :[ but im gonna tryout just to like get more experience so icould get use to it, hehes.

hehe nope im from the LA area..^^ itd prolly be cool to meet soompiers tho :] (well im not even sure if theyd want me to try out] wait..so they started sending emails already??????fo real?lol

Guest -LoVe-

hehe nope im from the LA area..^^ itd prolly be cool to meet soompiers tho :] (well im not even sure if theyd want me to try out] wait..so they started sending emails already??????fo real?lol

awww too bad :[ yeah i wanna meet up with soompiers if anyone tries out in my area :]! well as i heard again haha, that they started to send out, but then now i don't see anyone popping out and saying "yayy they accepted me!" sooo im confused right now. but i already signed up and everything. so now im just waiting to see if ill actually get the chance to tryout ^-^! do you have fb?

OH and the CD part that one soompier asked about, it is just for dancing i think, BUT if they provided us a mic, omg that would save me!

Guest a_dreamer143

awww too bad :[ yeah i wanna meet up with soompiers if anyone tries out in my area :]! well as i heard again haha, that they started to send out, but then now i don't see anyone popping out and saying "yayy they accepted me!" sooo im confused right now. but i already signed up and everything. so now im just waiting to see if ill actually get the chance to tryout ^-^! do you have fb?

OH and the CD part that one soompier asked about, it is just for dancing i think, BUT if they provided us a mic, omg that would save me!

im getting confused now lol..if sum1 were to get accepted and wants to do dancing they have to bring their own cd no?yeah?haha

and maybe no1 is poppin out becuz maybe the people who got invited dont have soompi accounts :/ and no i dont use fb nemore :P

Guest -LoVe-

im getting confused now lol..if sum1 were to get accepted and wants to do dancing they have to bring their own cd no?yeah?haha

and maybe no1 is poppin out becuz maybe the people who got invited dont have soompi accounts :/ and no i dont use fb nemore :P

yeah same im sorta confused x__o uhmm well if they get accepted to get the opportunity to tryout then if your talent is dancing then u bring ur own cd like song you wanna dance to. hmm maybee, damm then im gonna be clueless the whole time. >[ i guess ill just constantly check my email? aww no fb? :[

so what are you gonna do if u get to audition? dancing? singing? acting? etc?

Guest a_dreamer143

yeah same im sorta confused x__o uhmm well if they get accepted to get the opportunity to tryout then if your talent is dancing then u bring ur own cd like song you wanna dance to. hmm maybee, damm then im gonna be clueless the whole time. >[ i guess ill just constantly check my email? aww no fb? :[

so what are you gonna do if u get to audition? dancing? singing? acting? etc?

if somebody out there got an invitation already plssss say sumthin LOL xD anyways..id like to do dancing & modeling but singing wud be cool too :] i dont really wana think ahead cuz i might jinx it hehe..aww we're all gunna be clueless if no1 gets it netime soon lol

however, they should start sending em out cuz oct 25th aint that far away and the SF auditionees like u! wud want to know ahead of time to prepare ya know ^^

Guest yureru132

dude no, you guys.. did you even read through the website? D:...

I don't know what they meant by bring CD..

No, they did not email me.

I'm not sure if it is for dance people.

But it'd be so cool w/ the mic XD

see .. my song choice really depends on whether there's a mic or not.. or how good the room acoustics are ><;

Wow, only 5 people?

.__.

just watch

they're probably gonna pick the people who are like the least azn LOL [that's a joke, don't take literally..]

Guest -LoVe-

dude no, you guys.. did you even read through the website? D:...

I don't know what they meant by bring CD..

No, they did not email me.

I'm not sure if it is for dance people.

But it'd be so cool w/ the mic XD

see .. my song choice really depends on whether there's a mic or not.. or how good the room acoustics are ><;

Wow, only 5 people?

.__.

just watch

they're probably gonna pick the people who are like the least azn LOL [that's a joke, don't take literally..]

I think CD most likely for dancing. and yeahh i read through the web.

if it isn't for dance people, then im lost, hahas.

i know right 5 people!! -____-!!!

LOLL that would be rather funny if they choose people that are the least azn.

heyy, what area are you gonna audition for? NY, LA, or SF?

What if you can't make it to an audition cause you live far away from the audition places? >.<

heyy kimchi :]

well if you can't make the audition places, they said that you could send them an email and showing like an introducition of yourself

and send them a video of whatever you gonna do. Read the first post, it explains everything and if you don't get it just go straigh to Avex's website which is: http://avexworldaudition.com/2008/en/

hope this helps and Glucks to everything ^-^!

if somebody out there got an invitation already plssss say sumthin LOL xD anyways..id like to do dancing & modeling but singing wud be cool too :] i dont really wana think ahead cuz i might jinx it hehe..aww we're all gunna be clueless if no1 gets it netime soon lol

however, they should start sending em out cuz oct 25th aint that far away and the SF auditionees like u! wud want to know ahead of time to prepare ya know ^^

LOL, yeah i know right. ooh I signed up for just singing x] modeling for me is impossible, but it would be awesome if there is such thing as a 5'2'' modeler XD well dancing they said you need to be in a group of 10? i forgot the # but yeahh, i cant gather up that much people to do that so yeahh.

lol, well i didn't get a return email from them yet, just checked. but oh well im just practicing just in case if i do get chosen ^-^!

Guest a_dreamer143

I think CD most likely for dancing. and yeahh i read through the web.

if it isn't for dance people, then im lost, hahas.

i know right 5 people!! -____-!!!

LOLL that would be rather funny if they choose people that are the least azn.

heyy, what area are you gonna audition for? NY, LA, or SF?

heyy kimchi :]

well if you can't make the audition places, they said that you could send them an email and showing like an introducition of yourself

and send them a video of whatever you gonna do. Read the first post, it explains everything and if you don't get it just go straigh to Avex's website which is: http://avexworldaudition.com/2008/en/

hope this helps and Glucks to everything ^-^!

for the cd thing thats for international one isnt it?cuz when i signed up fo the us one i didnt see anything that mentioned CD lol ahh T_T

Guest ohbliss

Woah guys, I said 5 people as a guess.

I meant that as in 5 people who will ACTUALLY get into the company as max.

They'll take a lot of people for the live audition (they guy I e-mailed said they're taking 150 people for sf for live audition)...& probably less than 20 to Japan from all 3 cities.

But the amount of people who can actually get in...don't expect too many.

Archived