Avex World Audition 2008 (japanese Company)

Guest JiNi;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dbskluver_karen

just because they arent having a live audition at your city does not mean you dont have a chance

i emailed them about it and they said if they are interested then they will ask for a video for you to send to them.

so that way if you live in a small city then you can also audition.

but im still wondering if they sent out their emails yet or not? or are htey waiting for october to roll by cuz thats when the live auditions are.

Guest jjkcr012

just because they arent having a live audition at your city does not mean you dont have a chance

i emailed them about it and they said if they are interested then they will ask for a video for you to send to them.

so that way if you live in a small city then you can also audition.

but im still wondering if they sent out their emails yet or not? or are htey waiting for october to roll by cuz thats when the live auditions are.

yah. i think you can still be invited to audition for them in the 3 cities that they'll be visiting. If you're willing to fly/drive. It's just a matter of whether you can make it or not, and if not.. yah i believe they may ask for a video.

Guest sokeepdreaming

avex star search needs a freakin phone number. haha damn.

I think they were smart not to do that.

Think of all the calls from impatient people they'll get. -_-

I would be one of them. LOL!

On another note, like I said earlier...I think they're looking for more applicants before they decide, so try to spread the word!

Guest sokeepdreaming

yah. sign up and see if u get a confirmation email. kuz i didn't! haha anyways. are all you guys from either the 3 cities they're visiting?

Yup, I am. You? :]

Guest jjkcr012

Yup, I am. You? :]

haha noo. If I get accepted.. Lord willing.. haha i'm prob gonna fly out to either san fran or LA. i'm from oregon. hahah. which one are you going to?

Guest sokeepdreaming

haha noo. If I get accepted.. Lord willing.. haha i'm prob gonna fly out to either san fran or LA. i'm from oregon. hahah. which one are you going to?

SF! XD

Oregon..wow! Do you parents know?

Guest jjkcr012

SF! XD

Oregon..wow! Do you parents know?

hahah yeah! I applied to JYP and got accepted for the prelim. round.. but it was too short of a notice so i couldn't go. So i'm hoping to make it to this one. dangg, maybe i'll see you there in sf! haha

Guest flyaway.

Hm, I wonder if they sent out any replies yet.

I hope not. Haha. Cus I didn't get anything.

But um, I also hope it won't be such a short notice thing, like the JYP auditions.

I would need time to prepare. >.<

Guest angel_cutie

eh? which email are u talking about? the reply that your application is received or whether u passed the first stage email? .. hehe, i applied for the international one too since i'm not from the states T___T ... sobbie, i didn't get the reply email for my application too tho T____T

but for the passing notification (for the international application), i saw it in their Recruitment Summary from the web, it wrote:

http://avexworldaudition.com/2008/en/application/

Notice:

Only those who pass the first selection will be informed by the avex WORLD AUDITION 2008 Administrative Secretariat by the middle of December. Applicants may not contact us for application status

^^ good luck~~

the reply that my application got recieved.....

ahhhh....i was gonna like send another one but i dont feel like it anymore

Guest flyaway.

the reply that my application got recieved.....

ahhhh....i was gonna like send another one but i dont feel like it anymore

Wait... you're suposed to get an email regarding your application being received? o.o

I didn't get one! So does that mean they didn't get it?

Guest aiko_da luv child

I really want to try out for this but my mom would

never agree. Plus I live in Florida.

But good luck to everyone who's trying out or gets pass!

Archived