Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

Guest angel_cutie

can they like..

make the session in christmas break or spring break?xDD

december is so far away....

and i didnt get any kinda email reply

but at the end of the form thiny for international

it said that little message xDD does that count?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dbskluver_karen

i think for the international application the reply is a little pop up window or message and such

and then if you sent a email for US application they automatically send you a email back. (but i think they stopped the automatic email last week or so)

so everyone that is worrying...you dont need to.

they most likely got your application

so now all we ahve to do is wait

and also someone above said they lived in florida so they wouldnt audition. but if you really wanted it.. you should...just because you dont live the audition location they might still give you a chance.

Guest simplyjennifer

does anyone know when avex will start giving out invites for the star search in the US?

do you think avex will inform us if we dont make it? ><

Guest UnknownMelody

ei!! It is ok if i sing "First Love" by Utada Hikaru i'm guy!!! thanks

Yeah its fine.

UGH, i can't wait until they send out the invite e-mails!!!

Guest xquizitmarss

ei!! It is ok if i sing "First Love" by Utada Hikaru i'm guy!!! thanks

Yes, Make it your own though, don't try to sing like Hikaru or imitate her lol

Guest angElswIngs

i know this is a weird question and all but just being curious, when Avex says you get to debut in Asia, do they mean debut in Japan only and do you have to sing in japanese?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

i know this is a weird question and all but just being curious, when Avex says you get to debut in Asia, do they mean debut in Japan only and do you have to sing in japanese?

I believe so...Don't know if you have to sing a Japanese song at the auditions but when you debut of course you have to a singa Japanese song :mellow:

Guest ohbliss

You are going to have to sing Japanese @ the audition @ if you debut; however, if you happen to be chinese for ex...you will end up singing Japanese & also go to China or Taiwan to sing some Chinese songs as well as Japanese. To sum it up, you're not restricted to just Japanese, but it will be the main thing you sing. I'm assuming they say "debut in Asia" cause a lot of their artists hold tours all over asia.

Guest yureru132

I sent in the app :]

By the way, they say you should bring your own CD ready if you sing..

Does taht mean they're giving you a mic too? :o :o :o :o

Guest ohbliss

I sent in the app :]

By the way, they say you should bring your own CD ready if you sing..

Does taht mean they're giving you a mic too? :o :o :o :o

Did you get that from their website, ask them the question, or pass the preliminary & stated in e-mail? :]

Guest -LoVe-

wait what CD? lols.

well i never thought about being in the Japan industry, but what the heck, ill just give it a try. hahas xD

omg if we had a mic that would be awesome LOL.

OMG big Q. If i send in application now, will i still be able to be accepted? x__x

Guest ohbliss

wait what CD? lols.

well i never thought about being in the Japan industry, but what the heck, ill just give it a try. hahas xD

omg if we had a mic that would be awesome LOL.

OMG big Q. If i send in application now, will i still be able to be accepted? x__x

Definitely. I don't think they've e-mailed people yet about live audition. (THINK)

Guest t 0 k y o

has anyone receive an email letter back?

or are they just going to send in information about the audition dates/details to those who did make it?

i'm worried...

:unsure:

Guest ohbliss

Wow, whoever makes this is super lucky. You'll be working with M-Flo T_T

M-flo? Where did you get that from?

Just cause you're in the same company?

Archived